Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: [IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd25/zglass/64-65/c4a11.jpg[/IMG] If he hadn't been a musician, he would've ended up a...

« Created by: zooeyglass on: May 19th, 2008 at 2:26am »

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55
Send Topic Print
Re: Brian.........part 16a (Read 158,927 times)
BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Brian.........part 16a
Reply #500 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 3:46pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Sioux dear, that´s why I wasn´t there till now  Sad Sad Sad...I sure would never leave the place, ya know?
We both should have someone, who carry us away - but that again conflict with our wish to be alone with our thoughts and  Cry Cry Cry Cry...

...but one day (maybe soon) we will make it!!!!!! OHHHHHH YES!!!!

catch your dreams before they slip away

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #501 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:10pm
Sioux wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 2:53pm:
BriansBabe wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 7:23am:
Hi girls, found a HAPPY SUNDAY pic for ya all deep in my files  Wink

...enjoy the sunny day my dears,
till later, Alex  Kiss

71 days till Lisa and Alex =  Let's go get drunk

Alex, you took my breath away with that lovely Brian pic! Oh my! Smiley That is a wonderful picture... Cool

WELCOME dear...but don´t stop breathing  Grin...it´s not healthy, ya know? LOL  Wink

Attention:

...inhale - exhale - inhale - exhale...and so forth...LOL

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #502 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:30pm
zooeyglass wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:41am:
Great photo, Alex!!  Brian in his little BJ sweatshirt  Smiley

I did my best on the countdown, though I couldn't be TOO exact...

Well, not that bad!! You should including the Cheltenham countdown and,  Let's go get drunk and, put the whole thing on the bottom of your posts????

...oh, and you´ve forgotten a "court countdown", for example:
72 days till Lisa and Alex in court because of  Let's go get drunk
...LOL

IP Logged

zooeyglass
Rocks Off Regular

Seeker of truth and, regrettably,
finder of truth

USA
Reply #503 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:31pm
Well, when I go to Brian's grave,  I'm going to share a drink or two with him, listen to his music, and be grateful for the gifts life can bring.  

I'm not saying I'll be 100% upbeat, but instead of being sad, I'd rather...

Just be glad that he was here at all  Smiley

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #504 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:32pm
72 days till Lisa and Alex in court because of  Let's go get drunk[/color][/size]...LOL [/quote]

Oh my! Shocked Don't you two land in the slammer because of  Let's go get drunk!!

But......then, we will all have to come after you and bail you out... Wink I've always wanted to see Germany! Grin

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #505 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:34pm
zooeyglass wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:31pm:
Well, when I go to Brian's grave,  I'm going to share a drink or two with him, listen to his music, and be grateful for the gifts life can bring.  

That is the smart thing to do. I just don't think I could do the smart thing.... Sad As it is, I get teary-eyed when I even THINK about Brian being dead.....or when I hear "Ruby Tuesday" or "Lady Jane".....I just get so emotional when it comes to Brian. And, in other aspects of my life, I usually keep my emotions in check. But, with Brian.... Sad

IP Logged

zooeyglass
Rocks Off Regular

finder of truth

USA
Reply #506 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:38pm
BriansBabe wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:30pm:
zooeyglass wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:41am:
Great photo, Alex!!  Brian in his little BJ sweatshirt  Smiley

I did my best on the countdown, though I couldn't be TOO exact...

Well, not that bad!! You should including the Cheltenham countdown and,  Let's go get drunk and, put the whole thing on the bottom of your posts????

...oh, and you´ve forgotten a "court countdown", for example:
72 days till Lisa and Alex in court because of  Let's go get drunk
...LOL

COURT COUNTDOWN!!  Grin

Too funny!  After I come back, I'll be putting up a new poll "Best Alex and Lisa Court Date look!!

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:34pm by zooeyglass »  

IP Logged

zooeyglass
Rocks Off Regular

finder of truth

USA
Reply #507 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:39pm

IP Logged

zooeyglass
Rocks Off Regular

finder of truth

USA
Reply #508 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:43pm
I think we should dress up like Brian and Mick or Keith for our court appearance -- but definitely NOT Suki!!!!

IP Logged

Olivia62
Rocks Off Regular

San Francisco
Reply #509 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:57pm

JonesDrone  
IP Logged

Olivia62
Rocks Off Regular

San Francisco
Reply #510 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:58pm

JonesDrone  
IP Logged

Olivia62
Rocks Off Regular

San Francisco
Reply #511 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:59pm

JonesDrone  
IP Logged

zooeyglass
Rocks Off Regular

finder of truth

USA
Reply #512 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:03pm
Sioux wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:34pm:
zooeyglass wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:31pm:

That is the smart thing to do. I just don't think I could do the smart thing.... Sad As it is, I get teary-eyed when I even THINK about Brian being dead.....or when I hear "Ruby Tuesday" or "Lady Jane".....I just get so emotional when it comes to Brian. And, in other aspects of my life, I usually keep my emotions in check. But, with Brian.... Sad

Sioux...

Some spirits aren’t meant to last long.  Their strength isn’t in survival but in creating a blinding flash of brilliance that others will envy and then emulate.  Perhaps Mr. Brian Jones was such a spirit.  

Not my words, but I like the sentiment and thought you would, too  Smiley  

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #513 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:07pm
zooeyglass wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:43pm:
I think we should dress up like Brian and Mick or Keith for our court appearance -- but definitely NOT Suki!!!!

...lol, no, not like Suki  Cheesy...but you wanna carry a TIE like Brian and a HAT like Mick????? Hmmmm, isn´t that maybe a bit over-dressed?????  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

...the whole thing reminds me, that we do not know from each other, how we looks like in general  Shocked...
we will do not find us  Grin...ha,ha, ha...that´s getting soooo silly = lol  Grin Grin

IP Logged

zooeyglass
Rocks Off Regular

finder of truth

USA
Reply #514 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:21pm
Don't worry, liebe, you'll know who I am because I'll be wearing my favorite coat  Grin

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #515 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:25pm

Too funny!  After I come back, I'll be putting up a new poll "Best Alex and Lisa Court Date look!![/size]

[/quote]

Ha ha! Can't wait to vote on that one....Smiley Wish the rest of us could be in the gallery, like Brian's fans were back in the 60's. Of course, if you get JAIL TIME, we will break down and wail and weep... :youmademecrylikeababy

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #516 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:28pm

Sioux...

Some spirits aren’t meant to last long.  Their strength isn’t in survival but in creating a blinding flash of brilliance that others will envy and then emulate.  Perhaps Mr. Brian Jones was such a spirit.  

Not my words, but I like the sentiment and thought you would, too  Smiley   [/quote]

Yes, thank you, Lisa. I like that very much... Smiley

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #517 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:38pm
zooeyglass wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:21pm:
Don't worry, liebe, you'll know who I am because I'll be wearing my favorite coat  Grin

...okay, in that case, I only must look for a "Pooh bear" with a tie and a hat on... and I will know, that´s you... Grin...I fear we both are worth to be jailed just because of the way we dressed up  Grin...no need for  Let's go get drunk... Grin Grin

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #518 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:43pm
Sioux wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 5:28pm:
Sioux...

Some spirits aren’t meant to last long.  Their strength isn’t in survival but in creating a blinding flash of brilliance that others will envy and then emulate.  Perhaps Mr. Brian Jones was such a spirit. 

Not my words, but I like the sentiment and thought you would, too  Smiley 

Yes, thank you, Lisa. I like that very much... Smiley [/quote]

...me too!!! Thanks!!!!

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #519 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 6:02pm
WOW, huh... seems we go "up and down" with funny and sad thoughts today...

But one thing is for sure, Brian would be proud and happy, if he would know, that HE brings to this day people together as friends!!!!

Night my friends  Wink, love, Alex Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2008 at 6:05pm by BriansBabe »  

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #520 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 11:22pm
I think the idea of having a drink and a chat with Brian at his resting place is a wonderful idea.
Please remember Brian's spirit is still around always but he is now out of his physical body as we know it.
Spirits of ones who have passed on can see AND hear everything  you do and say.  From what I have read
the spirits of the deceased normally do not hang around cemeteries but I do not know that for sure.
I truly believe if you would sit and talk to him he will see you and hear everything you wish to say.

If I knew a really true reliable psychic I would love to bring that person along to the cemetery and also to
Cotchford Farm to see if he/she could pick up any spiritual presences at either place. I think that would
be interesting.

Thanks   so much for the beautiful pictures of our wonderful beloved Brian, I had not seen some of them
before.

LOVE TO S&K!!!
Smiley Wink Grin Cool Roll Eyes Let's go get drunk :charliesgoodtonite

Resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone&&else to die!&&&&If you are talking about me behind my back then&&you are in a position to kiss my ass!&&&&Just because you're sitting in a henhouse doesn't make you a&&chicken!&&&&Sweet Lil' Innocent Brian!
WWW GhostofBrianJones GhostofBrianJones none none none  
IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #521 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 11:26pm
Hey Linda....please tell me how you changed the words under your name.....to Brian Jones rules, you bastards! I don't know how to change that.  I know it's something in the profile, but.....what? Help! Smiley

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #522 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 11:39pm
I get very strong Brian "vibes" sometimes. I told this story over on the LARS board {I think it was} last year. On Brian's birthday last year, I was at day care--we were outside on one of the playgrounds. I was thinking about him {of course}, and walking around, looking down. There was a folded up piece of pink paper on the ground. I was feeling lazy and decided not to pick it up and throw it away--I just walked over it. I walked a few feet, and then, it was like Brian was telling me to go back and get that paper! I turned and went back and picked it up. I unfolded it and there was a drawing of a girl with long hair {me?} and a boy with a Brian haircut {Brian??} and they were smiling. The words at the top said "You make my heart sing". Well......I just knew that was a message from Brian!  Smiley I still have that note....

THEN.....on the anniversary of his death last year---now this is REALLY weird---something else happened. First of all, I equate Brian with butterflies. We have yellow Eastern Swallowtails here, and when I see one, I think of Brian. I've had them come and land on me and everything! I always laugh and think that Brian is playing with me...Smiley Anyway, it was 6:00 pm, and we took the remaining kids at day care out to the playground for the last 1/2 hour, until they were picked up. On that July 3rd day, as soon as I got out to the playground, there was a yellow butterfly. I got close and watched it fly from clover to clover. It was very calm and didn't fly away. I picked a piece of clover, and the butterfly landed on my hand TWICE and fed from the clover in my hand. This went on for a long time. Finally, the butterfly flew away. I came out of my reverie, and I looked at my watch. The butterfly had spent exactly TWENTY SEVEN minutes with me---one minute for every year that Brian was alive. When I realized this, I got chills! {even though it was a hot July day}. I mean....what are the chances????????

Just last week, I was on the same playground that I found the note on last year. I was walking and I "felt" Brian say "Look down". I did, and there was a lovely gold charm--a horseshoe--in the dirt. No one claimed it, so I know it was a gift from Brian. Smiley I have it on a nice gold chain now.

OK. I know you all think I am crazy!!! Sometimes I think I am too. And I don't think about Brian all the time--I really don't! But, when I'm outside with the kids, that's when I really think about him. Don't know why--I just think of how he must have enjoyed being outside when the weather was nice--especially at Cotchford. And that's when these cool things happen.

So, should I be committed to the local asylum?? Or maybe, could this be not so crazy after all...? Wink

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #523 - Apr 28th, 2008 at 12:07am
Sioux wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 11:26pm:
Hey Linda....please tell me how you changed the words under your name.....to Brian Jones rules, you bastards! I don't know how to change that.  I know it's something in the profile, but.....what? Help! Smiley

Ha ha, I did it!  Grin Thanks anyway, Linda, but I actually figured it out myself. Like my new saying?  Cool

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #524 - Apr 28th, 2008 at 12:25am
What happened to the rest of the colors in the color selection box? Didn't we have more to chose from?

Sioux I do definitely believe you. They were probably signs from  Brian. I have read that our loved ones
will let us know they are around through like butterflies, birds, coin change on the ground, things like that
that seem to come out of nowhere.  I have a girlfriend who is psychic (cannot validate that) who sees
deceased people, and knows in some instances what is going to happen and has allegedly assisted the
police in some of their cases. Almost everytime we get disconnected or the phone start acting up she
says it is Brian. I don't know if she is serious or not. She does encourage people to speak out loud to
their  deceased loved ones or friends, etc. as they can hear, and see us. Just think 50+ million spirits
could watch us all take a bath or shower amongst other private things????!! Shocked[[color=#ff0000][color=#ff0000]

Okay to change the Brian Rules area I do believe you go through the Profile and change it through that
procedure.  Good Luck!! Better seen on weed! Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED) :charliesgoodtonite Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone&&else to die!&&&&If you are talking about me behind my back then&&you are in a position to kiss my ass!&&&&Just because you're sitting in a henhouse doesn't make you a&&chicken!&&&&Sweet Lil' Innocent Brian!
WWW GhostofBrianJones GhostofBrianJones none none none  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)