Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,105,770 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #16450 - May 26th, 2016 at 9:08pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

E- Edith   ............ ?! ... !!! :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16451 - May 27th, 2016 at 6:06am
Betty White rocks, Joey !!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16452 - May 27th, 2016 at 8:09am

Some Guy ?!

Sir Moonie ?!

Mojo  ?!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16453 - May 27th, 2016 at 9:40am

Some Guy  ........... ?!  .... !!!!! :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-rakes-the-clinton-muck-1464302380

" Trump Rakes the Clinton Muck  "

" The Clintons have never run into a foe willing to go where this one goes—gleefully.  "

By
Kimberley A. Strassel

" If the political class had a theme song, it would be that old  Toby Keith tune, “I Wanna Talk About Me.”  Donald Trump knows the feeling, though of late he has been focusing on others. He wants to talk about Bill. He wants to talk about Hillary. He wants to talk about the 1990s, and  Vince Foster, and  Juanita Broaddrick.

He wants to talk about things that could help him win an election.

That  Hillary Clinton today has a shot at the White House comes down to one reality: People forget. This is a politician utterly defined by scandal, and with more baggage than the carousels at Dulles International. She ought to be disqualified. And yet the Clintons thrive, the beneficiaries of forgetfulness. They’ve spent decades bulling through their messes, blaming their woes on right-wing plots, and depending on a fickle press and a busy nation to lose interest in their wretchedness. It works every time.

Yet Mr. Trump has a way of disrupting the status quo. He does this in part by behaving in ways most politicians wouldn’t or couldn’t. Unlike Republicans who may be wary of resurrecting the Clinton past, for instance, Mr. Trump is not afraid of being labeled “obsessive.” But there is usually a method to his madness. And his current let’s-campaign-like-it’s-1999 strategy has purpose—it’s part offense, part defense.

On offensive, Mr. Trump’s goal is to play off the soaring distrust Americans have in Mrs. Clinton by tying the past to the present. He wants voters to realize that the Whitewater land deal and  Paula Jones aren’t dusty, closed chapters in the Clintons’ history. They are, rather, markers on a long continuum, one that begins with young Bill’s draft-dodging and continues today with mature Hillary’s private-email-server deletions and Clinton Foundation money-grubbing. And those scandals would accompany the Clintons back to the White House and define the next eight years, a prospect that Mr. Trump hopes will depress the entire nation.

“[W]hether it’s Whitewater or whether it’s Vince or whether it’s Benghazi. It’s always a mess with Hillary,” said Mr. Trump in a recent interview.

The Clintons will claim that nobody cares. It’s also possible that younger Americans—some of whom were in diapers during the Clinton administration—can’t figure out why people are suddenly talking about blue dresses. Still, give Mr. Trump marks for doing more than any politician in recent memory to educate. The newspapers are suddenly brimming with synopses of Filegate, Chinagate, Travelgate, cattle futures, the  Marc Rich pardon,  Kathleen Willey and White House looting.

Which is also part of the Trump offense: Energizing GOP base voters. Older Republicans in particular remain frustrated that the Clintons have never been held to account, and that the media so easily lost interest in the scandals. So to hear a Republican nominee take it to the Clintons—and on the sort of bare-knuckle terms that only they understand—is exciting.

Mr. Trump’s hits about the 1990s are also defensive moves, against what might otherwise be Mrs. Clinton’s biggest strength—the “women’s issue.” Democrats have used the “war on women” theme against Republicans for more than a decade, and for the most part successfully. Mrs. Clinton is already playing the women’s card, accusing Mr. Trump of insulting women. His response goes like this: “You want to talk about women? Awesome. Let’s talk about Bill.”

His ad on Instagram, featuring  Bill Clinton chomping on a cigar, with the voices of women describing his unwanted sexual advances in the background, along with an ominous Hillary cackle, was a study in full-throttle bluntness.

You can debate whether Mr. Trump, given his colorful past, has much of a leg to stand on here. But the point is that the Clintons are, if anything, worse. What’s Hillary going to do? Defend Bill? That might not go over well with women, including survivors of sexual assault, who, Mrs. Clinton said last year, “have the right to be heard . . . the right to be believed.” So far Mrs. Clinton has been forced to sit silent, gritting her teeth as the media run fresh interviews with Mrs. Broaddrick, who says that Mr. Clinton raped her in 1978 when he was the Arkansas attorney general.

Mrs. Clinton now knows that attacking Mr. Trump about women will invite a counterattack from him citing Paula Jones, another of Bill’s accusers. So perhaps Mrs. Clinton will lay off that front. Which is Mr. Trump’s goal. He’s playing for a draw on this issue.

Does Mr. Trump’s Bad Bill approach risk making Mrs. Clinton look like a victim? It might, if this were the 1990s, and she were still viewed as the victim of a philandering husband. But Hillary has spent the past 16 years embracing her womanizer, using his fame and fortune to bolster her presidential run. And this is the woman who, according to her longtime friend  Diane Blair, railed that  Monica Lewinsky was a “narcissistic loony-tune.” It’s hard to feel sorry for a woman willing to blame her husband’s dishonor on a 22-year-old intern.

What matters most about this Trump strategy is that it’s a marker of what’s to come. The Clintons play hardball. Mr. Trump intends to play smashball. For them, that’s new.   "
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2016 at 9:41am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16454 - May 27th, 2016 at 10:47am
Joey wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 9:40am:
Some Guy  ........... ?!  .... !!!!! :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-rakes-the-clinton-muck-1464302380

" Trump Rakes the Clinton Muck  "

" The Clintons have never run into a foe willing to go where this one goes—gleefully.  "

By
Kimberley A. Strassel

" If the political class had a theme song, it would be that old  Toby Keith tune, “I Wanna Talk About Me.”  Donald Trump knows the feeling, though of late he has been focusing on others. He wants to talk about Bill. He wants to talk about Hillary. He wants to talk about the 1990s, and  Vince Foster, and  Juanita Broaddrick.

He wants to talk about things that could help him win an election.

That  Hillary Clinton today has a shot at the White House comes down to one reality: People forget. This is a politician utterly defined by scandal, and with more baggage than the carousels at Dulles International. She ought to be disqualified. And yet the Clintons thrive, the beneficiaries of forgetfulness. They’ve spent decades bulling through their messes, blaming their woes on right-wing plots, and depending on a fickle press and a busy nation to lose interest in their wretchedness. It works every time.

Yet Mr. Trump has a way of disrupting the status quo. He does this in part by behaving in ways most politicians wouldn’t or couldn’t. Unlike Republicans who may be wary of resurrecting the Clinton past, for instance, Mr. Trump is not afraid of being labeled “obsessive.” But there is usually a method to his madness. And his current let’s-campaign-like-it’s-1999 strategy has purpose—it’s part offense, part defense.

On offensive, Mr. Trump’s goal is to play off the soaring distrust Americans have in Mrs. Clinton by tying the past to the present. He wants voters to realize that the Whitewater land deal and  Paula Jones aren’t dusty, closed chapters in the Clintons’ history. They are, rather, markers on a long continuum, one that begins with young Bill’s draft-dodging and continues today with mature Hillary’s private-email-server deletions and Clinton Foundation money-grubbing. And those scandals would accompany the Clintons back to the White House and define the next eight years, a prospect that Mr. Trump hopes will depress the entire nation.

“[W]hether it’s Whitewater or whether it’s Vince or whether it’s Benghazi. It’s always a mess with Hillary,” said Mr. Trump in a recent interview.

The Clintons will claim that nobody cares. It’s also possible that younger Americans—some of whom were in diapers during the Clinton administration—can’t figure out why people are suddenly talking about blue dresses. Still, give Mr. Trump marks for doing more than any politician in recent memory to educate. The newspapers are suddenly brimming with synopses of Filegate, Chinagate, Travelgate, cattle futures, the  Marc Rich pardon,  Kathleen Willey and White House looting.

Which is also part of the Trump offense: Energizing GOP base voters. Older Republicans in particular remain frustrated that the Clintons have never been held to account, and that the media so easily lost interest in the scandals. So to hear a Republican nominee take it to the Clintons—and on the sort of bare-knuckle terms that only they understand—is exciting.

Mr. Trump’s hits about the 1990s are also defensive moves, against what might otherwise be Mrs. Clinton’s biggest strength—the “women’s issue.” Democrats have used the “war on women” theme against Republicans for more than a decade, and for the most part successfully. Mrs. Clinton is already playing the women’s card, accusing Mr. Trump of insulting women. His response goes like this: “You want to talk about women? Awesome. Let’s talk about Bill.”

His ad on Instagram, featuring  Bill Clinton chomping on a cigar, with the voices of women describing his unwanted sexual advances in the background, along with an ominous Hillary cackle, was a study in full-throttle bluntness.

You can debate whether Mr. Trump, given his colorful past, has much of a leg to stand on here. But the point is that the Clintons are, if anything, worse. What’s Hillary going to do? Defend Bill? That might not go over well with women, including survivors of sexual assault, who, Mrs. Clinton said last year, “have the right to be heard . . . the right to be believed.” So far Mrs. Clinton has been forced to sit silent, gritting her teeth as the media run fresh interviews with Mrs. Broaddrick, who says that Mr. Clinton raped her in 1978 when he was the Arkansas attorney general.

Mrs. Clinton now knows that attacking Mr. Trump about women will invite a counterattack from him citing Paula Jones, another of Bill’s accusers. So perhaps Mrs. Clinton will lay off that front. Which is Mr. Trump’s goal. He’s playing for a draw on this issue.

Does Mr. Trump’s Bad Bill approach risk making Mrs. Clinton look like a victim? It might, if this were the 1990s, and she were still viewed as the victim of a philandering husband. But Hillary has spent the past 16 years embracing her womanizer, using his fame and fortune to bolster her presidential run. And this is the woman who, according to her longtime friend  Diane Blair, railed that  Monica Lewinsky was a “narcissistic loony-tune.” It’s hard to feel sorry for a woman willing to blame her husband’s dishonor on a 22-year-old intern.

What matters most about this Trump strategy is that it’s a marker of what’s to come. The Clintons play hardball. Mr. Trump intends to play smashball. For them, that’s new.   "

Joey?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16455 - May 27th, 2016 at 1:29pm
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16456 - May 27th, 2016 at 1:32pm

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16457 - May 27th, 2016 at 7:26pm
Edith?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16458 - May 27th, 2016 at 7:51pm
Some Guy wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 7:26pm:
Edith?

Looks like Michael's doing all the work.
No wonder they sucked a couple of years ago when I saw 'em last.  Shit!

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16459 - May 27th, 2016 at 7:52pm
Edith?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16460 - May 27th, 2016 at 8:32pm

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16461 - May 28th, 2016 at 10:30am
Edith Grove wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 7:51pm:
Some Guy wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 7:26pm:
Edith?

Looks like Michael's doing all the work.
No wonder they sucked a couple of years ago when I saw 'em last.  Shit!

From 1978 until 1984 they were my generation's Beatles.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16462 - May 28th, 2016 at 10:37am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 1:32pm:

Yes Voo  ................ Young Joey  Smiley

Voo  .............. ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16463 - May 29th, 2016 at 9:35am

<   ------------   Unbelievable  Quote:

...   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16464 - May 29th, 2016 at 2:21pm
Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16465 - May 30th, 2016 at 10:04am

<   ------------   Unbelievable  Quote:

... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16466 - May 30th, 2016 at 10:05am
Joey, if aliens came down and threatened to destroy Earth unless we win a battle of the bands. I would gladly put up Van Halen 78-84 in order to save Humanity.
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2016 at 10:07am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16467 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:18pm
Joey ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16468 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:19pm
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16469 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:20pm
Voodoo? Gazza?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16470 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:21pm
MrPleasant ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16471 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:23pm
moonie ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16472 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:23pm
SCL ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16473 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:24pm
PERKS ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16474 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:26pm
BONO ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)