Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,106,973 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #15750 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 3:07pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

FUNNY !!!!!! Smiley

Mr. Pleasant   --- I love you !!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15751 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 3:10pm

Some Guy .... ?! ... !!!! :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15752 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 3:34pm

B- Bono   ... ?! ... !!!! :

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #15753 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 4:19pm
Some Guy ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15754 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 4:52pm
Edith Grove wrote on Feb 12th, 2016 at 4:19pm:
Some Guy ?

Be advised that current greeting status is under review.

Be further advised that The He Man Emotional Rescue Lovers Appreciation Society frowns upon this.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2016 at 5:15pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15755 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 9:27am
Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15756 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 10:32am

Mojo ..... ?!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15757 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 10:56am
Joey?

Moreover, “Vinyl” doesn’t always feel fully authentic to the moment — either musically or notionally. As a viewer, you’re not transported back to 1973 as much as shoved into it. Lapels are wide. The Watergate hearings are on TV. The “King Biscuit Flower Hour” is on the radio. “Deep Throat’s” up there on the marquee. Graffiti is everywhere else. Snatches of Johnny Winter or K.C. and the Sunshine Band fill the soundtrack. A fictional Johnny Thunders turns up, so does Alice Cooper, Robert Plant and a conga line of others (even Elvis, eventually). But they’re all mostly parts of a window display, only sporadically key story elements.
Sure, there’s hope. As a team, Scorsese and Winter found greatness in “Boardwalk Empire.” Maybe they’ll eventually find it here, too. I just wish they’d found it sooner.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #15758 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 11:06am
Moof?

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15759 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 12:47pm
" The decision had been under review for months . On its face  , it was sheer madness . For one thing it meant double-crossing his ally ; as recently as November 12 , the flag of the Soviet Union  -- the red - and - yellow hammer and sickle  -- had fluttered alongside he swastika in the Reich's capital when the Nazis received a Soviet delegation to discuss carving up large portions of the globe . Moreover , Hitler himself had once stated  , in Mein Kampf , that one should never fight a two  - front war . And his own generals insisted that the first lesson of military history was : ' Do not invade Russia . ' And for good reason . Russia was a colossus with a thousand - mile frontier and a storied history of swallowing up would - be conquerors : the Ottoman Empire got nowhere against Catherine the Great , and Napoleon did little better against Czar Alexander . "
     " But where other invaders found Russia a merciless graveyard , the Fuhrer saw possibilities . For Hitler  , the opening of a second front was designed to be more than simply a turning point of the war . It was to be a final blow that would subjugate the despised Soviet Union  , force Britain to sue for peace , and forestall America's entry into the conflict . On paper , it seemed like a workable plan  . Hitler's army was the best in Europe ; Stalin's , after his repeated purges of his top generals  , was seemingly the worst . In truth , both American and British generals believed the Red Army could fall in as little as six weeks once Hitler's onslaught began  . Also , Hitler's plan included seizing the oil fields of the Caucasus  , thereby giving Germany crucial resources to fight  . And control of the Soviet Union would open up access not just to oil , but also to its vast resources : wheat and agriculture from Ukraine , gas from Romania , even fruits from the Crimea . It would also provide slave labor for Germany . And it would give Hitler Lebensraum  -- living space  -- for the German people in the East . But could it be done ?  "   

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:00pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #15760 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:12pm
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15761 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:40pm
Biff?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #15762 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 2:30pm
Trump is going to stomp the Commie out of America.  Like when you stand up in the bathtub and stomp your foot.  Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!  Like that.

SCL?

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15763 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 4:53pm

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #15764 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 5:10pm
A talented and incredible legal mind for many, many years.  Unfortunately for his legacy, he moofed into an activist judge/part time loon.  He was Italian.

SCL?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15765 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 10:06am

N- Nanky ?!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15766 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 10:50am
Joey, take a look at this for me when you get a chance. Is this shit real?

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/890

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15767 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 10:56am
Some Guy wrote on Feb 14th, 2016 at 10:50am:
Joey, take a look at this for me when you get a chance. Is this shit real?

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/890

" MORE FIGHTING As Saudis and Turks Attack Syria "

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/cDpJ.Hbx98Me3j3dAURxPA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnb...
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2016 at 10:58am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15768 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 11:00am
B - Bono ?!

N- Nanky ?!

http://pagesix.com/2015/08/17/ex-lover-says-donald-trump-was-great-in-bed/

"  Ex-lover says Donald Trump was great in bed  "

" Donald Trump would have even higher poll numbers if he had dated more women before he married his beautiful wife, Melania.

Former Penthouse Pet Sandra Taylor, who went on three dates with Trump decades ago, agrees with the famous Post headline, “The Best Sex I Ever Had.”

Asked if Trump was a good lover, Taylor told me, “Omigosh, he was great.”

" She hopes he is elected. “I think he’d be a terrific president.”

Donald spotted the model/actress on the cover of New York magazine and had his secretary track her down, she said.

After a long, romantic walk on Central Park South, they went to Ray Bari Pizza on Third Avenue. “We ended up in my place on the Upper West Side,” recalls the now-48-year-old Taylor, who will play a sexy mom in the upcoming Garry Marshall comedy “Mother’s Day.” “He was very sweet.”

She recalls encountering a homeless man as they strolled down the street, and Trump, whose business empire was teetering at the time, said, “Do you see that guy there? He’s worth about $50 million more than I am.”

He also provided her with career advice. “He was very helpful,” says Taylor, who at the time went by Sandi Korn.

“You have to change that,” Trump told her.

“I’ve been Sandra Taylor ever since.”

Trump also gave her a copy of his book, “The Art of the Deal,” and told her, “If you bet big, you win big. If you bet small, you win small.”

The romance ended when it became public, but Taylor will never forget the hours she spent with Trump. “I was sad when it ended.”

« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2016 at 11:05am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15769 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 11:06am
jb?

UPDATE 9:03 AM Eastern US Time -- "The plot thickens . . . . "  After its victory against Rebels and Terrorists outside of  northern Al Sweida, Syria today, the Syrian Arab Army displayed weapons it captured from the Rebels and Terrorist . . .  INCLUDING ISRAELI-MADE MORTARS!

(Editor's Note:  We've always found it very strange the so-called "ISIS" terrorists never once targeted Israel.  Now it appears we all know why:  ISRAEL IS SUPPLYING THE REBELS AND TERRORISTS WITH WEAPONRY!)

UPDATE 9:10 AM Eastern US Time -- US (again) urges Turkey to stop shelling Kurdish and Syrian forces

UPDATE 9:19 AM Eastern US Time -- After having been relentlessly shelled by artillery inside Turkey, the Syrian Arab Army is now RETURNING FIRE; it is shelling into Turkey!

UPDATE 9:49 AM Eastern US Time -- Local reporter claims that Turkey are shelling SAA positions in the area of Ateera, Latakia.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15770 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 11:22am

Bono ?!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #15771 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 12:15pm
Politics can get dirty.  It's a rough game.  We will know more at a later time, after the autopsy.  I ask that we suspend judgment until then.  Otherwise, we go around and around about who had who whacked, and it's unproductive.

Joey?

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #15772 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 9:15pm
Some Guy ?

This is an acceptable omelette of St V's Stonesian interests and her supposed/alleged/assumed muff-munching interests in re. model  Cags Delevingne, once seen astride the tortoise sculpture near Mick's on Mustique

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #15773 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 12:59am
WaiteringOnAFiend wrote on Feb 14th, 2016 at 9:15pm:
Some Guy ?

This is an acceptable omelette of St V's Stonesian interests and her supposed/alleged/assumed muff-munching interests in re. model  Cags Delevingne, once seen astride the tortoise sculpture near Mick's on Mustique

Now THAT is posting!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15774 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 9:07am
Joey, Vinyl is good! I am in it for the ride! Vinyl has my attention.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)