Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,107,054 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #14175 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 10:15am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

Fleabit  ..... ?!

... !!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #14176 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 12:23pm
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #14177 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 12:26pm
Voodoo ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #14178 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 12:36pm
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #14179 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 8:40am

G- Gazza  .... ?!   ... !!!!! :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #14180 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 8:57am

Some Guy  .... ?! 

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #14181 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 9:27am
Joey? Some Guy?

IP Logged

FPM
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Right here in the USA
Reply #14182 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 11:00am
Joey...do you keep your pussy clean?

...&&&&
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #14183 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:23am

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #14184 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 8:30am

Yes Some Guy  ............. Young Joey !!!!! :

" Japan appears to be going crazy for popular American brands opening that open within the country. When cult-loved coffee shop Blue Bottle open in Tokyo in February, avid coffee drinks waited in three hour lines to get into the shop. So if coffee and pseudo-Mexican food can induce such lunatic lines and wait times, Japanese Cronut fans may want to start camping out now for the opening of pastry chef Dominique Ansel's Tokyo outpost. Check out tweets and images from the Taco Bell line below:  "

http://www.eater.com/2015/4/21/8463645/taco-bell-japan-inspires-absurd-lines-in-...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #14185 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:33am

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #14186 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 9:05am

Some Guy  ... ?!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #14187 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 10:14am
Joey ?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #14188 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:14pm

Edith  ...... ?!  ... !!!!!!!!   : 

IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Reply #14189 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 10:16pm
Joey?

...!!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #14190 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 6:41am
Joey ?

45 Years Ago: Grace Slick Plans to Dose President Richard Nixon With LSD
by Dave Swanson April 24, 2015

JeffersonAirplane.com / Hulton Archives, Getty Images

If Jefferson Airplane singer Grace Slick had her way in 1970, Richard Nixon might have been called Trippy Dick, instead.

The 37th president of the United States never saw eye to eye with the American counterculture, of course. His administration was peppered with protests, principally against the escalation of the Vietnam War. And Slick’s plan was, in its own way, an attempt to heal that rift. She figured, if Nixon were to drop some high-grade LSD, he might just see the world a little differently. Then, perhaps, he would rethink his stance on, well, everything.

She had the perfect opportunity, too. Slick received an invitation to the White House from Nixon’s daughter Tricia in April 1970. As fate would have it, both Tricia Nixon and Slick were alumni of Finch College, though 10 years apart. Tricia was planning a social event for alumni, and on that list was Slick – under her maiden name Grace Wing.

At first, no one in the Nixon administration made the connection. Slick accepted the invite, and decided to bring a friend along to the party. That friend? Notorious radical Abbie Hoffman.

“I got the invitation in the mail and went, ‘Oh yes!’,” she recalled in Jeff Tamakin’s Got A Revolution: The Turbulent Flight Of Jefferson Airplane. “I assumed that they were bringing their husbands, so I thought, ‘I’ll dress up Abbie.’ But there’s no way to dress up Abbie. We put a suit on him and put his hair back and he looked like a mafia guy. I had on the boots and the miniskirt, and all these other women were dressed the way preppy women dressed – with the camel’s hair coat and the gold pins and a pageboy hairdo. So, we stood out right away and the security guards came right over and said, ‘Sorry, this is invitation only.’ I said, ‘Well, I have an invitation!”

Slick’s plan, now in serious jeopardy, was to casually slip the acid into the president’s afternoon tea. The timing, actually, couldn’t have been better: Jefferson Airplane’s new single “Mexico” was an angry tirade against the administration’s anti-drug policy.

Watch Jefferson Airplane Perform ‘Mexico’

“I’d be talking with Richard Nixon, and have the LSD in my fingernail, and just gesture over his tea cup,” she told CBS News in 2013. “He would have been talking about the walls melting. We laughed just thinking about it.” When asked if she was serious, Slick replied, “Yeah, I was!”

Slick and Hoffman, however, were the poster children for everything anti-Nixon. It didn’t take long for White House security to sniff them out. A guard promptly informed Slick that she couldn’t come in. “He was right,” Slick adds. “He didn’t know why, but he was right.”

As it happened, her plan to turn on Nixon would have fallen flat, anyway. The president wasn’t planning to attend his daughter’s alumni event.

Years later, Slick couldn’t help but wonder what might have happened, though. “LSD was new then,” she told the Wall Street Journal in 2011. “It opened up our heads and gave us new insight into the fact that reality isn’t just one thing. That excited us, but it’s also terrifying if your head isn’t in the right place. So in hindsight, our advocating for LSD was kind of dangerous.”

Read More: 45 Years Ago: Grace Slick Plans to Dose President Richard Nixon With LSD | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/grace-slick-president-nixon-acid-1970/?utm_source...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14191 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 10:57pm
Yeah, man, we should all do LSD.  El Es Dee!  I will trip on LSD - dollar a hit - any time.  I love Negroes when I'm on LSD.

I love doing fucking acid.  Once, on acid, I beat the fuck out of a guy who was singing "Summer breeze, make me feel fine, blowing through the fishface in my mahhhhnnnnd......."  It was great.  I felt good, although a bit thuggish.  Don't blame the LSD - personal choice.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14192 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 11:16pm
Happy days.

You are the reincarnation-ish of William Donaldson, sirmoonly.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14193 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 11:26pm
Skully?  The Skullster?  He was my brother.

All you niggers should catch up with me in Pittsburgh on June 20.  Kingdom, power, glory.  My town, my people.  The people that god actually loves.  See Ephesians 2:4-5 (god appears to be softening his feeling for mankind).

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14194 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 11:56pm
Keep it show, bro. You is crisp as crazy new strides.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14195 - Apr 26th, 2015 at 1:08am
I've been gone awhile.  Treatment with the whole 12 faggit ass steps, up the wazoo.  Are you my new nigger?

Who amongst you can rise to the caliber of my nigger?

IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Reply #14196 - Apr 26th, 2015 at 6:42am
Which step is the toughest?

Is it like Karate, where each step is more difficult, or is it easier as it goes along.   Or are they all pretty much the same step, but they tell you they are different because the number 12 has some significance? 

I really don't know -- never done it or had anyone I know do it.
Usually when one of my buddies gets tippin' too much, we just take the bottle, and then duct tape a garden hose into their mouth and hose out the demons. 

It's like a grease fitting, when the water shoot out their nose, they are full.

What's that?
Oh sure, here ya go…….

Joey??!!

« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2015 at 6:45am by nankerphelge »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #14197 - Apr 26th, 2015 at 10:51am
" Yeah, man, we should all do LSD.  El Es Dee!  I will trip on LSD - dollar a hit - any time.  I love Negroes when I'm on LSD.

I love doing fucking acid.  Once, on acid, I beat the fuck out of a guy who was singing "Summer breeze, make me feel fine, blowing through the fishface in my mahhhhnnnnd......."  It was great.  I felt good, although a bit thuggish.  Don't blame the LSD - personal choice "

M- Moonie ?!

Sir Moonie , C10  ................. ?!

Is that really YOU ?!   ................. Man , where in the FRIG have you been these past fifteen years ?

One thing about you Moonie was that you were always Minty Fresh and MAN could you write a Friggin POST !!!!!!

Welcome Home Me C10 Brother !!!!

The Joey , C10

Moonie ?! :

... !!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #14198 - Apr 26th, 2015 at 10:52am

Nanky ?!

Moonie ?!

... !!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #14199 - Apr 26th, 2015 at 10:57am
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2015 at 1:18pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)