Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,105,423 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #12825 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 8:19am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

Yes Tom   ................ Joey !!!!  :

" Here you will find pictures from our Wedding and Reception on July 3, 2010. The wedding was held at Dumbarton House in Washington, DC and the reception at Sly Fox in Annapolis, MD. "

http://daveandscott.smugmug.com/Weddings/Wedding/12711966_MBMwHg/922572224_hTBd7...

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #12826 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:11am

No Gazza   ............... NOT Young Joeykins !!!!   :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12827 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:22pm
The point remains, guys.  This country has bedrock sediment entrenched in Judeo-Christian policies.  I'm not just saying that to be trite and offend the liberals.  I know it to be true, the same way a sparrow knows to fly south, or a lion knows to kill.  This land is your land, but it's mostly my land, from the Redwood forest to the Gulfstream waters, from the amber waves of grain, to the fruited plains, from the ribbons of highways to the endless skyways, god made the land for the freedom loving amongst us.  That why they hate us.  For our freedom from them.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:37pm by sirmoonie »  

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #12828 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:45pm
' joey  ................. what will be America's continued response to Russian aggression  ............  ?   '

The following Nanky  .................   THE FOLLOWING      :

***************  " SIGH !!!!!  "  ***************
|
|
|
V

...   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snuggles ™
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:05pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12829 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:53pm
Joe, the Founding Fathers revolted and killed so that we could smell the sweet aroma of freedom.  The freedom bells are ringing - Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  All day long, just donging away.  Freedom comes at a price.  That price will be paid in full at some point.  Hark the herald angel sings.  We can all find salvation is the bulwark of America.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #12830 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:05pm
"   ............   Joe, the Founding Fathers revolted and killed so that we could smell the sweet aroma of freedom.  The freedom bells are ringing - Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  All day long, just donging away.  Freedom comes at a price.  That price will be paid in full at some point.  Hark the herald angel sings.  We can all find salvation is the bulwark of America.  "

Moonie ?!

...   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #12831 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:07pm
"  ...........  the Founding Fathers revolted and killed so that we could smell the sweet aroma of freedom.  The freedom bells are ringing - Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  Dong!  All day long, just donging away.  Freedom comes at a price.  That price will be paid in full at some point.  Hark the herald angel sings.  We can all find salvation is the bulwark of America.  "

Moonie ?!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12832 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:36pm
Joe, I'm beginning to believe you don't understand freedom and sacrifice.  Freedom isn't free.  It's paid for.  Up, down, and ass sideways.  For as long as we sing heavenward, we shall reap the fruit we have sown.  Each and every one of us, from little Johnny here, to every big fat slob mowing down hamburgers.  Together, we can retake America for Americans.  Return to the gold standard.  Isn't George Washington on the $1 bill worth that?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #12833 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:55pm
moonie?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #12834 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:00pm
Joey?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #12835 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:05pm
sirmoonie wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:36pm:
Joe, I'm beginning to believe you don't understand freedom and sacrifice.  Freedom isn't free.  It's paid for.  Up, down, and ass sideways.  For as long as we sing heavenward, we shall reap the fruit we have sown.  Each and every one of us, from little Johnny here, to every big fat slob mowing down hamburgers.  Together, we can retake America for Americans.  Return to the gold standard.  Isn't George Washington on the $1 bill worth that?

moonie ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12836 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:18pm
You ever seen freedom, Grover?  You ever shared a bed with lady liberty?  You ever gone to a store and said "yeah Mac, I'll have a pound and a half of freedom.  And put some of that fucking cheese and mayo sauce on it."? You can't dummy.  I'm being rhetorical.  It's a device.

Freedom is intangible, Grover.  It's like god and the Holy Spirit.  Freedom lives within our hearts, it shifts around the trapezoid of our minds, garnishes our souls.  You'd have an easier time buying a fifty pound fucking Bundt cake than a microgram of freedom!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #12837 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:29pm
sirmoonie wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:18pm:
You ever gone to a store and said "yeah Mac, I'll have a pound and a half of freedom.

.......only when it includes fries.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12838 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:54pm
You ever been in federal lock up, Grover?  You ever had to swab a communal shower?  You ever been reported to prison psych because you refused to hot mop the urinals at 4:30 am?  You ever get so sick of dingy, sperm stained neon orange jumpsuits, that you wear your drawers over your head?

Well, maybe if you had done those things, your anti-freedom stance would be tempered with experience.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #12839 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 3:03pm
sirmoonie wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:54pm:
You ever been in federal lock up, Grover?  You ever had to swab a communal shower?  You ever been reported to prison psych because you refused to hot mop the urinals at 4:30 am?  You ever get so sick of dingy, sperm stained neon orange jumpsuits, that you wear your drawers over your head?

No, but I did graduate from public school.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12840 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 3:28pm
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:54pm:

No, but I did graduate from public school.

Which district?  What was the percentage of blacks?

Okay.  So you may have suffered certain delicate indignities.  You may have been schlorked behind arts and crafts.  You may have even be Pomerainianed.  But that don't give you the right to bash America, bash the corn we eat from the soil, the flags flapping in the breeze, the long distance trucker eating meatloaf, the dream of California, Rose of Sharon's secret smile, Madison v. Marbury.  Don't give you the right!

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #12841 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:06pm

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #12842 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 8:22am

" Joe, I'm beginning to believe you don't understand freedom and sacrifice.  Freedom isn't free.  It's paid for.  Up, down, and ass sideways.  For as long as we sing heavenward, we shall reap the fruit we have sown.  Each and every one of us, from little Johnny here, to every big fat slob mowing down hamburgers.  Together, we can retake America for Americans.  Return to the gold standard.  Isn't George Washington on the $1 bill worth that ?   "

Moonie ?!

« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2014 at 8:39am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #12843 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 8:41am
"  You ever gone to a store and said "yeah Mac, I'll have a pound and a half of freedom.  And put some of that fucking cheese and mayo sauce on it."? You can't dummy.  I'm being rhetorical.  It's a device.

Freedom is intangible, Grover.  It's like god and the Holy Spirit.  Freedom lives within our hearts, it shifts around the trapezoid of our minds, garnishes our souls.  You'd have an easier time buying a fifty pound fucking Bundt cake than a microgram of freedom !  "

Moonie ?!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12844 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 10:44am
You can't silence the clamor of freedom, Joey.  Are you an acolyte of Saul Alinsky?  Did you take on the grapes of wrath with Ceasar Chavez?  Are you an agitator?  Do you fantasize about bedding Patricia Hearst?  These are the kinds of questions I'm going to be asking before forcing you to sign a loyalty oath to America.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #12845 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 10:51am
" .................. and frankly, I'm not seeing jack from this goddam thread except a  .................... "

B- Bucky  .. ?!  ♀

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #12846 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 10:52am
" You can't silence the clamor of freedom, Joey.  Are you an acolyte of Saul Alinsky?  Did you take on the grapes of wrath with Ceasar Chavez?  Are you an agitator?  Do you fantasize about bedding Patricia Hearst?  These are the kinds of questions I'm going to be asking before forcing you to sign a loyalty oath to America. "

...  !!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Reply #12847 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 12:12pm
Joey?   !!….?

IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Reply #12848 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 12:14pm
Joey??

...!!

IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Reply #12849 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 12:16pm
Joey!?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)