Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: Who Would You Drink With & Shoot Guns after Church?

Hillary    
  4 (12.9%)
Obama    
  1 (3.2%)
McCain    
  3 (9.7%)
Joey    
  11 (35.5%)
Manson    
  6 (19.4%)
Starbuck    
  3 (9.7%)
The Pope    
  0 (0.0%)
Magic Underwear    
  3 (9.7%)

Total votes: 31
« Created by: Pdog on: Apr 15th, 2008 at 10:41am »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Obama Has Got To Go! (Read 15,040 times)
sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Obama Has Got To Go!
Reply #75 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 10:09am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
One word, America: EL RUKN.  When those ties come out, I will be hailed as clairvoyant once again.

Obam has done more to set back race relations in this country than anyone since Isiah Thomas.  Hunker down and load up whitey.  Its going to be one ugly summer.  Expect at a lot of this in Beijing.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

CrissCrossMind
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Southside of Chicago Baby ...
Obama ... LOL!  
Reply #76 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 11:09am
"He's purty good at speechifying, huh Feej? LOL! I have never seen such political expediency at play in all my life!" ...
right  brother ... I have no fear of Rev Wright and feel he has been mistreated by the Media and his friend Obama!

Rev Wright is a very intelligent man who deserves better from Obama. He did nothing more than restate his beliefs and the truth as he knows it to be! For that he earms my respect for being an honest man which is not easy in this country. Or as Dylan said "an honest man has to live outside the law". The time your family, friends, faith and country need you most is when times are hard such as the attacks on Rev Wright. So what does Obama do? He throws his faith and his beliefs under the bus for a chance to win the "whitey" vote. Yesterday was a sad day for free speech and black liberation and all of black religion in the USA. Why? Because a man raised white that needed them to jump start his political career no longer needs to support them or their views?? Obama is  ready to be the white canidate again!! Obama is a turn coat of the worst kind.

All he had to do was call his Rev and ask to talk. All he had to tell the media is the Rev Wright is unrelated to my politics. Does anyone think Obama used good Judgment before or after Tuesday?? If he was going to kick a member of his family under the bus the time was 44 days ago! Then maybe he would not have had to equate his to his typical white person of a Grandmother that was afraid of black men thus a racist to defend the Rev Wright. I'm not afraid and neither is Rev Wright! The only coward here is Obama!!! Don't be surprised if he has to kick his grandmothter under the bus to win re-election in Illinois. Undecided

"If you can't take the heat ... you better get out of the kitchen!" ... he is not ready for the tough acts on the world stage ... CCM

PS: Soon to follow "you don't need a 'Weatherman' to know which way the wind blows!"

yonder comes a woman ...

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Re: Obama ... LOL!  
Reply #77 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 11:21am
Quote:
Or as Dylan said "an honest man has to live outside the law".

PS: Soon to follow "you don't need a 'Weatherman' to know which way the wind blows!"

Actually it's "to live outside the law you must be honest", which is kind of a different concept. 

Know your song well before you start singing.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #78 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 11:32am
Nasty Habits wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 11:21am:
Actually it's "to live outside the law you must be honest", which is kind of a different concept.  

Know your song well before you start singing.

the machine guns are roaring, the sock puppets heave rocks.... etc etc.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #79 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 11:35am
Quote:
"He's purty good at speechifying, huh Feej? LOL! I have never seen such political expediency at play in all my life!" ...
right  brother ... I have no fear of Rev Wright and feel he has been mistreated by the Media and his friend Obama!

Rev Wright is a very intelligent man who deserves better from Obama. He did nothing more than restate his beliefs and the truth as he knows it to be! For that he earms my respect for being an honest man which is not easy in this country. Or as Dylan said "an honest man has to live outside the law". The time your family, friends, faith and country need you most is when times are hard such as the attacks on Rev Wright. So what does Obama do? He throws his faith and his beliefs under the bus for a chance to win the "whitey" vote. Yesterday was a sad day for free speech and black liberation and all of black religion in the USA. Why? Because a man raised white that needed them to jump start his political career no longer needs to support them or their views?? Obama is  ready to be the white canidate again!! Obama is a turn coat of the worst kind.

All he had to do was call his Rev and ask to talk. All he had to tell the media is the Rev Wright is unrelated to my politics. Does anyone think Obama used good Judgment before or after Tuesday?? If he was going to kick a member of his family under the bus the time was 44 days ago! Then maybe he would not have had to equate his to his typical white person of a Grandmother that was afraid of black men thus a racist to defend the Rev Wright. I'm not afraid and neither is Rev Wright! The only coward here is Obama!!! Don't be surprised if he has to kick his grandmothter under the bus to win re-election in Illinois. Undecided

"If you can't take the heat ... you better get out of the kitchen!" ... he is not ready for the tough acts on the world stage ... CCM

You are setting new standards in alias posting, Magoo.  More aliases should have your strovia.

Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint<<<<<<HIGH above the Plain of Jars.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

CrissCrossMind
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #80 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 1:19pm
The first Dylan quote ... I could not remember the song ... and did get the quote wrong ... my bad ... but I still think it is a fair description of the Rev Wright ... for what he said & believes may be considered criminal by some like W ... his bodyguards at the National Press Conference ... on stage looked like the Nation Of Islam security force to me? am I wrong? ... anyway let me add ...

I'm a Clinton Democrat ... and as we used to say ... I wont get fooled again ... I find Obama to be fake ... anyone who questions him ... is labeled a racist by his staff (this has gone on for months) ... he plays on the worst kind of fears ... he and his staff have done everything they can to label Hillary untrustworthy ... while claiming to be a new kind of canidate ... that doesn't throw elbows ... but let things get close and Obama runs a ton of negative adds in Penn outspending 3 to 1 just to push her negatives up ... what a positive guy ... Rev Wright has served him well for over a decade by adding depth to his claim of being a Black Man when it was to his benefit ... now the media shines a light on Black Liberation Theology ... he throws the Rev an honest man ... to the curb so fast it has to make Black religous leaders Heads spin ... he lacks the judgment and experience it takes to handle the top job ... if his EGO was not so big (he would not fight Rev Wright) he would realize he has many years to come on the national stage ... he should not blow it ...  in an all out effort to label Hillary as a bad person just to win ... you may be lucky enough to see the first woman President of the United States ... so I say to you ... "Madame President" ...  You rock! ... luv ... CCM
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2008 at 1:22pm by CrissCrossMind »  

yonder comes a woman ...

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #81 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 1:41pm
Quote:
The first Dylan quote ... I could not remember the song ... and did get the quote wrong ... my bad ... but I still think it is a fair description of the Rev Wright ... for what he said & believes may be considered criminal by some like W ... his bodyguards at the National Press Conference ... on stage looked like the Nation Of Islam security force to me? am I wrong? ... anyway let me add ...

I'm a Clinton Democrat ... and as we used to say ... I wont get fooled again ... I find Obama to be fake ... anyone who questions him ... is labeled a racist by his staff (this has gone on for months) ... he plays on the worst kind of fears ... he and his staff have done everything they can to label Hillary untrustworthy ... while claiming to be a new kind of canidate ... that doesn't throw elbows ... but let things get close and Obama runs a ton of negative adds in Penn outspending 3 to 1 just to push her negatives up ... what a positive guy ... Rev Wright has served him well for over a decade by adding depth to his claim of being a Black Man when it was to his benefit ... now the media shines a light on Black Liberation Theology ... he throws the Rev an honest man ... to the curb so fast it has to make Black religous leaders Heads spin ... he lacks the judgment and experience it takes to handle the top job ... if his EGO was not so big (he would not fight Rev Wright) he would realize he has many years to come on the national stage ... he should not blow it ...  in an all out effort to label Hillary as a bad person just to win ... you may be lucky enough to see the first woman President of the United States ... so I say to you ... "Madame President" ...  You rock! ... luv ... CCM

Brilliant post.
In the words of the great jb, "YOU shall be greeted"

LJ.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:10pm
Joshy is missed!

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #83 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:16pm
Quote:
The first Dylan quote ... I could not remember the song ... and did get the quote wrong ... my bad ... but I still think it is a fair description of the Rev Wright ... for what he said & believes may be considered criminal by some like W ... his bodyguards at the National Press Conference ... on stage looked like the Nation Of Islam security force to me? am I wrong?

No, you're not wrong.  I saw where you were coming from and how your inversion of the Dylan quote was relevant to your perspective on Wright.   

Sadly, the real Dylan quote is advice Obama, who had most of the initial success in his campaign as an "outsider", should have paid more attention to.

The song, btw, is "Absolutely Sweet Marie".

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #84 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:21pm
Quote:
Joshy is missed!

Blue..we MUST get him back.  Let's go get drunk

LJ.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #85 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:22pm
I fear it's a lost cause...I might have to move to Shiiiiiiiddddddooooobbbbbeeee myself. I just hate that Pug also posts there!

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #86 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:25pm
Quote:
I fear it's a lost cause...I might have to move to Shiiiiiiiddddddooooobbbbbeeee myself. I just hate that Pug also posts there!

I thought you were banned???? LOL.   Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

NEVER a lost cause.

LJ.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #87 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:28pm
I don't believe so. Doug joked with me about how I spell the word but I think he realizes I'm just having fun. I hope I'm not TOO bombastic!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #88 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Quote:

Why would you move to Shidoobee yourself? Nothing wrong with it per se, but I have always found it far too politically correct for my tastes. Full of sycophants and the like. No my friend. You belong here.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #89 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:29pm
BTW Today's NY Post cover? "Barack Stabber"! LOL

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #90 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:29pm
why is jb so serious?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #91 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:30pm
Hawaii should never have been made a state anyway, on contiguousism grounds alone.  This wouldn't even be an issue.  Because that's where Obam learned all this Moorish behavior.  They hate Haoles in the South Seas.  We're nothing but flavored scuttle fish to them.

Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #92 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:30pm
Riffhard wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:28pm:
Quote:

Why would you move to Shidoobee yourself? Nothing wrong with it per se, but I have always found it far too politically correct for my tastes. Full of sycophants and the like. No my friend. You belong here.

Riffy

I miss Joshy though! I like some of the others there too. It's only a few who are crazy weirdos.

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #93 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:30pm
Quote:
I don't believe so. Doug joked with me about how I spell the word but I think he realizes I'm just having fun. I hope I'm not TOO bombastic!

I was kidding!!!!!!
You did attend SAL premiere with SV, no????

LJ.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #94 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:31pm
Some Guy wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:29pm:
why is jb so serious?

Not sure! Maybe he's distoibed that his gal Cankles is gone gone gone?

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #95 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:32pm
LadyJane wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:30pm:
Quote:

I was kidding!!!!!!

LJ.

I thought you might be referring to that but wasn't sure...

BTW Did you see SAL on regular screen yet?

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #96 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 3:02pm
Quote:
LadyJane wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 2:30pm:
Quote:

I was kidding!!!!!!

LJ.

I thought you might be referring to that but wasn't sure...

BTW Did you see SAL on regular screen yet?

Only IMAX.
Not showing on regular screens here in Buf.

LJ.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #97 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 4:54pm
Testicular Fortitude!!! aka known as ass rape!

IP Logged

CrissCrossMind
Rocks Off Regular

"Barack Stabber"! LOL
Reply #98 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 6:14pm
God Bless America ...  Shut the fuck up now

yonder comes a woman ...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #99 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 9:59pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)