Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: Who Would You Drink With & Shoot Guns after Church?

Hillary    
  4 (12.9%)
Obama    
  1 (3.2%)
McCain    
  3 (9.7%)
Joey    
  11 (35.5%)
Manson    
  6 (19.4%)
Starbuck    
  3 (9.7%)
The Pope    
  0 (0.0%)
Magic Underwear    
  3 (9.7%)

Total votes: 31
« Created by: Pdog on: Apr 15th, 2008 at 10:41am »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Obama Has Got To Go! (Read 15,178 times)
Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Re: Obama is a liar!!!!
Reply #50 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 3:43pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
oh good! another rev wright thread.

alert riffy! War horses couldn't drag me away

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Zack
Rocks Off Regular

Chiba Face Rules You Bastards!

Dakar
Reply #51 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 3:47pm
Nice cutting and pasting there, Crisscross.

Only a crowd can make you feel so alone.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 3:57pm
Hillary will come waddling across the stage now to accept her nomination. This is the worst meltdown in US politics since Perot in 1992.

IP Logged

monkey_man
Rocks Off Regular

Fac ut vivas.

Reply #53 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 3:59pm
Obama is a lier!?!?!? I knew there was something lazy about that guy!

...&&&&.........&&&&"In other words shut the hell up about what others believe. It only makes you look like a small minded snob. "&&&&Riffy

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #54 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 4:05pm
Best Obama Ever.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 4:05pm
He's on "CPT"!

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #56 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 4:20pm
obama is a lyre!

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #57 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 4:21pm
no wait...

he's a pliar!

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #58 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 4:23pm
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2008 at 4:24pm by robpop »  

...&&&&...

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #59 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 4:23pm
no wait...he's a fliar!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #60 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 4:23pm
"  It is Rev Wright that is a man of honor and continues to speak the truth as he believes it to be. As long as that truth helped Obama win 90% + of the black vote across America he had no problem with the Rev Wright attacking anyone he cared to.

For twenty years he has sat at the feet of Rev Wright thus long ago understood the fundamental ideals of black liberation theology or he is a fool. For my money he is not a .............. "

Bump for the pee pee

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

CrissCrossMind
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Southside of Chicago Baby ...
Re: Obama is a @#%&$$@*!!!!!
Reply #61 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 5:34pm
LOL ... I needed that ... a new kind of politician ... right ... he would do better sticking with his ... Four Corner Offense from his fav sport basketball ... stall for another two months he might hang on ... common sense will tell you ... anyone that chicken shit ... should stay on the porch ... and leave the running to the BIG DOGS ... CCM  So long sucker

yonder comes a woman ...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Pig on a Wing
Reply #62 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 8:20pm
INDIO, Calif. (AP) -- Have you seen this pig? It's huge, inflatable, features the word "Obama" and it has lost its way in the California desert.

Organizers for the Coachella music festival announced that the gigantic blowup swine, released into the night sky during Roger Waters' headlining set Sunday, was still out there - and they want it back.

The festival is offering a $10,000 reward plus four Coachella tickets for life for the safe return of the pig, according to spokeswoman Marcee Rondan.

As tall as a two-story house and as wide as two school buses, the pig was led from lines held on the ground Sunday as Waters played a version of Pink Floyd's "Pigs" from the 1977 album "Animals." Then it just floated away.

"It wasn't really supposed to happen that way. I don't have the details," Rondan told The Associated Press.

As for safety concerns, Rondan speculated, "Because it's inflatable, as it loses air it becomes less and less dangerous."

She did not know how much it weighed.

As of Tuesday, Rondan said, the festival had not been able to contact Waters, the Pink Floyd co-founder and songwriting mastermind behind albums such as "Animals" and "The Dark Side of the Moon."

The pig displays the words "Don't be led to the slaughter" and a cartoon of Uncle Sam holding two bloody cleavers. The other side reads "Fear builds walls" and the underside reads "Obama" with a checked ballot box for U.S. Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

Waters, who told the crowd "that's my pig" as it drifted off into the night, closed out the three-day festival.

Pink Floyd shows have used blowup pigs throughout the years. Rondan called Sunday's "the same prototype" as past pigs.

"People are putting search teams together to find this pig," Rondan said. "But it may float in the night sky, never to be seen again."

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Obama Has Got To Go!
Reply #63 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:07pm
Anyone seen Brainbell Jangler since the new board got up and running? I'd love to hear his take on these lastest Obamanations. The good senator's brilliant, life changing, earth shattering, race speech to end all race speeches has seemingly turned into a distant memory, and has now been shown to be nothing more than what Barrack's distancing himself from the Wrong Reverand Wright today surley is. Namely pure 100% unadulterated political posturing. Obama is toast. I, of course knew this months ago. Hell we haven't even really deleved into Tony Rezco and William Ayers yet!

Looks like McRino is our next POTUS. I suspect we should all get used to that idea.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #64 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:16pm
Not sure about that Riffy. I think Cankles will now get the nomination.

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #65 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:26pm
Quote:

Oh don't get me wrong Blue. I tend to agree with you there. I think the wheels have fallen off the Obama bus for all the Wright reasons. However, I have a tough time believing that Hillary can shake her negatives. She has the worst negative poll numbers of any candidate of any party in the history of presidential elections. She's got a big bump because of her win in Penn., but when she gets the nomination over Barrack it will tear the Dem party apart at the seams. If I were living Denver and owned a store front I'd start investing in some plywood and nails and board my store up because it's gonna be a war zone. Hillary can not appeal to the moderates as well as McCain can. She's just not that likeable.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Fiji Joe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #66 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:30pm
Good grief...did you see Obama's speech today?...He wanted to address the issue, but he couldn't...he just kept babbling about "we need to pull together"..."we need to get along"..."it's about the people"...well no shit Sherlock...can you say anything else?...ever?...damn...I bet this guy wears "hope and change" pajamas

Mr. Gringo...My father he ain't no Che Guevara

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:46pm
Riffhard wrote on Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:26pm:
Quote:

Oh don't get me wrong Blue. I tend to agree with you there. I think the wheels have fallen off the Obama bus for all the Wright reasons. However, I have a tough time believing that Hillary can shake her negatives. She has the worst negative poll numbers of any candidate of any party in the history of presidential elections. She's got a big bump because of her win in Penn., but when she gets the nomination over Barrack it will tear the Dem party apart at the seams. If I were living Denver and owned a store front I'd start investing in some plywood and nails and board my store up because it's gonna be a war zone. Hillary can not appeal to the moderates as well as McCain can. She's just not that likeable.

Riffy

Well, I certainly don't like her (LOL) but the latest poll had her beating McC by 50% to 41%.

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #68 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:47pm
Fiji Joe wrote on Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:30pm:
Good grief...did you see Obama's speech today?...He wanted to address the issue, but he couldn't...he just kept babbling about "we need to pull together"..."we need to get along"..."it's about the people"...well no shit Sherlock...can you say anything else?...ever?...damn...I bet this guy wears "hope and change" pajamas

He's purty good at speechifying, huh Feej? LOL! I have never seen such political expediency at play in all my life! This should prove to all liberals that Bush hatered doesn't mean that you can just pick a candidate without any prior vetting. This election should have been a slamdunk for the Dems, but once again, their complete ineptitude has sunk their hopes! I see some serious gnawing and gnashing of teeth from many liberals in the very near future. And their hatered will continue to fester for all to see.

Riffy

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #69 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:48pm
" I bet this guy wears "hope and change" pajamas "

Christ , that is postin' on loan from GOD right THERE !!!!!!

That is what my Lil' Friends and myself running around the plains of Nebraska in the early 1970's playing stickball call postin' .

You's Be Postin' !!!!

Posty ! ™

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #70 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 5:26am
Riffhard wrote on Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:26pm:
Quote:

Riffy

Agreed about the plywood and nails scenario Riffy. However, I doubt it will come to that. As much as it boggles my mind, the "Rock Star" loving media were praising BO yesterday. All is forgiven now.  Roll EyesSuperdelegates will now jump on the bandwagon. I say he gets the Dem nomination  Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED) and McCain will be POTUS.

LJ.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2008 at 5:29am by LadyJane »  

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #71 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 8:28am
Well, Hillary is a rock star in her own right, as I learned when she appeared in the same building at the same time as I had my radio show last week . . . throngs of adulating Ashevilleians screaming her name from the sidewalks as she waved from the middle of the street and then scampered her getaway on her bus.  It was a full tilt two block rock star getaway.   Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

Yeah, I was talking about The Speech with a friend of mine just yesterday via e-mail, and what a drag it was that it seems to have had no real impact on Obama's direction . . . just another line in the field of time.   One almost wonders if the Rev. Wright didn't hold his press conference to bitch-slap OB for turning into such a run-of-the-mill politician in the last couple of months.  His timing certainly reeks of conscious or unconscious sabotage.  What a nut! Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

ASTOUNDING that the Democratic party is going to manage to make John McCain look like a fresh face come July . . .

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reply #72 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 8:45am
Every move that you see made in the media is an attempt to give us the biggest dose of Liberal shut-up ever foisted on the people.  The upshot of all the mudslinging is to create what was intended all along: a Clinton-Obama ticket, with Obama there to make you trust Clinton.  Twenty years of Clinton-Bush dynasty over the US and Central Asia.  Wait. Shocked
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2008 at 8:46am by andrews27 »  

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

Fiji Joe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #73 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 9:18am
Nasty Habits wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 8:28am:
Well, Hillary is a rock star in her own right, as I learned when she appeared in the same building at the same time as I had my radio show last week . . . throngs of adulating Ashevilleians screaming her name from the sidewalks as she waved from the middle of the street and then scampered her getaway on her bus.  It was a full tilt two block rock star getaway.   Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

Yeah, I was talking about The Speech with a friend of mine just yesterday via e-mail, and what a drag it was that it seems to have had no real impact on Obama's direction . . . just another line in the field of time.   One almost wonders if the Rev. Wright didn't hold his press conference to bitch-slap OB for turning into such a run-of-the-mill politician in the last couple of months.  His timing certainly reeks of conscious or unconscious sabotage.  What a nut! Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

ASTOUNDING that the Democratic party is going to manage to make John McCain look like a fresh face come July . . .

I recall telling you like 2 months ago Obama was going to have to "own" this...If you spend 20 years with Black Liberation Theology as your religion, you will indeed have to own it...It seems Uncle Jerimiah agrees with me...and is more than a little pissed that Obama is now not "owning" it

Mr. Gringo...My father he ain't no Che Guevara

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #74 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 10:08am
Fiji Joe wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 9:18am:
I recall telling you like 2 months ago Obama was going to have to "own" this...If you spend 20 years with Black Liberation Theology as your religion, you will indeed have to own it...It seems Uncle Jerimiah agrees with me...and is more than a little pissed that Obama is now not "owning" it

Yeah, I recall that, too, and I also recall saying that if he didn't integrate his Speech pronouncements into his campaign that it was going to come back and bite him in his narrow ass about two months later, and here it is.  New "real talk" about race swept under the rug, the ghost returns to haunt him.

I did not, however, expect the form of the ghost to be the conveniently buried Uncle.  I would have thought the Black Liberation Theology Roundtable puppeting this campaign would  have kept tighter reign on him than this, or that he would had the savvy to lay low until the all clear was sounded.  Talk about the hand biting the dog it feeds . . . or something . ..

Sadly savvy and canniness are not watchwords in the Obama campaign.  Alas.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)