Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,104,626 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #16400 - May 12th, 2016 at 10:04am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Joey?

Some Guy literally spikes the mouse here at the office and does his Billy Whites Shoes Johnson TD dance...
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2016 at 10:56am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16401 - May 13th, 2016 at 8:52am

Some Guy  ............ ?!   ..... !!!!! :

" Both Men were once Liberal Democrats , Ronnie !!!!! "

Jacky Reagan ! ™

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16402 - May 13th, 2016 at 2:22pm
Joey? Some Guy?

This is the story of the young blonde flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.

He has a heart attack and dies.

She, frantic, grabs the mike and calls out a May Day.

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! The pilot had a heart attack and is dead and
I don't know how to fly.
Someone help me! Please help me!"

She then hears a voice on the radio saying: "This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear.

I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground.

I've had a lot of experience with this kind
of problem.  Just take a deep breath, stay calm and everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."

She then says,"I'm 5'4" and I support Hillary"

"O.K." says the voice on the radio, "Repeat after me: Our Father, Who art in Heaven"

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16403 - May 13th, 2016 at 3:11pm

Some Guy .............. ?!  ..... !!!!! :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-ryan-trump-summit-1463008193

" The Ryan-Trump Summit

Thursday’s summit could be the beginning of a useful, if not beautiful, relationship.  "

By
Daniel Henninger

"  Paul Ryan and  Donald Trump are the two leaders in the Republican Party’s Cold War. Which one is the U.S. and the other the Soviet Union is beside the point. What matters is that Republican Party factions—once again—are on the nuclear brink. On Thursday the two men will hold a summit meeting at a neutral site, with the Republican National Committee headquarters serving as Reykjavik.

Mr. Ryan has said he isn’t ready to endorse Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump replied that if the Speaker can’t support him, so what?

Suffice to say that before now, it wouldn’t have occurred to anyone that a party platform of mutually assured destruction was a strategy for winning the presidency.

Anyone who went through the U.S. education system before it fell apart is familiar with the saying: “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” The man who said that was talking about the human compulsion to repeat national nightmares.

Stepping back from a nightmarish brink is precisely what House Republicans did mere months ago, when they elected Mr. Ryan as House Speaker. Some seem to have forgotten what a corrosive, destructive and potentially self-annihilating mess that was for the Republicans. And here they go again.

Last September, under siege from the most conservative members of the Republican House Conference,  John Boehner announced his intention to resign as Speaker.

His presumptive successor, Rep.  Kevin McCarthy, abruptly ended his candidacy to succeed Mr. Boehner, and House Republicans descended into chaos.

The House’s 40 or so conservatives, the Freedom Caucus, seemed unappeasable. Insults and threats of retribution were rife. The White House and indeed pretty much everyone mocked the Republicans as ungovernable and incapable of governing.

Faction is inevitable in politics, and America’s Founders understood that faction was among the greatest threats to their government. Last fall, the Republican Party was there, at the precipice.

Instead, these factions agreed that Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin should stand for Speaker, in the virtually unanimous belief that he was the only person who could—if you’ll excuse the word—“unify” the party.

The ascension of Paul Ryan then didn’t have that much to do with what Mr. Trump referred to as the Speaker’s “agenda,” but with Mr. Ryan’s credibility as an honest broker. Policy differences aside, Mr. Ryan since that bloodbath has been the party’s one identifiable political anchor.

The unity in the House held even during the presidential primaries and debates, when the party’s 700 presidential candidates were insulting each other into oblivion.

The Ryan-Trump summit will be watched for one thing: to see if the Republicans intend to secure the presidency as a party divided, or as reasonably united.

Mr. Trump has suggested he’s willing to run with the party divided. A disunified party is a dangerous course, from the top of the ticket and across the GOP ballot.

Republicans have been called to public account already for their inability to govern, and the public’s greatest doubt about Mr. Trump is whether he indeed could govern the U.S.

In negotiating the treacherous politics of the Republican Party, Mr. Trump should not underestimate the minefield his old sparring partner  Ted Cruz created with the government shutdown in 2013. Nerves were rubbed raw in the Senate and House, and the Ryan speakership last October was the salve.

Sarah Palin’s threat to “primary” Mr. Ryan reopens these wounds and revives the recent images—for voters and donors—of a party that is genetically ungovernable. The moment has arrived to reduce faction, not foment it.

The current narrative holds that the Ryan agenda and the Trump candidacy are irreconcilable, especially on immigration and trade. At bottom, though, I think both men want the same thing.

Donald Trump has the better way of putting it: Make America Great Again. Paul Ryan’s version, the one that runs back to  Ronald Reagan and  Jack Kemp, is: Restore economic growth.

Donald Trump and Paul Ryan should use Thursday’s meeting as the start of a conversation on restoring economic growth. Both men understand that  Barack Obama’s seven years of zero to 2% growth is killing the American public.

Reversing that Obama economic legacy is essentially the only thing Paul Ryan thinks about. It is the reality that has made Donald Trump the party’s presumptive nominee.

The differences on trade and immigration matter. But even here both men recognize that horrible growth has made productive thought on either subject virtually impossible. And both know that if growth doesn’t get better, whoever wins in November will be a one-term president.

Hillary Clinton and  Bernie Sanders, the Democratic Party’s two leading figures, have given up on growth and now propose to anesthetize the American people to the Obama reality with the narcotic of “free” handouts.

Neither the entrepreneur businessman nor the Reaganite Speaker is ready to throw in the towel. Thursday’s summit could be the beginning of a useful, if not beautiful, relationship.  "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16404 - May 13th, 2016 at 6:02pm
Joey?

Yeah, heard the diesel drumming all down the line.
Oh, heard the wires a humming all down the line.
Yeah, hear the women sighing all down the line.
Oh, hear the children crying all down the line.
(All down the line)
We'll be watching out for trouble, yeah.
(All down the line)
And we'd better keep the motor running, yeah.
(All down the line)
Well, you can't say yes and you can't say no,
Just be right there when the whistle blows.
I need a sanctified girl with a sanctified mind to help me now.
Yeah, all the people singing all down the line.
Mmmm, watch the men all working, working, yeah.
(All down the line)
(All down the line)
We're gonna open up the throttle yeah.
(All down the line)
We're gonna bust another bottle, yeah.
(All down the line)
I need a shot of salvation, baby, once in a while.
Hear the whistle blowing, hear it for a thousand miles.
(All down the line)
We're gonna open up the throttle, yeah.
All down the line, we're gonna bust another bottle, yeah.
Well you can't say yes, and you can't say no,
Just be right there when the whistle blows.
I need a sanctified mind to help me out right now.
Be my little baby for a while.
Won't you be my little baby for a while?

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #16405 - May 15th, 2016 at 9:50pm
Joey?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16406 - May 16th, 2016 at 5:26am

S.C.L  ............... ?! .  !!!!! :

http://www.omaha.com/opinion/leonard-pitts-jr-should-the-u-s-apologize-for-hiros...

" Leonard Pitts Jr.: Should the U.S. apologize for Hiroshima? No  "

" The first flash came at 8:15 on a Monday morning. Eyewitnesses remember it as a bolt of soundless light as if the sun had somehow touched down to the Earth.
And suddenly, Hiroshima was gone.
The second flash came that Thursday morning at 11:02. Eyewitnesses recall two thumps — possibly the sound bouncing off the mountains that cradled the city — and a flash of bluish light.
And Nagasaki was decimated.
Japan surrendered the following Wednesday, ending the Second World War.
When it was announced Barack Obama would become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima, it raised two important questions:
Will the president apologize for what America did 71 years ago this August? And should he?
The White House says the answer to the first question is, “No.” For what it’s worth, the answer to the second is “no,” too.
It is a measure of the deep emotion this subject still stirs that this will be a controversial and divisive opinion.
Many good and moral people will find it abhorrent. Of course, the opposite opinion would also have been controversial and divisive and would have appalled other people, equally good, equally moral.
In the end, then, one can answer only to conscience, and this particular conscience is disinclined to second-guess the long-ago president and military commanders who felt the bombs might obviate the need to invade the Japanese home islands at a ruinous cost in American lives.
Remember that the Japanese, inebriated by the “bushido” warrior code under which surrender equals shame and dishonor, had refused to capitulate, although defeat had been a foregone conclusion.
Indeed, even after Hiroshima was leveled, it still took that nation nine days to give up.
That said, there is a more visceral reason that the answer to the second question must be “no.”
Any other answer would defame Americans who endured unimaginable cruelty at Japanese hands.
Should America apologize?
Ask Ray “Hap” Halloran, a B-29 navigator from Cincinnati who was beaten, stoned, starved, stripped naked and displayed in a cage at the Tokyo Zoo.
Ask Lester Tenney, a tanker from Chicago whose sleep was forever riddled with nightmares of a twitching, headless corpse — a man he saw decapitated in the death march on Bataan.
And by all means, ask Forrest Knox, a sergeant from Janesville, Wisconsin. He was trapped with 500 other prisoners in the hold of a Japanese freighter where the heat topped 120 degrees and there was barely any water. Some of the men broke out in gibbering, howling fits of madness, prompting a Japanese threat to close off the hatch through which their meager air came if there was not silence.
The maddened men could not be reasoned with. So American men killed American men. Knox saw this. And participated. And for years afterward, he was haunted by dead men walking the streets of Janesville.
Should America apologize? No.
This was not slavery. This was not the Trail of Tears. This was not the incarceration of Japanese-Americans. This was not, in other words, a case of the nation committing human-rights crimes against innocent peoples.
No, this was war, a fight for survival against a ruthless aggressor nation. Such is the nature of war. Seven decades later, the idea of an apology feels like moral impotence, a happy face Band-Aid that denies the awful immensity of it all.
There are two words that should be spoken with regard to Hiroshima and they are not “I’m sorry.”
No, the only words that matter are this promise and prayer: Never again. "

« Last Edit: May 16th, 2016 at 3:35pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16407 - May 16th, 2016 at 2:08pm

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16408 - May 17th, 2016 at 9:28pm

Edith ............ ?! ........... !!! :

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-exclusive-idUSKCN0Y82JO

" Exclusive: Trump willing to talk to North Korea's Kim, wants to renegotiate climate accord "

I see GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!

" Nixonian in Nature , Ronnie !!!!!  "

" I Shall Go to North Korea ! "

Joey Eisenhower ! ®

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16409 - May 17th, 2016 at 9:55pm

Nanky ?!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16410 - May 18th, 2016 at 9:54am
Joey?

And it sure been a cold, cold winter
And the wind ain't been blowin' from the south
It's sure been a cold, cold winter
And a lotta love is all burned out

It sure been a hard, hard winter
My feet been draggin' 'cross the ground
And I hope it's gonna be a long, hot summer
And a lotta love will be burnin' bright

And I wish I been out in California
When the lights on all the Christmas trees went out
But I been burnin' my bell, book and candle
And the restoration plays have all gone 'round

It sure been a cold, cold winter
My feet been draggin' 'cross the ground
And the fields has all been brown and fallow
And the springtime take a long way around

Yeah, and I wish I been out in Stone Canyon
When the lights on all the Christmas trees went out
But I been burnin' my bell, book and candle
And the restoration plays have all gone 'round

Sometimes I think about you, baby
Sometimes I cry about you

Sometimes I want to wrap my coat around you
Sometimes I want to keep you warm
Sometimes I want to wrap my coat around you
Sometimes I want to but I can't afford you

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16411 - May 18th, 2016 at 1:51pm
Edith Grove wrote on May 16th, 2016 at 2:08pm:

No ! Frig No !!! .... Not Young Joey .

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16412 - May 18th, 2016 at 1:54pm

Edith  ............?! ....... !!!! :

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2016 at 1:59pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16413 - May 18th, 2016 at 4:28pm
Joey ?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16414 - May 18th, 2016 at 8:28pm
Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16415 - May 18th, 2016 at 9:26pm
Some Guy wrote on May 18th, 2016 at 8:28pm:
Joey?

YES !!!!!!

Frig Yes !!!!!  ............  THE Next President of THESE United States ................ President Donald J. Trump !!!!

" You can just FEEL it , Ronnie !!!!    "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJacky Reagan ( Lib. Dem . )  ®
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2016 at 9:31pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16416 - May 19th, 2016 at 9:14am

Some Guy ............ ?!  ... !!!!! :

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16417 - May 20th, 2016 at 8:46am

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16418 - May 20th, 2016 at 8:56am
Edith Grove wrote on May 20th, 2016 at 8:46am:

OMG !!!!!!

YES Edith  !!!!!   :   Joey :

" Animal-loving couple ties the knot in front of 1,100 cats "

" A Canadian couple who found common ground in their love of animals decided to cross over the border into the U.S. and tie the knot in front of a whole bunch of them.

Louis Veronneau and Dominic Husson, both of Montreal, got married on Tuesday at The Cat House on the Kings, California's largest no-kill cat shelter. Spanning over 12 acres, the nonprofit sanctuary is cage-free and surrounded by fencing.

The ceremony was officiated by the cat sanctuary's founder, Lynea Lattanzio, and attended by the 1,100 cats who currently call The Cat House on the Kings home.

"We were just amazed. We don't have that in Canada," Veronneau told the Fresno Bee. "It's the biggest cat sanctuary in America and we wanted to do a wedding that reflected our values, our love for animals."

Veronneau first visited The Cat House on the Kings in 2012, according to KFSN. She fell in love with the sanctuary and made it a goal to return someday.

"We are both animal lovers, and it shows she's a great person, and that's why I wanted to marry her," Husson told KFSN.

In lieu of gifts, the newlyweds asked friends and family to donate to The Cat House on the Kings.

The couple hoped their wedding would inspire other like-minded couples and generate more attention for the cat sanctuary.

"I hope we're the first (to get married at The Cat House) of many around the world," Veronneau told the Fresno Bee."

Jacky ! ™

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2016 at 11:34am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16419 - May 20th, 2016 at 11:36am

Edith .... ?!

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16420 - May 20th, 2016 at 10:06pm
TomL?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16421 - May 21st, 2016 at 7:46am

Voo  ............ ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16422 - May 21st, 2016 at 8:00am

Some Guy  ................ ?!   ..... !!!!! :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-vast-email-conspiracy-1460069105

" A Vast Email Conspiracy "

" Hillary’s biggest problem isn’t Bernie. It’s the Freedom of Information Act. "

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

" Hillary Clinton is good at imagining partisan plots, and to listen to her team, no less than several inspectors general, the intelligence community, and the entire Republican ecosphere are colluding to turn her home-brew email system into a fake scandal. To this conspiracy, she must now add the federal judiciary.

In recent weeks, not one, but two, esteemed federal judges have granted an outside group—Judicial Watch—the right to conduct discovery into the origins and handling of her private email system. It’s a reminder that Mrs. Clinton’s biggest problem this election isn’t Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump. Her problem is a 1966 statute known as the Freedom of Information Act, and the judges who enforce it.

The judges have taken unprecedented steps to resolve this case. It is exceedingly rare—almost unheard of—for a judge to allow discovery in a FOIA proceeding. This is a testament to how grave Mrs. Clinton’s email problem is. In the usual course of things, an outside group demands documents, a judge requires a federal department to hand them over, and the public learns something.

In this case—as we all know—the problem is that the State Department doesn’t have the documents. Or rather, it can’t confirm that it has them all, because State left it to Mrs. Clinton and her aides to possess them, and then to unilaterally decide what to hand over. To Judge Royce Lamberth, this is cut and dry “evidence of government wrong-doing and bad faith,” and the law demands a full accounting of how this situation came to be, what records exist, and where they are now.

Speaking of the judge’s words, they too are a testament to Mrs. Clinton’s mess. Judge Lamberth was unplugged in his order, calling the former secretary of state’s email set up “extraordinary,” and slamming “constantly shifting admissions by the government and former government officials” about the setup. Judge Emmet Sullivan, the first to allow discovery, referred in his own hearing to Mrs. Clinton’s “totally atypical system” and noted that it “boggles the mind that the State Department allowed this circumstance to arise in the first place. It’s just very, very, very troubling.”

Fueling the judges’ suspicions has been new evidence that Mrs. Clinton didn’t turn everything over. Judicial Watch recently obtained emails showing that State Department and National Security Agency personnel had big concerns with Mrs. Clinton’s early demands that she be allowed to use a BlackBerry for secure correspondence. They wanted her to sit at a computer in a secure facility—as everyone else does. These documents include a February 2009 email from then-Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills to her boss, crowing that State was coming around to Mrs. Clinton’s demands, and a return email the same day from Mrs. Clinton saying, “That’s good news.”

These are clearly work-related emails. They speak to the question of Mrs. Clinton’s communications while at the State Department. They aren’t about yoga routines. And yet, guess what? That email chain was not included in the 55,000 pages of documents Mrs. Clinton turned over. Perhaps it was an oversight, but far more likely, the Clinton team—knowing the firestorm over a home-brew system—chose to withhold documents showing that State and NSA considered Mrs. Clinton’s email demands unsafe and unreasonable. What else did Mrs. Clinton choose to withhold from the public?

One other aspect of these new emails: Mrs. Clinton sent her “good news” email to Ms. Mills via her private [email protected] account in February 2009. And yet the former secretary of state has publicly claimed she didn’t start using that address until March 2009, well after she was sworn in as secretary of state.

Judicial Watch is hoping to use discovery to interview eight current and former State Department officials, including Ms. Mills, Clinton aide Huma Abedin, top State Department official Patrick Kennedy, and former State IT employees Bryan Pagliano (who is reported to have recently been granted immunity by the FBI). And yet in a hearing this week in Judge Sullivan’s court, State Department officials were already moving to limit or shut down what questions Judicial Watch could ask—including those pertaining to how classified information was handled on the system.

Put another way, State wants to put off-limits the questions that are at the heart of the Clinton email scandal. And no surprise. The Judicial Watch discovery holds the potential to expose the many and varied ways Mrs. Clinton may have skirted the rules, and in turn to put enormous pressure on the FBI to act. These depositions meanwhile are currently set to happen this summer, right before the Democratic convention.

The beauty of FOIA is that it is designed to bring things to light. Mrs. Clinton has grown talented at outfoxing investigators, Congress, inspectors general, the press. But she made the error this time of playing games with a law that federal judges take seriously, and that gives outside watchdogs real leverage.   "

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16423 - May 21st, 2016 at 8:11am
Joey- conform or be cast out.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16424 - May 21st, 2016 at 8:22am

Voo ............. ?!

Gazza  ..................... ?!

Some Guy .................. ?!

Edith ..................... ?!

« Last Edit: May 21st, 2016 at 8:26am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)