Autor Tema: Pobre Ronnie... otra más a la lista  (Leído 292 veces)

Conectado Gerardo

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://rocksoff.org
    • Email
Pobre Ronnie... otra más a la lista
« on: Julio 27, 2008, 12:11:21 pm »
Además de la tortita rusa Ekaterina Ivanova que ya le trajo muchos problemas a Ronnie resulta que Hilary Olson una persona que trabaja para los Stones como estilista y manejadora de cambios de ropa.

Hilary le ganó nada menos y nada más que £500,000 en una demanda por acoso sexual que puso en 2005

No cabe duda que el sexo fuera del matrimonio es muy caro cuando eres famoso, les dejo la nota con muy buenas fotos, pero en inglés

Just in case the link suck this is the article

Rolling Stones '£500,000 payoff for stylist sexually harassed by Ronnie Wood'
By Sharon Churcher and Caroline Graham
Last updated at 12:02 AM on 27th July 2008

A young aide to the Rolling Stones is believed to have received a substantial payment after accusing their troubled guitarist, Ronnie Wood, of sexual harassment.

The 61-year-old is currently in rehab following an alcohol-fuelled extra-marital fling with Russian cocktail waitress Ekaterina Ivanova, 20.

He is understood to have been confronted with the complaint by Hollywood-based Hilary Olson in the summer of 2005, shortly before the band’s world tour of that year.

Panic attacks: Ronnie's alleged victim Hilary Olson

Ms Olson, 30, declined to comment last week about the alleged incident or the amount of the settlement, which one source has claimed consisted of a £500,000 payment by the Rolling Stones organisation.

But speaking from her home in the American Midwest, Ms Olson’s mother Nancy told The Mail on Sunday her daughter made ‘significant’ allegations against the multi-millionaire musician after she was hired as a wardrobe and dressing-room assistant to the band.

Mrs Olson said Hilary could not discuss the episode because she had signed a confidential settlement agreement.

Wood was never charged with any offence nor proved guilty of any misbehaviour.

But Mrs Olson – who is not bound by the agreement – insisted her daughter was the innocent victim of an alcoholic.

Troubled: Ronnie Wood and his wife Jo in happier times

Mrs Olson said: ‘It wasn’t just a falling-out. It was a significant incident. I have to be really careful when it comes to my daughter and the Rolling Stones. She goes into panic attacks when this is being talked about.

‘My daughter is very professional.

'She graduated first in her class in fashion design at one of the top worldwide schools.

'She did costume design and stylist’s work [for the Stones] and that’s why it was a pinnacle, a great job for her.

‘They took her around the world twice – Australia twice, New Zealand twice, she’s been in Japan twice – and did a great job for them and it’s well known that whatshisname is an alky.

'She’s only 30 and it [the alleged incident] devastated her for a while.

‘That other girl [the Russian waitress], they made that girl out to be the tramp, and that’s not the case with my daughter.’

The alleged incident reportedly occurred in Toronto, where Ms Olson was working for the band during rehearsals for their Bigger Bang world tour.

The pretty brunette, who won a fashion fellowship at Chicago’s School of the Art Institute, had begun to make her mark in the music industry when the Stones hired her as a wardrobe and dressing-room assistant in January 2003 for their Licks World Tour.

Fling: Ekaterina Ivanova the Russian cocktail waitress Ronnie Wood had an extra-marital fling with

She spent ten months with them that year. According to her CV, she was rehired in July 2005 for the Bigger Bang tour but left after only one month.

This newspaper attempted to interview her about the alleged incident but, as soon as we mentioned Wood’s name she said: ‘I can’t talk to you.’

Asked if she had received a £500,000 settlement after charging him with sexual harassment, she said: ‘I can’t help you. I’m sorry. You could talk to Ronnie about it. I’m sure he would have something to say.’

Her mother refused to discuss the size of the settlement, saying: ‘I’m not confirming or denying anything.’

A close associate of Wood declined to discuss Ms Olson’s complaint.

‘It’s not for me to tell you,’ he said. ‘I don’t speak for Ronnie. I know the incident.’

A spokeswoman for Wood said: ‘I know what you are talking about. This is a very confidential matter. These questions have to be handled by the Rolling Stones organisation.’

Another wardrobe assistant on the Bigger Bang tour emailed The Mail on Sunday to say: ‘I would love to help you out with your story but it’s just too close for comfort.’

It is not known if Ronnie’s long-suffering wife Jo, who accompanied him to the Bigger Bang rehearsals, knew of the allegations.

Rolling Stones spokesman Bernard Doherty said: ‘This is a legal matter.’