Autor Tema: Keith a duo...  (Leído 273 veces)

Lucianito

• Visitante
Keith a duo...
« on: Junio 27, 2008, 03:00:20 am »
Keith Richards and George Jones duet on the title track of "Burn Your Playhouse Down: The Unreleased Duets," which the country legend will release on his own Bandit Records label on August 19. The track was left over from Jones' all-star duets album "The Bradley Barn Sessions," on which the duo sang "Say It's Not You." They recorded "Burn Your Playhouse Down," an obscure song that Jones originally released in the 1950s, at Keith's suggestion. Alas, these are the only two tracks they worked on. Other artists on the new disc include Mark Knopfler, Vince Gill and Dolly Parton.

Fuente: www.iorr.org

Se me hizo tarde y estoy con un trabajo de la facultad, pero si no lo hizo nadie a la tarde lo traduzco. Basicamente anuncia que Keith participa en el disco de George Jones.

Desconectado Rafo

• MSN Messenger - rafosaurio@hotmail.com
    • Ver Perfil
Keith a duo...
« Respuesta #1 on: Junio 27, 2008, 08:50:59 am »
Say its Not You si la he escuchado es una bonita cancion de Keith con George Jones, lo que la nota dice es que hubo otras canciones mas que no se lanzaron y que saldran en este nuevo disco de Jones. Las canciones son estas:

BURN YOUR PLAYHOUSE DOWN with KEITH RICHARDS
WINDOW UP ABOVE with LEON RUSSELL
SELFISHNESS IN MAN with VINCE GILL
SHE ONCE LIVED HERE with RICKY SKAGGS
I ALWAYS GET LUCKY WITH YOU with MARK KNOPFLER
YOU'RE STILL ON MY MIND with MARTY STUART
WHEN THE GRASS GROWS OVER ME with MARK CHESNUTT

Me parece que son canciones country, no conozco la lista pero espero sean tan buenas como "Say its Not You".