Autor Tema: TRIVIA SET LIST HOY  (Leído 351 veces)

CUCHO

• Visitante
TRIVIA SET LIST HOY
« on: Agosto 10, 2005, 01:49:26 pm »
http://novogate.com/board/968/214244-1.html

Trivia Time: Setlist for the first show of the tour.

Since today is the warm up gig (shit it looks like the last one was yesterday) we’re gonna have trivia time again babies. The bases are the same that the ones we used for the No Security and Licks tour. Since I lost those archives I’m gonna make them again

BASES

Only “Rocks Off Members” with registration date before the date and time of this message. Of course “Overpaid Layabouts”, “Welcome to the breakfast showies” and some others can participate not just those with the “Rocks Off Member” legend below their avatars.

We, the unholies, can participate for fun but won’t receive the price if we win… if this is the case the price will be for the second place.

Only one entry per member.

Entries must be posted after the warm up show, not before as the warm up shows will give us some clues. Check Gazza’s setlist to see the relation between warm-up shows and first shows of all the tours.

No more than 25 songs in the order you think they are going to play them. Sometimes the first shows have more songs that the rest of the tour, as it is another warm-up and experimental step of the process of touring

Please use the format in the message below (next post). Copy and paste it and the fill it. The reason is that I’m going to copy and paste the results in a spreadsheet and it saves me a lot of time.

Entries must be posted in this thread, no other way.

Dead line for entries is August 21 noon Pacific Standard Time.

POINTS COUNT

First song: 3 points.

Songs in the setlist order: 2 points.

Songs in the setlist but not coinciding with the playing order: 1 point.

Keith set: 2 points.

Encores: 2 points.

If the number of songs you post coincide with the number of songs in the set you have an additional point.

With this is really hard to have a tie, but if this is the case the one older in the board will get the main price(s) but will be something special for the other winner(s).

PRICES

It will be your choice:

A Rocks Off tee shirt… If you bought it in the first batch you will be able to pick two prices or another tee, this is to thank you your support for the project.

The book “Rolling Stones in Perú” already signed by Cucho for the winner of this trivia. If you bought it you will have something really special to complete your package: The CD “Gracias por el refugio” with Rolling Stones covers by Peruvian bands. Produced by Cucho Peñaloza and a button used in the party. The disc is only available if you bought the book already, no exceptions.

A print-out of my collection of original photos (or maybe an original… who knows)

A 3 CD/VCD or a DVD from our collections

Somethin equal or better then the above

In all cases the prices include handling and shipping everywhere!

Good luck and let’s rock… we have a tour Ronnie!

Desconectado Marcelo Quatraro

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rollingmania.com
TRIVIA SET LIST HOY
« Respuesta #1 on: Agosto 10, 2005, 02:02:16 pm »
Cucho, todo bien y muy buena la trivia, recordemos que este Foro es en español y no todos los asistentes leen el ingles.
A muchos se le complica un poco, si pudiera sponer un resumen en español posiblemente participen mas.