Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
With composer Stuart Brayson and dancer Fay Bedford at the Dolce Vita, 1963 © NI with special thanks to Rare Stones stuff  / thatrollingstoneslady (click to follow)

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Empower Field Mile High, Denver CO, June 20, 2024 - Setlist, Photos, Videos, Reviews etc (Read 1,413 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Empower Field Mile High, Denver CO, June 20, 2024 - Setlist, Photos, Videos, Reviews etc
Reply #25 - Jun 20th, 2024 at 11:54pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Gimme Shelter

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Empower Field Mile High, Denver CO, June 20, 2024 - Setlist, Photos, Videos, Reviews etc
Reply #26 - Jun 20th, 2024 at 11:55pm
Someone on IORR saod SSOH but not sure if they only said so cause they want it or if it was played

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #27 - Jun 20th, 2024 at 11:57pm

SSOH was played!! So 20 songs????

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #28 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:01am
Lol if they're doing 20 songs again from now on Cheesy
The conversation between Mick and Keith might have been
Mick: so, I'm up again to do SSOH, you can cut down to 2 songs
Keith: but I like doing 3 songs
Mick: but then we got 20
Keith: then we got 20
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #29 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:20am
Encores: Sweet Sounds of heaven & Satisfaction

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #30 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:23am
Did they play Rambler?

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #31 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:41am
They played Rambler...setlist.fm says there was an unknown song after Rambler and before PiB Shocked but probably wrong...I asked my friend who attended the show but she said she is so flashed she can't even remember...she just reported that Keith was blowing his nose a lot...hope Mick didn't infect him with whatever he had...but he did 3 songs so he should be fine  Grin

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #32 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:58am
ronnie-woody wrote on Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:41am:
They played Rambler...setlist.fm says there was an unknown song after Rambler and before PiB Shocked but probably wrong...I asked my friend who attended the show but she said she is so flashed she can't even remember...she just reported that Keith was blowing his nose a lot...hope Mick didn't infect him with whatever he had...but he did 3 songs so he should be fine  Grin

They use to play “shorts” during midnight rambler, in this case it was Hellhound on my Trail, it was not an unknown song!!

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #33 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 1:08am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:58am:
ronnie-woody wrote on Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:41am:

They use to play “shorts” during midnight rambler, in this case it was Hellhound on my Trail, it was not an unknown song!!

Lol of course casuals would think that and mess up the setlist Roll Eyes I just LOVE that Mick has been switching up Rambler a little this tour! All that's missing for me to make it as great as some of the 2022 versions were (okay Boston was my no 3 best live version of 10 I saw, so I'm not really complaining) was if Keith would come out on the catwalk again with Mick like he did at HP1 and Paris (and Berlin) in 2022 because it adds something very very special to this part of the song, Paris was my fave version I ever saw...among my top 3 overall after Marquee 1971 and Brussels Affair

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #34 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 1:12am

20 songs! Very solid setlist, so thrilled for my friend who got Rambler, SSOH and 3 Keith songs at her first Stones show ever!!

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #35 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 1:14am
Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time they did 20 (or more) songs was the beginning of the 2017 tour, right? I think Hamburg got 22, Munich 21, the city after got 20 and then they dropped to 19 for basically the upcoming years (with the exception of when they cut down to 18 because either Mick or Keith wasn't feeling 100%)

Edit: just looked it up, they did 20 throughout the entire 2017 tour except fir the first two shows where they did 22 and 21 as stated above...from.2018 on they dropped to 19 after the first 5 shows
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2024 at 1:18am by ronnie-woody »  

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #36 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 1:17am

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #37 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 1:19am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jun 21st, 2024 at 1:17am:

Interesting they repeated the 2018 pattern here...first 5 got 20 then down to 19

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #38 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 2:02am

The way Ronnie's setlist looks like it seems that maybe there were only 2 Keith songs planned at first and then Keith probably was like oh hell I'm gonna play 3 again cause it was such fun? Or Mick asked him to cause he needed a longer break maybe...well now they get a well deserved 1 week break before the Chicago shows!

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #39 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 2:23am

SMU from the Pit!!! Hope this person filmed more and will upload eventually  Grin

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #40 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 2:30am
Fuck yes, they also uploaded Bitch!

Hoping for Let it Bleed, wanna see Mick and Keith play guitar together during the instrumental part in the middle <3

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #41 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 2:44am
So, you think Keith is so on fire and enjoying himself so much (yes and yes, obviously) that he insists on keeping 3 songs because he's having a total blast, or Mick needs a longer break cause he's almost 81? Cheesy I think a mix of both^^ Keith probably loves doing 3 songs more than he thought he would and Mick probably fancies 3-4 more minutes to catch his breath more than he would ever admit

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #42 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 3:31am

This person is my new best friend lol, they filmed so much and all in great quality <3

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #43 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 4:07am

(If you wonder, yes I totally should be working but it's boring and almost all my colleagues are gone and we're all working from home anyway soooo... Grin Tongue Lips Sealed)

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #44 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 6:24am

Nice <3

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #45 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 10:16am
Some pix by smimbrera, from evening to night

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #46 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 10:19am
From the Stones:

Rocking night in Denver! Thank you!

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #47 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 10:25am
Thank you to the brilliant event staff @argus_llc Thank you also to 🍩 @voodoodoughnut  🤣And to all the people of Colorado who came to see us - what a crowd! ❤️😎

👀 Take a look at the finished setlist here: https://shop.ronniewood.com/collections/stones-tour-24/products/show-13-empower-...

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #48 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:33pm
PHOTOS: The Rolling Stones perform at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver

https://www.denverpost.com/2024/06/21/rolling-stones-widespread-panic-denver-pho...

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #49 - Jun 21st, 2024 at 12:46pm
Here the same, in small size, by Helen H. Richardson /The Denver Post

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)