Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington - - May 15, 2024 - Setlist, Photos, Videos, Reviews etc (Read 1,308 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington - - May 15, 2024 - Setlist, Photos, Videos, Reviews etc
Reply #25 - May 16th, 2024 at 12:01pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Review: Rolling Stones wield rock ‘n’ roll immortality in Seattle

May 15, 2024 at 11:35 pm
Updated May 16, 2024 at 9:42 am

A bunch of pictures and more:https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/music/photos-rolling-stones-rock-lume...

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington - - May 15, 2024 - Setlist, Photos, Videos, Reviews etc
Reply #26 - May 16th, 2024 at 12:49pm
Mick's jacket in this pic makes me think of the German (and Belgian) flag which is kinda funny  Grin

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #27 - May 17th, 2024 at 2:33am
Just read a very interesting snippet of a review by MisterDDDD on IORR about the pre-show rehearsals in Seattle:

"Arrived to hear Depending on You and Dreamy Skies very clearly for soundcheck, grabbed a couple "Seattle Dogs" (it's a thing) and eventually settled into a very roomy and comfortable Pit B."

In 2022 while waiting for entry in Vienna, Berlin and Paris we also caught the sound check and they played 3-4 songs they ended up playing later at the show...I don't know how it has been at other shows since most of the time I missed the soundcheck/didn't hear it but isn't it a bit strange to play songs everyone has been waiting to finally hear in sound check and then not play them live?!

I really hope they just did this because they're planning to finally play them in NYC and since the LA rehearsals are 3 weeks back now there is no other chance to practise these songs again but the pre-show sound checks...

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #28 - May 17th, 2024 at 8:37am
The Emerald Titties.innit? SeaofNiupleTassles?
Some may have been around since the early Medieval period and might be able to dance underwater, but who would want  to be bitter and twisted about it?
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2024 at 8:41am by WaiteringOnAFiend »  

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #29 - May 17th, 2024 at 9:59am
WaiteringOnAFiend wrote on May 17th, 2024 at 8:37am:
The Emerald Titties.innit? SeaofNiupleTassles?
Some may have been around since the early Medieval period and might be able to dance underwater, but who would want  to be bitter and twisted about it?

AGREED!

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #30 - May 17th, 2024 at 11:41am
Some great pix by Jini Sachse (Sweet Virginia), follow her on social media @jsoxy, these pictures from her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jini.soxy

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #31 - May 17th, 2024 at 11:43am

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #32 - May 17th, 2024 at 11:43am

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #33 - May 17th, 2024 at 11:43am

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #34 - May 17th, 2024 at 11:43am

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #35 - May 17th, 2024 at 11:44am

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #36 - May 17th, 2024 at 11:44am

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #37 - May 17th, 2024 at 11:59am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on May 17th, 2024 at 11:43am:

This picture is amazing <3 I aspire to take some great pics this time around, well I got a couple of good shots in 2022 but I kinda always forgot to zoom, so they were so small, even tho I was in the pit Grin Roll Eyes Grin

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #38 - May 17th, 2024 at 12:56pm
ronnie-woody wrote on May 17th, 2024 at 11:59am:
This picture is amazing

Yes, it is that's why it's the current header, fantastic image

IP Logged

Zoner13
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #39 - May 17th, 2024 at 4:54pm
This show was fantastic!   I lucked out on a ticket.  Flew to Seattle in afternoon and got a ticket on the plane.  What popped up?   TM released a fresh block.  Floor 4, Row 4, center aisle!   So first row behind pit, closest to catwalk. "Standard" price.  ($550 + fees). 

Still a lot, but WAY less than my "platinum" seat in Vegas.   

Anyway, guy next to me said TM does this a lot -- releases great seats last minute when the band doesn't need them.  Good to know.  Never buying 6 months out anymore.  Lady behind us paid $2k for her "platinum" ticket . 

(My original plan was to do pit, but I was a little worried after hearing Vegas was way overpacked.  Plus I was getting there kinda late, and wanted to get drinks, relax, etc.  So these were perfect.  *Basically* pit, but could still come and go, have some personal space, etc.)

Anyway, it was GREAT.   The performance was fantastic.  I was so happy watching them.  Yeah the setlist was predictable.  But ... so?   Being there, that close, it's just extraordinary. 

I also had a great seat/experience in Vegas.  We were Lower bowl, front row, right next to Pit B. Also great.  Probably "cleaner" in lower bowl -- no obstructions, distractions at all. 
You can see some vids on Vegas thread. 

But floor, close, is gloriously immersive and electric.  So either Pit or floor seats, close, especially if you can get close to catwalk (where aisle seats *become* the front row.) 

Here's a few phone vid snippets.   

Start me Up Intro

Get off my Cloud (vertical)

Gimme Shelter

Paint it Black (vertical)

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #40 - May 22nd, 2024 at 12:24pm
It was an awesome night, my first ferry to a show...they BROUGT IT!

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #41 - May 22nd, 2024 at 5:16pm
Just scored my Foxboro, front row, upper deck for $69!  Being patient and moving solo paid off!

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)