Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Allegiant Stadium Las Vegas - May 11th, 2024 - Photos, Setlist, Videos, Reviews (Read 1,385 times)
ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Allegiant Stadium Las Vegas - May 11th, 2024 - Photos, Setlist, Videos, Reviews
May 9th, 2024 at 1:52pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
There was no thread yet so I made one, cause look ay the song vote!!!

https://vote.rollingstones.com/

All Down The Line
Live With Me
Sad, Sad, Sad
You Got Me Rocking

I dunno what to vote for ADTL or YGMR but all would be amazing! I hope they heard our whining LOL at lesst it seems like it

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Allegiant Stadium Las Vegas - May 11th, 2024 - Photos, Setlist, Videos, Reviews
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2024 at 2:09pm
Any

All good

I'm not going but voted  Grin Grin

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Allegiant Stadium Las Vegas - May 11th, 2024 - Photos, Setlist, Videos, Reviews
Reply #2 - May 9th, 2024 at 3:13pm

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2024 at 3:26pm
The city designs so far all have been amazing (especially Houston but the Vegas shirt looks cool too), way better than in last years imo...hopefully those for NJ, Foxboro and Orlando won't be bad either, wanna buy at least one t-shirt/poster for one of the gigs I'll be attending Cheesy

IP Logged

Poplar
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #4 - May 10th, 2024 at 11:34am
Fuck it. Just bought ticket/hotel/flight.
See yall in Vegas.

We're fresh out of beer,&&could you answer the phone?&&well if you call this bliss&&well i'm leaving home

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #5 - May 10th, 2024 at 11:40am
Poplar wrote on May 10th, 2024 at 11:34am:
Fuck it. Just bought ticket/hotel/flight.
See yall in Vegas.

Great!!! I decided to go the opening show the same way, not planned just decided and did it

IP Logged

Poplar
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #6 - May 10th, 2024 at 12:26pm
Back in my late teens when I fell in love with the stones, I would jump in the car all the time, by myself, and race off to towns across the East Coast to catch shows (Voodoo, Bridges, etc). Feels like an homage to those early days. I’m gonna leave it all on the floor tomorrow.

From S.F. the whole thing is really cheap too (Especially hotel in concert ticket) Anybody on the fence, I would say check it out
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2024 at 12:27pm by Poplar »  

We're fresh out of beer,&&could you answer the phone?&&well if you call this bliss&&well i'm leaving home

IP Logged

ijwthstd
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #7 - May 11th, 2024 at 11:17am

"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest.&&&&http://www.soundcloud.com/thesameoldsauce
TotallyRandomDan  
IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - May 11th, 2024 at 1:57pm
Idk if you saw but some guy on the FB Shidoobee group met Chuck yesterday and asked him about Keith and Chuck said that Keith will "real soon" sing more than one song!! I hope "soon" starts tonight! <3

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9302332197/permalink/10160415465092198/?mibextid...

Have fun @ everyone going to the show! Here's to hoping for 19 songs and finally Tell Me Straight tonight! Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2024 at 1:59pm by ronnie-woody »  

IP Logged

Poplar
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #9 - May 11th, 2024 at 10:57pm
A lot of people in here.

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #10 - May 12th, 2024 at 12:24am
No TMS yet but at least 2 Keith songs, YGTS and Little T&A again...I guess he is finally good to sing again but probably didn't wanna overdo it right away and probably since only singing 1 song so far and we all know how he always needs some showa to warm up, probably didn't feel comfortable yet to do TMS...hopefully he will for the NYC shows <3 but the main thing here is that Keith is fit enough again to sing 2 songs and also Mick is getting close to him again, they sang together during LARS!

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Portland, OR
Reply #11 - May 12th, 2024 at 12:33am
Set list?

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12 - May 12th, 2024 at 12:35am
Setlist so far from EddieByword on IORR:

Start me up
Get off my cloud
Let’s Spend The Night Together
Angry
Like a rolling stone
You got me rocking
Mess it up
Tumbling dice
You can't always get what you want
Intros
You got the silver
Little T & A
Sympathy for the devil
Honky Tonk Women
Miss You

Most boring rotation songs ever with LARS and LSTNT, wish they'd play 1-2 more HD songs instead or just skip both of those and play Rambler instead  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #13 - May 12th, 2024 at 12:38am
At least the song vote doesn't seem to be faked after all, seeing how most people on the IG poll voted for YGMR and therefore probably also voted for this via the link, so they ended up playing this

Or for the conspiracy theorists here: the IG poll now is there for Mick to feel out what people truly want and then he plays whatever gets most votes there Tongue

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - May 12th, 2024 at 1:08am
Final setlist via EddieByword on IORR:

Start me up
Get off my cloud
Let’s Spend The Night Together
Angry
Like a rolling stone
You got me rocking
Mess it up
Tumbling dice
You can't always get what you want
Intros
You got the silver
Little T & A
Sympathy for the devil
Honky Tonk Women
Miss You
Gimme Shelter
Paint it black
Jumping Jack Flash
Sweet sounds of Heaven
Satisfaction

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #15 - May 12th, 2024 at 9:17am
Good to see Keith back up to two songs.

Whilst the original is a better song, LARS is a poor substitute for a stadium singalong than Out of Time.

Mick seems to have dumped it based on the crowd reaction after just two shows - one of which was a festival audience.  Pity.

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #16 - May 12th, 2024 at 9:26am
Gazza wrote on May 12th, 2024 at 9:17am:
Good to see Keith back up to two songs.

Whilst the original is a better song, LARS is a poor substitute for a stadium singalong than Out of Time.

Mick seems to have dumped it based on the crowd reaction after just two shows - one of which was a festival audience.  Pity.

I really hope Mick is aware that loads of European fans are coming to the NYC shows, hoping he'll put it back into the set for at least one of those shows, I'd so love to get to hear it again at least once just in order to relive the memories of the 2022 tour, it was incredible <3

But generally I wish he'd just switch it up a bit like he did in Glendale, that was the best setlist so far with not the typical boeing rotation songs...altho I have an idea to an extend why he might have chosen LARS (he can play the harp and he loves that but it's also his own fault for taking out Rambler Roll Eyes ) plus Keith could sing some background vocals to ease back into singing more again...

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #17 - May 12th, 2024 at 9:30am
Not sure who 'Fake Fan' is, but many thanks to him again for his videos :

Start Me Up

Let's Spend The Night Together

Angry

Like a Rolling Stone 'specially written for us by a Nobel Prize Laureate'

You Got Me Rocking

Mess It Up

You Got The Silver

Gimme Shelter

Paint It Black

Sweet Sounds Of Heaven

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

scope
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #18 - May 12th, 2024 at 9:49am
This was my first show this tour but others I talked to agreed that this was one hell of a show. There were no special guests, just ALL Stones!  Mick’s energy was incredible and Keith was much closer to himself, singing backup and as you know, back to 2 songs.  He approached the mic and with that Keith smile, he announced that “I ain’t dead yet”.

IP Logged

Zoner13
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #19 - May 12th, 2024 at 10:05am
This show was fantastic!  Took my nephew.  He loved it.   Mick is phenomenal.   The best front man in rock history can still deliver.  It's miraculous, inspiring, and breathtaking. 

I've seen a lot of legends recently -- u2, Springsteen, Guns N Roses, etc. They all put on very good shows, BUT... vocally they can't quite hit the "big" parts of the songs... and audience engagement is ever so slightly muted.  Mick can still do it.  No caveats.  These songs get the full horsepower of what audiences know and love, and it's so fun to see. 

(I agree Like a Rolling Stone was not the best choice.  Dylan is my favorite, but I suspect this song (and coincidence of title) is not as meaningful to Stones fans as Mick thinks it. A Stones classic -- Beast of Burden, Wild Horses, Ruby Tuesday, Time is On My Side, etc. would keep the energy / sing a long at 11.  OR... if they want to risk "losing" the full stadium, then hey, treat the die-hards to an ever so slightly deeper cut -- Shattered, Bitch, Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Shine a Light, etc.)   

Very curious what others thought.  See you all in Los Angeles!

IP Logged

ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #20 - May 12th, 2024 at 10:09am
Thanks for sharing all the vids! Have only watched some short scenes so far but I loved Mick and Keith's interaction when Keith just started to play YGMR before Mick could even announce that it was the vote song, it was so funny and endearing, love fuck ups like that because it shows how "real" they are...as opposed to other bands who have playback running in the background...

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #21 - May 12th, 2024 at 2:07pm
Sorry, yesterday I was partying in a weeding so I couldn't post setlist or images

Those who attended, like Zoner13... Send images to post here and as a header

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #22 - May 12th, 2024 at 2:12pm

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #23 - May 12th, 2024 at 2:14pm

IP Logged

Holden
Rocks Off Regular

Tampa Bay
Reply #24 - May 12th, 2024 at 4:05pm
Aah that's Keith looking like the Keef I know!! So glad he's feeling better, just look at that smile of his.

mrhipfl  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)