Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stupid question: (Read 1,333 times)
gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Stupid question:
Mar 21st, 2016 at 3:48am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I know Mick speaks French, but does he speak Spanish, too?  He was married to Bianca, but I thought they communicated in French.  Anyways, there are a lot of YouTube videos of him speaking Spanish recently.

Micky sounds cute speaking in Spanish!  Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8PzbZMaIg

IP Logged

Steel Wheels
Rocks Off Regular

Much love and support
to my dear friend Mary!

2,000 Light Years From Home
Re: Stupid question:
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 7:11am
Mick has nothing but time to learn different languages. It's common for him to speak to the crowds in their native language.

I LIVE FOR THE ROLLING STONES!
Devoted Stones fan since time began. SMILE. THE ROLLING STONES ARE HERE.

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 8:50am
I would think that this is what personal assistants are for:  "No, no, please, again - pooblico!

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 11:24am
Steel Wheels wrote on Mar 21st, 2016 at 7:11am:
Mick has nothing but time to learn different languages. It's common for him to speak to the crowds in their native language.

I know, but before, he would just say small phrases and now he is speaking entire monologues!

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 5:00pm
Mick speak French because that is the second language the Brits learn in secondary.His Spanish in Mexico City was straight off the teleprompter and I could understand NADA!! I understood Lucha Libre and that was about it...gawd awful accent as well...he was speaking with an Italian lilt in his voice that was ridiculous. And Ironically, this was prolly your best post...not such a stupid question.
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2016 at 5:06pm by Paranoid Android »  

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5 - Mar 22nd, 2016 at 4:16pm
Paranoid Android wrote on Mar 21st, 2016 at 5:00pm:
Mick speak French because that is the second language the Brits learn in secondary.His Spanish in Mexico City was straight off the teleprompter and I could understand NADA!! I understood Lucha Libre and that was about it...gawd awful accent as well...he was speaking with an Italian lilt in his voice that was ridiculous. And Ironically, this was prolly your best post...not such a stupid question.

We actually start learning it in primary school. Here in Oz they a new language every semester, then never touch it again. That's why they have no real second language. In Britain by secondary you should be onto your second, or third language.

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #6 - Mar 22nd, 2016 at 5:00pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2016 at 4:16pm:
Paranoid Android wrote on Mar 21st, 2016 at 5:00pm:

We actually start learning it in primary school. Here in Oz they a new language every semester, then never touch it again. That's why they have no real second language. In Britain by secondary you should be onto your second, or third language.

Is that why the Aussie accent is so over the place??
Because I hear English sometimes and other times...well...I am sure I am not the first to tell you...

LOL

Kidding!!!

Let's go get drunk Let's go get drunk Let's go get drunk Let's go get drunk Let's go get drunk

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)