Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
That Koala (Read 1,712 times)
gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

That Koala
Dec 16th, 2015 at 5:58pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I had exactly the same one. You know; welcome to Australia. I used to give it, or should I say I gave it a skinhead, then I gave the cat(real live cat) the skinhead. Then I cut his whiskers off so's he'd stop following me in the dark; well I was only 4. If I have to have a haircut....so does the koala. They shoulda just given me a can of Victoria Bitter. Less fall-out. Aussies always gave visiting politicians, Queens, etc, fucking koalas. Oh very original.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: That Koala
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2015 at 7:16pm
Hasn't that already been tried before ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2015 at 8:21pm
Edith Grove wrote on Dec 16th, 2015 at 7:16pm:
Hasn't that already been tried before ?

Unless my eyes deceive me _ that's a panda. Still, I could still give it a haircut; it must need one by now.Where did the Fab's get that? China in 1964? I mean do the Americans give out soft toys, eg: cute Grizzlies, or cougars to every visiting rock band. Australia still pull naff stunts like that today, "'Eer ya go cobber, here's a plush kangaroo, and a bottle or 6 of Fosters cat piss. Cheers!

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 4:59am
Your poor cat must have been a saint.  I hope he survived all the...attention...yikes.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2015 at 10:48am by Factory Girl »  

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 10:43am
"Koalas put the “cut” in cute and will happily turn your face into Venetian blinds if you get too close. They bite without a second thought, will give chase when you run, have razor blades for fingertips, and are constantly tripping balls on eucalyptus."!!!

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 1:44pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on Dec 16th, 2015 at 8:21pm:
I mean do the Americans give out soft toys, eg: cute Grizzlies, or cougars to every visiting rock band.

I dunno. Ask the Stones. There must've been something besides just hordes of groupies.

As an aside, the Teddy bear is from the States. It began as a plush representation of President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt's pet bear cub but later took on a life of its own. Yes, I'm a veritable font of useless knowledge like that.

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #6 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 2:35pm
gypsymofo ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #7 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 4:02pm
Factory Girl wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 4:59am:
Your poor cat must have been a saint.  I hope he survived all the...attention...yikes.

When he grew up he despised me, tore me to shreds, then fucked off to live with some longhaired hippys.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - Dec 22nd, 2015 at 6:34pm
Edith Grove wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 2:35pm:
gypsymofo ?

Aha! LOL! I missed that the other day.. I had one in the garden, I should say up yer eucalypt many years ago. Constant taunting, a massive thunderstorm that felled a local forest, 2 cats, and 2 German Shepherds couldn't get rid of this fucker. He was way bigger than that, and almost black on the back.

He'd look at me like a Milwall supporter looks at a Hammers fan...Yeah! Come on ya fucker, I'll give ya a Chelsea smile. Wouldn't catch me holding one of those. They piss all over you.  You smell like an employee of Fosters, CUB, whatever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)