Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
! ! (Read 1,891 times)
Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
! !
Nov 11th, 2012 at 3:09pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
In my sleep last night, this was my dream and it seemed so real!

I flew out to California to meet a boyfriend to go to a Stones show in LA. I got there late and the boyfriend had already left the hotel. I guess he thought I was a no-show and he must of been mad. So I decided to head up to the venue early in the morning, it was still dark outside. I got close to it and since I didnt have a ticket or any decent clothes I decided to shop at a British boutique near the venue. I was shopping around and who walks in the store but MICK! We were the only 2 people in the store and I went up to him and told him my story of being a lifelong devoted fan and how I didnt have a ticket to the show. I was a good distraction for him because he was a bit nervous about being alone so close to the venue so he asked the shopkeeper to lock the door which he did.  MICK helped me pick out the coolest clothes and yeah, he paid for it all including a rocking pair of expensive boots. He picked out some stuff for himself and went into the dressing room to try some clothes on. He gave me the biggest wettest kiss I ever had and I gave him my undying love right in the dressing room. After that we both put on our new clothes and he had a limo pick us up and drive us to the venue. He gave me a band ticket to the show and I kissed him. GOODBYE LOVE! I hope you enjoy yhe show! YES MICK I surely will! You rock! I know!    and then I woke up.

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: ! !
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2012 at 4:00pm
Cool Dream!

I always dream that I am about to eat something delicious!  Right when I am about to bite into the food, I wake up.  I kid you not, this has happened to me on several occasions!

IP Logged

lavendar
Rocks Off Regular

Buffalo,NY
Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2012 at 4:52pm
SWEET DREAM ! Let's go get drunk

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2012 at 5:08pm
Pete Townsend would be so jealous.... and joey too!!!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2012 at 5:50pm
Well, Bitch, if you send ten dollars to the Church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart of Jesus located right there in Los Angeles, your dream will come true !  Perverted Mick  

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5 - Nov 12th, 2012 at 7:54am
"  I flew out to California to meet a boyfriend to go to a Stones show in LA. I got there late and the boyfriend had already left the hotel. I guess he thought I was a no-show and he must of been mad. So I decided to head up to the venue early in the morning, it was still dark outside. I got close to it and since I didnt have a ticket or any decent clothes I decided to shop at a British boutique near the venue. I was shopping around and who walks in the store but MICK! We were the only 2 people in the store and I went up to him and told him my story of being a lifelong devoted fan and how I didnt have a ticket to the show. I was a good distraction for him because he was a bit nervous about being alone so close to the venue so he asked the shopkeeper to lock the door which he did.  MICK helped me pick out the coolest clothes and yeah, he paid for it all including a rocking pair of expensive boots. He picked out some stuff for himself and went into the dressing room to try some clothes on. He gave me the biggest wettest kiss I ever had and I gave him my undying love right in the dressing room. After that we both put on our new clothes and he had a limo pick us up and drive us to the venue. He gave me a band ticket to the show and I kissed him. GOODBYE LOVE! I hope you enjoy yhe show! YES MICK I surely will! You rock! I know!    and then I woke up.   "

I Love this Story !!!!

Thanks ,  BITCH !

*********** { Fade to White  ................... like an Angel } ****************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkT8W6u81Ks&feature=g-vrec

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

MRD8
Rocks Off Regular

Melbourne, Florida
Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2012 at 9:02am
When you got to the part about Mick paying for your purchases you should've known it was a dream!Smiley

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2012 at 6:21pm
I too had a dream about the Stones... years ago. Keith and Charlie were sharing a cab with me. It was one of those meta-dreams, where you know you're dreaming. Sometimes, not frequently though, if I'm relaxed, I can dream that I visit places (like Google Earth, but in 3D).  Better seen on weed! Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2012 at 6:28pm by MrPleasant »  

IP Logged

philgood
Rocks Off Regular

Cologne Area, Germany
Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2012 at 1:30am
Bitch wrote on Nov 11th, 2012 at 3:09pm:
In my sleep last night, this was my dream and it seemed so real!

I flew out to California to meet a boyfriend to go to a Stones show in LA. I got there late and the boyfriend had already left the hotel. I guess he thought I was a no-show and he must of been mad. So I decided to head up to the venue early in the morning, it was still dark outside. I got close to it and since I didnt have a ticket or any decent clothes I decided to shop at a British boutique near the venue. I was shopping around and who walks in the store but MICK! We were the only 2 people in the store and I went up to him and told him my story of being a lifelong devoted fan and how I didnt have a ticket to the show. I was a good distraction for him because he was a bit nervous about being alone so close to the venue so he asked the shopkeeper to lock the door which he did.  MICK helped me pick out the coolest clothes and yeah, he paid for it all including a rocking pair of expensive boots. He picked out some stuff for himself and went into the dressing room to try some clothes on. He gave me the biggest wettest kiss I ever had and I gave him my undying love right in the dressing room. After that we both put on our new clothes and he had a limo pick us up and drive us to the venue. He gave me a band ticket to the show and I kissed him. GOODBYE LOVE! I hope you enjoy yhe show! YES MICK I surely will! You rock! I know!    and then I woke up.

I like it.
If it was my dream I'd do some changes, of course. I'd replace Mick with Kate Moss.
Gave her my undying love in that dressing room and then go out with her to the show.
Sounds good, yep!

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2012 at 11:38am
I have a dream. The Stones will actually charge decent ticket prices. will ya 2

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)