Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
stuff for sale - worth your time to look at (Read 148 times)
flacnvinyl
I'm new!!

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

stuff for sale - worth your time to look at
May 6th, 2009 at 7:06am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
So I'm selling some great stuff to raise funds for a Sleep Apnea machine.  I just got married in March and I honestly can't afford the oxygen machine.  For a young skinny dude this is a bit disheartening, so I'm trying to confront it head on.

If you have any questions about anything please let me know.  The Stones mega auction will have some great tshirts, a hoodie and a poster or two, and more dvds.  I will be glad to include a few bootlegs of your choice if you win any auction.  If you get the 160GB iPod Classic, then you wont need any bootlegs for a good long while.  You will have my entire music collection.

Any questions, drop me a line!
[email protected]

- Stones Mega Auction

- 160GB iPod Classic (loaded with the complete Stones discography, including bsides and every single Stones bootleg I have... and complete discographies of every classic rock band you love, and tons of new music)

- My Complete Bootlegging Setup (Hi-MD Minidisc Recorder, stealth micro-binaural microphones, etc...)

- Sega Dreamcast lot

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)