Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Toronto 3&4.12.1989 (Read 478 times)
marko
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Finland
Toronto 3&4.12.1989
Mar 3rd, 2009 at 12:45pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I have a problem,i was just checking my toronto cd´s,about to put them on tracker.But,after checking cd´s,both shows seems to have a exactly the same
set list,but my recordings are completely different,they doesn´t sound like they´re are a same show.
According to Nico zentgraf

these were set lists for toronto-89 shows(december)

3rd December: Toronto, Canada, Sky Dome
                  (Start Me Up/Bitch/Sad Sad Sad/Undercover Of The Night/Harlem Shuffle/
                   Tumbling Dice/Miss You/Almost Hear You Sigh/Ruby Tuesday/Rock And A
                   Hard Place/Terrifying/Mixed Emotions/Honky Tonk Women/Midnight
                   Rambler/You Can’t Always Get What You Want/Can’t Be Seen/Happy/
                   Paint It Black/2000 Light Years From Home/Sympathy For The Devil/Gimme
                   Shelter/It’s Only Rock’n Roll/Brown Sugar/Satisfaction/Jumping Jack Flash)

891204A  4th December: Toronto, Canada, Sky Dome
                  (Start Me Up/Bitch/Sad Sad Sad/Undercover Of The Night/Harlem Shuffle/
                   Tumbling Dice/Miss You/Ruby Tuesday/Angie/Rock And A Hard Place/
                   Terrifying/Mixed Emotions/Honky Tonk Women/Midnight Rambler/You
                   Can’t Always Get What You Want/Before They Make Me Run/Happy/
                   Paint It Black/2000 Light Years From Home/Sympathy For The Devil/Gimme
                   Shelter/It’s Only Rock’n Roll/Brown Sugar/Satisfaction/Jumping Jack Flash)
                  Note: The whole shows exists on private video.

NOw,i´m going to need very good info,,either i have traded wrong shows(or given) many many years ago(i got these sometime 1998 or so),or set list infos are wrong,
which i doubt,as they usually changed 2-4 songs,if they did multiple shows.

My dec 3rd is only GOOD quality,still listenable,annoying echo(bad acoustic?)

My dec 4th is Good-Vg,an ok audience recording

my recordings can easily be same shows,,,but then theres 2 sources of it,and it seems to be the 1st day.

Gazza,do you remember anything,if not,i have very good connection in Sweden,where i can get good info(nice recordings).

https://www.facebook.com/marko.kuusela.3  
IP Logged

Saint Sway
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Toronto 3&4.12.1989
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 1:34pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I have a video of one of these nights. I'll ck.

I seem to recall "One Hit (to the body)" being done on one of the nights

"On saturday night we dont go home&&We bacchanal, there aint no dawn"&&&&...&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)