Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA - June 11, 2024 © Jini Sachse (SweetVirginia)

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Who Blows Doors!!!  (nsc) (Read 8,744 times)
mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Re: Who Blows Doors!!!  (nsc)
Reply #25 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 7:33am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Jumping Jack wrote on Oct 24th, 2008 at 6:54am:
Voodoo,

Happyjack only comes out when I drink my gin (or Goose as the case may be).  Should Pete come to the preparty I shall remind him he owes you a show!!!!

Wholigan preparty at The Greatest Bar tonight, 5:00 pm.

where will whooligan party be held in philly? will keith moon be there?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #26 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 9:36am
" Joey, my pee pee is like a hard salami...................developing  "
... !!!!!

www.thewho.com

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #27 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 9:41am
" where will whooligan party be held in philly? will keith moon be there? "

... !!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #28 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 2:02pm
I'm seeing the Who in 5 hours---I LOVE saying that !!!!!

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #29 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 3:36pm
" I'm seeing the Who in 5 hours---I LOVE saying that !!!!! "

< ----- and I love YOU for saying " I'm seeing the Who in 5 hours---I LOVE saying that !!!!! "

Me too Lil' Fella ( Little Fijikins ...... oh , OH Little Fiji  .... Lil' Fiji  )

Please file a full report ( review ) here tomorrow Jizzy . 

Enjoy !!!!!

Joey

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #30 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 7:45pm
lotsajizz wrote on Oct 24th, 2008 at 2:02pm:
I'm seeing the Who in 5 hours---I LOVE saying that !!!!!

tell keith i said hello.............

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #31 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 12:44am
Tonight (Friday the 24th) I went my ten year old son, Keith, up to the Garden in Boston for the Two/Who.  He's a fan and this was his first rockshow--he was blown away (I thought I should start him off right).  Our seats were five rows from the stage, six rows up--perfectly level with the stage--the value of getting through with Ticketbastard in the opening seconds!!   A Canadian band from Winnipeg called 'Inward Eye' opened.  They were a power pop, slightly punky, trio with a super drummer.  They were good.  They played about half an hour.  The Who came out at 9 PM.  Roger wore a white shirt and vest with jeans and looked slightly thinner than when I last saw him.  Pete, by contrast, looked like he put on ten or fifteen--no big deal, but he wasn't cocaine-thin like in the seventies.  He wore a black and white, horizontal striped "sailor"-type shirt with a black scarf.  He leapt about less (perhaps those extra 10-15?) but windmilled plenty and played superbly.  The rest was Pino, as stoic as the man he replaced, Simon, who never took his ski cap off, Zak--who is better than ever, if a tad more precise after his Oasis stint, and Rabbit on the keys.  The band was not particularly tight, but that seemed to be because they were trying to improvise and work changes into their songs more than on past tours--"The Grateful Dead" approach Smiley
Anyway, the songlist....
1. I Can't Explain  --  Roger storms up, microphone twirling and Pete starts chopping away and it could be 1979 or 1989 or 1999, all is one!!!
2. The Seeker  -- jammed out a bit with some changes in both lyrics and music, the stop/start timing of this tune is super.
3. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere  -- the rave-up jam/interplay between Pete and Zak is awesome on this tune, but never long enough--I want MORE!!
4. Fragments  -- Roger pointing out the "you" and "you" at the end made eye contact with me and gave me a point!!  YAHOO!!  I love eye contact with my favorite rockstars!!
5. Who Are You  -- HIGH energy, Pete really rippin' into it...the solo was done while leaning on his amp...
6. Behind Blue Eyes  -- they nailed it, Daltrey in fine voice, one leg up on his monitor while crooning it out.
7. Real Good Looking Boy  -- slow opening but Zak kicked it into higher gear at the end and justified it
8. Baba O'Riley  -- PERFECT!  Pete jokingly stated after that he's blown away everytime by the audience response and it must be this generation's Beethoven Smiley
9. Getting In Tune  -- a rarity!!  sung perfectly and with a cool, tight ending.
10. Sister Disco  -- the drumming breakdown/coda was replaced with a short but tight Pete solo down from a stool (!) near his amp.
11. Eminence Front  -- very different than the early 80's versions, perhaps Pete's best playing of the night, VERY Hendrixy
12. Sea And Sand  -- short and sweet, not jammed out as much as other tunes this night or as in past versions
13. 5:15  -- as perfect as they can do it without Entwistle
14. Love Reign O'er Me  -- best version I ever heard, Daltrey fuckin' ON!
15. My Generation  -- powerful and bish-bashy, with a depressing Pete rap in the closing jam about how his generation "fucked it all up"
16. Won't Get Fooled Again -- the highlight, Roger nailed the scream perfectly, took my breath away
17. Underture -- wonderous and jammy and very unlike any version I've ever heard before
18. Pinball Wizard  -- with a new, odd Pete timing in the opening fan chording
19. Amazing Journey  -- Roger in maximum microphone-as-lassoo mode
20. Sparks  -- very different than past versions, much improvising
21. See Me, Feel Me  -- started strong, lost some steam at the end
22. Tea And Theater  -- well sung and played, if a little ragged around the edges, a sweet farewell, they hugged, waved, and exited.

Smooth ride home, sorry for the shortness on details, but tired...more tomorrow

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #32 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 12:56am
lotsajizz wrote on Oct 25th, 2008 at 12:44am:
Tonight (Friday the 24th) I went my ten year old son, Keith, up to the Garden in Boston for the Two/Who.  He's a fan and this was his first rockshow--he was blown away (I thought I should start him off right).  Our seats were five rows from the stage, six rows up--perfectly level with the stage--the value of getting through with Ticketbastard in the opening seconds!!   A Canadian band from Winnipeg called 'Inward Eye' opened.  They were a power pop, slightly punky, trio with a super drummer.  They were good.  They played about half an hour.  The Who came out at 9 PM.  Roger wore a white shirt and vest with jeans and looked slightly thinner than when I last saw him.  Pete, by contrast, looked like he put on ten or fifteen--no big deal, but he wasn't cocaine-thin like in the seventies.  He wore a black and white, horizontal striped "sailor"-type shirt with a black scarf.  He leapt about less (perhaps those extra 10-15?) but windmilled plenty and played superbly.  The rest was Pino, as stoic as the man he replaced, Simon, who never took his ski cap off, Zak--who is better than ever, if a tad more precise after his Oasis stint, and Rabbit on the keys.  The band was not particularly tight, but that seemed to be because they were trying to improvise and work changes into their songs more than on past tours--"The Grateful Dead" approach Smiley
Anyway, the songlist....
1. I Can't Explain  --  Roger storms up, microphone twirling and Pete starts chopping away and it could be 1979 or 1989 or 1999, all is one!!!
2. The Seeker  -- jammed out a bit with some changes in both lyrics and music, the stop/start timing of this tune is super.
3. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere  -- the rave-up jam/interplay between Pete and Zak is awesome on this tune, but never long enough--I want MORE!!
4. Fragments  -- Roger pointing out the "you" and "you" at the end made eye contact with me and gave me a point!!  YAHOO!!  I love eye contact with my favorite rockstars!!
5. Who Are You  -- HIGH energy, Pete really rippin' into it...the solo was done while leaning on his amp...
6. Behind Blue Eyes  -- they nailed it, Daltrey in fine voice, one leg up on his monitor while crooning it out.
7. Real Good Looking Boy  -- slow opening but Zak kicked it into higher gear at the end and justified it
8. Baba O'Riley  -- PERFECT!  Pete jokingly stated after that he's blown away everytime by the audience response and it must be this generation's Beethoven Smiley
9. Getting In Tune  -- a rarity!!  sung perfectly and with a cool, tight ending.
10. Sister Disco  -- the drumming breakdown/coda was replaced with a short but tight Pete solo down from a stool (!) near his amp.
11. Eminence Front  -- very different than the early 80's versions, perhaps Pete's best playing of the night, VERY Hendrixy
12. Sea And Sand  -- short and sweet, not jammed out as much as other tunes this night or as in past versions
13. 5:15  -- as perfect as they can do it without Entwistle
14. Love Reign O'er Me  -- best version I ever heard, Daltrey fuckin' ON!
15. My Generation  -- powerful and bish-bashy, with a depressing Pete rap in the closing jam about how his generation "fucked it all up"
16. Won't Get Fooled Again -- the highlight, Roger nailed the scream perfectly, took my breath away
17. Underture -- wonderous and jammy and very unlike any version I've ever heard before
18. Pinball Wizard  -- with a new, odd Pete timing in the opening fan chording
19. Amazing Journey  -- Roger in maximum microphone-as-lassoo mode
20. Sparks  -- very different than past versions, much improvising
21. See Me, Feel Me  -- started strong, lost some steam at the end
22. Tea And Theater  -- well sung and played, if a little ragged around the edges, a sweet farewell, they hugged, waved, and exited.

Smooth ride home, sorry for the shortness on details, but tired...more tomorrow

thanks for the review. love the GD approach!!! not taking my son this time. he's only mentioned an interest in seeing the stones so far.............

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #33 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 9:03am
I think it was just after 'Behind Blue Eyes'; a curvy (my guess, 40-28-36-ish) girl tried to climb on her boyfriend's shoulders from about the fourth row and fell the first time.  She tried again and got up there and Pete smiles and looks at her and says "See, I knew you had balance!"  She rewarded him by pulling up her shirt and showing off a magnificent set.  Pete's smile broadened, his mouth opened to say something, he seemed to think better of it, waived to her, and turned around to his amp.  The crowd was good, more energetic and slightly bigger than the last couple fo Garden shows I've seen.  And less fat and old people.  Unlike the last time, where I had to abandon my seats for upper deck dancing room because the old, fat people behind me insisted on sitting, the crowd was on its feet the whole show.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #34 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 12:02pm
"  I went my ten year old son, Keith, up to the Garden in Boston for the Two/Who.  He's a fan and this was his first rockshow--he was blown away (I thought I should start him off right).  Our seats were five rows from the stage, six rows up--perfectly level with the stage--the value of getting through with Ticketbastard in the opening seconds!!   A Canadian band from Winnipeg called 'Inward Eye' opened.  They were a power pop, slightly punky, trio with a super drummer.  They were good.  They played about half an hour.  The Who came out at 9 PM.  Roger wore a white shirt and vest with jeans and looked slightly thinner than when I last saw him.  Pete, by contrast, looked like he put on ten or fifteen--no big deal, but he wasn't cocaine-thin like in the seventies.  He wore a black and white, horizontal striped "sailor"-type shirt with a black scarf.  He leapt about less (perhaps those extra 10-15?) but windmilled plenty and played superbly.  The rest was Pino, as stoic as the man he replaced, Simon, who never took his ski cap off, Zak--who is better than ever, if a tad more precise after his Oasis stint, and Rabbit on the keys.  The band was not particularly tight, but that seemed to be because they were trying to improvise and work changes into their songs more than on past tours--"The Grateful Dead" approach Smiley
Anyway, the songlist....
1. I Can't Explain  --  Roger storms up, microphone twirling and Pete starts chopping away and it could be 1979 or 1989 or 1999, all is one!!!
2. The Seeker  -- jammed out a bit with some changes in both lyrics and music, the stop/start timing of this tune is super.
3. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere  -- the rave-up jam/interplay between Pete and Zak is awesome on this tune, but never long enough--I want MORE!!
4. Fragments  -- Roger pointing out the "you" and "you" at the end made eye contact with me and gave me a point!!  YAHOO!!  I love eye contact with my favorite rockstars!!
5. Who Are You  -- HIGH energy, Pete really rippin' into it...the solo was done while leaning on his amp...
6. Behind Blue Eyes  -- they nailed it, Daltrey in fine voice, one leg up on his monitor while crooning it out.
7. Real Good Looking Boy  -- slow opening but Zak kicked it into higher gear at the end and justified it
8. Baba O'Riley  -- PERFECT!  Pete jokingly stated after that he's blown away everytime by the audience response and it must be this generation's Beethoven Smiley
9. Getting In Tune  -- a rarity!!  sung perfectly and with a cool, tight ending.
10. Sister Disco  -- the drumming breakdown/coda was replaced with a short but tight Pete solo down from a stool (!) near his amp.
11. Eminence Front  -- very different than the early 80's versions, perhaps Pete's best playing of the night, VERY Hendrixy
12. Sea And Sand  -- short and sweet, not jammed out as much as other tunes this night or as in past versions
13. 5:15  -- as perfect as they can do it without Entwistle
14. Love Reign O'er Me  -- best version I ever heard, Daltrey fuckin' ON!
15. My Generation  -- powerful and bish-bashy, with a depressing Pete rap in the closing jam about how his generation "fucked it all up"
18. Pinball Wizard  -- with a new, odd Pete timing in the opening fan chording
19. Amazing Journey  -- Roger in maximum microphone-as-lassoo mode
20. Sparks  -- very different than past versions, much improvising
21. See Me, Feel Me  -- started strong, lost some steam at the end
22. Tea And Theater  -- well sung and played, if a little ragged around the edges, a sweet farewell, they hugged, waved, and exited.  "

Outstanding Review ............ Nice Set - List  ( The Band is TRULY mixing it up every evening )

Thanks Jizzy .

'kins

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #35 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 12:14pm
JOEY, ARE U GONNA LEAVE THAT SHITHOLE STATE AND SEE THIS BAND?
HAVE YOU LEFT NEBRASKA SINCE 1999?

IP Logged

Gimme Shelter
Rocks Off Regular

THE ROLLING STONES #1

Bend, OR
Reply #36 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 1:43pm
Incredible setlists!!!!

Music, to me, is the joy, right? I love my kids most of the time, and I love my wife most of the time. Music I love all the time. It's the only constant thing in my life. It's the one thing you can count on. :Keith Richards 1993

&&... &&...
https://www.facebook.com/MARKMMCCOLLUM  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #37 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 3:50pm
" JOEY, ARE U GONNA LEAVE THAT SHITHOLE STATE AND SEE THIS BAND?
HAVE YOU LEFT NEBRASKA SINCE 1999? "

******** SIGH !!! ***********

IP Logged

MRD8
Rocks Off Regular

Melbourne, Florida
Reply #38 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 1:59pm

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=220110

The Who
TD Banknorth Garden - Boston, MA
2008-10-24

AT933 hypercardioid capsules > 3 wire battery box > Edirol R-09
line in 24/44.1
Section 11 (close to section 12 aisle, best $99 seats Wink)

Amplify, fades, and track splits in Audacity
FLAC encoding, SBE correction, md5, ffp, and torrent file in TLH

Really nice sound with minimal crowd noise. Only issue was a chatty couple who were
in the wrong seats starting at The Seeker until they got the boot toward the end
of Who are You. Some usher issues at that point, but that's the worst of it. I also was looking for my spare batteries during the encore applause, so some phasing there and before
Tea and Theater. I mistakenly used ones from a previous show. Didn't notice until the encore when the battery bar was around 1/4. They lasted, thankfully!

101. Tuning
102. I Can't Explain
103. The Seeker
104. Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
105. Fragments
106. Pete banter
107. Who Are You
108. Behind Blue Eyes
109. Real Good Looking Boy
110. Sister Disco
111. Baba O'Riley
112. Getting in Tune
113. Eminence Front
114. Pete banter #2
115. Sea and Sand
116. 5:15
117. Love Reign O'er Me
118. My Generation
119. Won't Get Fooled Again
120. Crowd/tuning
121. Pinball Wizard
122. Amazing Journey
123. Sparks
124. See Me, Feel Me
125. Tea & Theatre

Included as a bonus feature - optional tracks for fade out of D1 and fade in of D2
with the split after Love Reign O'er Me. So you can have it as one interrupted set
or split for 80 min cds, or split to your own liking. You may have to fix SBEs for
the fade tracks if you choose to use those.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #39 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 5:58pm

Thanks MRD8   ..... ( as usual )

IP Logged

MRD8
Rocks Off Regular

Melbourne, Florida
Reply #40 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 4:56am

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=220189

The Who
Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, PA
October 26, 2008

Schoeps MK41's>Schoeps KCY 250/05I Active Cable>Schoeps VST62ui>Aerco MP-2>Edirol R-09HR(@24/48)

Edirol R-09HR>Soundforge 9 (Fades, Bit Rate / Sample Rate conversion)>CDWAV>FLAC

Recorded & Processed By Flying Gonz

1 of 2 different sources tonight, Thanks to Edtyre for loaning me the Aerco MP-2 to try out.

Tuning
I Can't Explain
The Seeker
Relay
Fragments
Who Are You
Behind Blue Eyes
Real Good Looking Boy
Sister Disco
Baba O'Riley
Getting In Tune
Eminence Front
5:15
Love Reign O'er Me
My Generation
Won't Get Fooled Again
crowd

Encore:

Pinball Wizard
Amazing Journey
Sparks
See Me, Feel Me
Tea & Theatre

IP Logged

Jumping Jack
Rocks Off Regular

Atlanta
Reply #41 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 5:31am
There is a 5th row recording coming from a friend, but not sure the batteries got the entire encore.

IP Logged

Jumping Jack
Rocks Off Regular

Atlanta
Reply #42 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 6:07am

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #43 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 8:41am
" Some nice photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kubacheck/ "

Thanks Jumping Jack !!!! :

" Blood on Pete's guitar.... "

..and they say he does not care .

How do I post  " flickr "  photos ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kubacheck/2976569445/

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #44 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 8:52am
lotsajizz wrote on Oct 25th, 2008 at 9:03am:
I think it was just after 'Behind Blue Eyes'; a curvy (my guess, 40-28-36-ish) girl tried to climb on her boyfriend's shoulders from about the fourth row and fell the first time.  She tried again and got up there and Pete smiles and looks at her and says "See, I knew you had balance!"  She rewarded him by pulling up her shirt and showing off a magnificent set.  Pete's smile broadened, his mouth opened to say something, he seemed to think better of it, waived to her, and turned around to his amp.  The crowd was good, more energetic and slightly bigger than the last couple fo Garden shows I've seen.  And less fat and old people.  Unlike the last time, where I had to abandon my seats for upper deck dancing room because the old, fat people behind me insisted on sitting, the crowd was on its feet the whole show.

Good accounting in both posts, Jizzo.
I'm certain Pete will have this incident chronicled as part of his continuing "research"...

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #45 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 10:39am
" I'm certain Pete will have this incident chronicled as part of his continuing "research "  .. "

Hello Nellcote .

Weeding today ?!

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #46 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 11:03am
Joey wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 10:39am:
" I'm certain Pete will have this incident chronicled as part of his continuing "research "  .. "

Hello Nellcote .

Weeding today ?!

Joseph, sad to say, as the Red Sox did not make it to the final round of the
tournament, the weeding has been postponed.  We do have the 17th banner
of the Celtics being hung tomorrow evening @ The Gahden which will be televised nationally
on TNT (check local listings), thus, I thnk this shall be an occassion to bring a
bottle of red to the table. 
Upward & Onward...

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #47 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 11:15am
Nellcote--last Friday I noticed they had moved over the early 60's banners to make room for the new one!!!  Just another banner-raisin' in the Championship City!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #48 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 11:48am
" on TNT (check local listings), thus, I thnk this shall be an occassion to bring a
bottle of red to the table.    "

** " YES !!! " **

I highly recommend the following :

www.HessCollection.com

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Re: Tales of the Who continued........
Reply #49 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 7:43pm
MRD8 wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 4:56am:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=220189

The Who
Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, PA
October 26, 2008

Schoeps MK41's>Schoeps KCY 250/05I Active Cable>Schoeps VST62ui>Aerco MP-2>Edirol R-09HR(@24/48)

Edirol R-09HR>Soundforge 9 (Fades, Bit Rate / Sample Rate conversion)>CDWAV>FLAC

Recorded & Processed By Flying Gonz

1 of 2 different sources tonight, Thanks to Edtyre for loaning me the Aerco MP-2 to try out.

Tuning
I Can't Explain
The Seeker
Relay
Fragments
Who Are You
Behind Blue Eyes
Real Good Looking Boy
Sister Disco
Baba O'Riley
Getting In Tune
Eminence Front
5:15
Love Reign O'er Me
My Generation
Won't Get Fooled Again
crowd

Encore:

Pinball Wizard
Amazing Journey
Sparks
See Me, Feel Me
Tea & Theatre

what a night to see a show at the wack, you had the eagles fans relieved to have a win, you had the world series with attending media circus and the who. petey commented perhaps forlorningly that they were in the smallest tent. twenty years ago the crowd was theirs. last night the house was maybe three quarters filled. you had alot of grizzled veterans but more kids. i was straight across from the stage a couple of rows up. right past the steps up on one side was a rest room and on the other a stand that sold guinness. the seeker smoked and relay was awesome two highlights. i couldnt stand to sit and explained my predicament to one of the ushers and she told me where i could get to the floor without being asked for a ticket. i'm free.made sure i had an extra drink in hand in case keith moon showed up. gettin in tune was nice. emminence front a good selection. moon showed up to claim his drink during 5.15. it was a quick blur after that. the songs are over lights on, out the door litterally run into the MMR crew. party tonight? out in the streets around the stadium the scene was festive. the phils hammering the rays. the cheers the fireworks back up broad for a nightcap. home by three.........
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2008 at 7:54pm by mojoman »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)