Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Geneva Convention ( Stones  -- MASSIVE ) (Read 1,548 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Geneva Convention ( Stones  -- MASSIVE )
Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:08am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
The use of anti-personnel weapons against non-combatants is both a violation of the Geneva Convention and is a recognized War Crime if it can be proven deliberate and methodical that can be prosecuted in The Hague.

|
|
V

" Friday, August 15, 2008
Russians use Cluster Munitions Against Civilians  "

" The authorities of Georgia possess comprehensive evidence, proving that different types of heavy conventional weapons, including cluster munitions, Rocket Complex 9M72 Iskander (SS-26 Stone) etc., have been indiscriminately used against civilian population and infrastructure of Georgia. The utilization of such weapons against peaceful population and civilian objects vividly reveals the inhuman brutality of Russian troops acting on the territory of Georgia.

The number of civilian targets bombed or otherwise attacked by the Russian armed forces clearly indicates that it was not just a collateral damage: apartment buildings, Gori market and municipality, Poti seaport, the railway station and airport in Senaki, BTC pipeline, Kopitnari airport near Kutaisi, airfield in Upper Abkhazia, bridges linking eastern and western Georgia, civilian radar station near Tbilisi, etc.

It must be especially stressed, that the use of cluster munitions against civilian population is especially cynical next to the background of the efforts applied by the international community to restrict and even ban such types of weaponry.

Even after reaching agreement on August 12 on principles of resolution of Georgian-Russian conflict, mediated by the President of France, Russian Federation still continued bombing of civilian targets far beyond the conflict regions, causing mass destruction of infrastructure and severe physical and moral damage to the civilian population. Considering the aforementioned facts, we get a clear picture that the Russian troops continued their atrocities against civilian population of Georgia long after factual cease of hostilities against the Georgian armed forces, thus severely violating core principles of international humanitarian law. "

http://georgiamfa.blogspot.com/2008/08/russians-use-cluster-munitions-against.ht...

Europe remains " Wide Open " for the taking and the United States is completely POWERLESS ( read : Iraqi Quagmire ) .

Stones : " Hit Me Ronnie !!! "

Jacky Putin'

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Re: Geneva Convention ( Stones  -- MASSIVE )
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:09am
another useless post!

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:25am
Joey, there is a democratically posted thread on this topic already. You must withdraw this thread immediately!

IP Logged

Stones Security
Rocks Off Regular

Pull it over, sickos

Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:28am
And who better to point out a useless post, Bucky!!

I have to tell you, sicko, we here at Stones Security have had our eyes on you for some time.
The investigative division was tipped about you, and we put a team of forensics on it immediately.

The results are alarming and I am now at liberty to tell one and all that an indictment is forthcoming.

Consider the following:

In July of this year, our forensics team determined, as shown in the Venn diagram below, that the entire Walrus thingy is a metaphysical impossibility.  Therefore, you have engaged in fraud.

After obtaining a search warrant, we searched your abode and found Beatles buttplugs.

The HAZMAT team was called in and your dirty DNA was all over the one on the left.

This is a crime against nature and we are now seeking an arrest warrant and you can expect a body cavity search real soon bucko!

I'm pretty sure I know what we'll find, sicko.
Goo goo gajoob indeed.

« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:41am by Stones Security »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #4 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 10:03am
" Joey, there is a democratically posted thread on this topic already. You must withdraw this thread immediately! "

Some Guy ............................

The World is finally recognizing that a Putin unfettered by oversight of public accountability is an extremely dangerous thing.  Especially for the US.  Then again, you heard that here first several years ago.  The nice thing about war crimes is that there is no statute of limitations, and he’d know that.  In the end, he’s still human like the rest of us.

From my ' Right Wing Evil Twin ' Skippy ! :

I like cluster bombs.  They are so horrifically effective they almost serve as a deterrent threat to an opposing force.  But using them indiscriminately against non-combatants is inexcusable.  The problem with bombs in general is that they are non-selective about their targets.  That’s especially true for cluster bombs that tend to leave undetonated bomblets scattered across the battlefield (double-especially the older style cluster bombs) creating a randomized default minefield.  And the submunitions are very powerful.

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #5 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 10:57am
A Stones concert in Tbilisi could cure all ills and lead to world peace.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #6 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 11:12am
" A Stones concert in Tbilisi could cure all ills and lead to world peace "

Concur .

Indeed you are wise .

Some Guy , soon you shall take over ......

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

Ho Chi Joe

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #7 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 11:24am
When The President finished his latest speech to Russia he forgot to say please.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #8 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 2:04pm
" When The President finished his latest speech to Russia he forgot to say please "

" Bush is Putin's  Bitch ! "

Joey

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #9 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 2:25pm
I'm picking up what you're putting down.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #10 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 3:04pm
" I'm picking up what you're putting down "

Yes , but Eastern Europe remains Wide Open ( see : Paris Hilton )

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #11 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 3:09pm
Some Guy wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 at 10:57am:

Or just play ER as loud as possible.

...&&&&...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #12 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 3:11pm
robpop wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 at 3:09pm:
Some Guy wrote on Aug 15th, 2008 at 10:57am:

Or just play ER as loud as possible.

Postin above the salary cap.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #13 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 4:05pm
" Postin above the salary cap "

I would like to caress your kneecaps

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)