Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
I Think They're Writing Again As We Type..from Ian (Read 5,455 times)
Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
I Think They're Writing Again As We Type..from Ian
Aug 10th, 2008 at 2:23am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

I haven't seen or heard of any recent sitings for Mick, Keith, or even Charlie for a while now. They have a brand new record contract they just negotiated and signed.

Guess where I think they are...   (yep, writing with each other). At least Mick and Keith. We all know very well were our Ronnie is and where has been lately.

Ian

Thought you were dinner  ...but you were the shark ..

IP Logged

Egon
Rocks Off Regular

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING
STONES

A Dutchy in Marseille, France
Re: I Think They're Writing Again As We Type..from
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 3:01am
i have to say no to that.
though rarities 2 might hit the stores verty soon...

Let the Good times Rolling Stones! - Proud member of Rocks off since 2001 ...

IP Logged

corgi37
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Aussie land
Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 6:33am
Keith's written a dozen or so songs in 11 years. He'd be low on inspiration right now. And anyway, wasnt Jagger playing with Dave Stewart last we heard?

Aint no new shit coming.

I aint no peace freak

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 6:43am
Ian Billen wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 2:23am:
I haven't seen or heard of any recent sitings for Mick, Keith, or even Charlie for a while now.

Someone posted on IORR a couple of months ago that he saw Mick & Keith getting out of a limo in front of a London studio.
Never heard any follow-up on that, though.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #4 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 7:41am
From Nellcote:

smoking more weed is good for your health

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 8:56am
I haven't seen or heard of any recent sitings for Mick, Keith, or even Charlie for a while now. They have a brand new record contract they just negotiated and signed.

Guess where I think they are...   (yep, writing with each other). At least Mick and Keith.

Dream on.

If Keith (and Charlie) not being "sited" meant anything, it would suggest that they write or record for 51 weeks of the year.  Seriously - when was the last time you saw a news feature on EITHER of them when it had nothing to do with a Stones tour or release of some description?

Jagger was on holiday in Italy as of late July, celebrating his 65th birthday.

Keith's preferred form of contact with bandmates is by fax. As he's rarely even on the same continent as anyone else in the band, let alone the same room, maybe he's going to try that method as a new way of getting his songs across.

Going by his lack of output over the last decade, I suppose anything's worth a try.
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2008 at 9:13am by Gazza »  

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #6 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 9:29am
Ah f*ck it.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #7 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 9:55am
There ya go, Ian. Hot off the presses

http://rocksoff.org/messageboard/YaBB.pl?num=1218379178

Mick's obviously got his eyes on that peerage, as Keith suggested he should have done when he accepted the 'paltry honour' of the knighthood instead.....

... ... ...
IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #8 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 10:30am

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #9 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 10:51am

Guess where I think they are...   (yep, writing with each other). At least Mick and Keith. We all know very well were our Ronnie is and where has been lately.

Ian

Shades of....

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #10 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 12:01pm
Ian, honey..You need to get out in the real world a little bit more...

IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:24pm
if in fact they are together and writing again that is very exciting news.  i dusted off abb the other day and i have been listening to select cuts from it.  unlike exile i find it hard to listen to the cd front to back.

as always i hope this news is true...............there next cd should be a goodie.

Are you fucking serious?

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #12 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:26pm
Quote:
if in fact they are together and writing again that is very exciting news.  i dusted off abb the other day and i have been listening to select cuts from it.  unlike exile i find it hard to listen to the cd front to back.

as always i hope this news is true...............they're next cd should be a goodie.

Are you fucking serious?

Eh? What 'news'? There isnt any. Its not even a rumour, let alone 'news'.

... ... ...
IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:31pm
Gazza wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:26pm:
Quote:

as always i hope this news is true...............they're next cd should be a goodie.

Are you fucking serious?

i thought about that after i typed that....what news.  yeah.  just reading ian is all.
all this rain and wine must have gone to my head.

nevermind........carry on.

Are you fucking serious?

IP Logged

speedfreakjive
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:37pm
back to usual "from Ian" ridicule

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #15 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:38pm
Gazza wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:26pm:
Quote:

Are you fucking serious?

I hear that Keith has put down for a lease on Nellcote for the fall and winter, and that Stephen Stills is already there setting up some chips and dip! Chaz is staying at a place down the road with Shirley, and Bill, is on his way! Mick will be flying in from Mustique any day now. Ronnie is drunk.

That's the news I'm hearing anyway. Big news!!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #16 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:42pm
Riffhard wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 1:38pm:
  [I hear that Keith has put down for a lease on Nellcote for the fall and winter, and that Stephen Stills is already there setting up some chips and dip! Chaz is staying at a place down the road with Shirley, and Bill, is on his way! Mick will be flying in from Mustique any day now. Ronnie is drunk.

That's the news I'm hearing anyway. Big news!!

Due to the unavailability of Princess Lee Radziwill and Truman Capote for the next tour, Prince William and Kate Middleton will be taking over their 'hangers on' roles. This explains Mick's recent bit of brown-nosing in Mustique.

... ... ...
IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 2:00pm
now i am not sure who to believe...i am all discombobulated.

everybody say owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Are you fucking serious?

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #18 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 2:41pm
Sorry, fop
It's like this.....

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 2:42pm
I believe in IanBillen. He's really smart!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #20 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 8:01pm
Rumour has it they are collaborating with kid rock.
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2008 at 8:04pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Soldatti
Rocks Off Regular

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reply #21 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 9:02pm
Here is Keith writing as we type:

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #22 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 9:08pm
any thread title that begins with "I think" and ends with "Ian" is another way of saying, 100% horseshit from my over active brain!!!

Keep trying Ian...

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #23 - Aug 10th, 2008 at 10:55pm
OK, for everyone who are calling me the message board fool again over this thread:

How about just saying you dis-agree and then simply state the reasons why versus always choosing to "slam" people? Honestly, it's idiotic and immature. At times it hinders me from posting. That act is old and especially tiresome to me because it happens every single time I write anything here.

Now:

at Micks I don't want to mis-lead anyone. There is no news at all concerning this and there is no rumor, or any similar rumor going around signifying anything (not yet anyway...). It was simply my opinion which was entirely based on how The Stones usually operate.

But:

I love how everyone says I'm just an idiot, or post responses close to "your totally nuts ya loon". You act as if I said Jim Morrison and Elvis Presley are writing and recording together...

*In case nobody remembers ...it is August, 2008. Their usual starting time is right around now if they are to record an album and tour in the next year. All of which is becoming a probability for 2009.

*Not to mention they just negotiated and signed a very lucrative and brand new recording contract with Universal. I'd guess this contract probably states The Stones are to deliver an album in a sufficient amount of time (as most record contracts do). I'd guess within the next 18 months or at least some time in 2009 is a safe assumption for this time frame.

So why is it that assuming they are at least working out logistics on recording, and possibly could of already started the writing process is so totally insane is beyond me. Remember, folks said the same exact thing during this time concerning the ABB writing/sessions.  As it turned out, Mick and Keith were just getting on it right around this time in 2004. Tell me this ...why is it so different this time than their past four albums???

I had not heard of any sitings or news from Mick and Keith in a while so I figured it could quite possibly be going down.

Even if they are not currently writing together, I'm sure they are not far off at all from getting started together. The clock is ticking. It's August.

In reality folks just love to "slam" (and that is getting old). I don't need that every single solitary time I post anything.

This is starting be be a real turn off here.

Ian
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2008 at 12:35am by Ian Billen »  

IP Logged

corgi37
Rocks Off Regular

Aussie land
Reply #24 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:42am
That's an awful amount of assumptions that up to jack shit.

Does the new contract actually specify new content? Not that any of us have seen it, but was it mentioned? Or just interpretated? Or, hoped for?

Or will we simply be getting re-packaged, re-mixed and released old shit and "rarities". It's been proven to you they are no where near each other. They probably havent spoken since Cannes. Ronnie is in no condition to tour - probably ever. Mick is partying with some balding Germanic usurper (so tragic the English dont have full English royals), Keith is anorexic and in holiday mode, and God knows what Charlie is doing. Probably sitting in one of his cars with his cricket whites on.

If i started a thread saying "Jagger to move to Melbourne", because i really, really want him to, doesnt make it so. In fact, it would be a lie. Or, fanicful bullshit. Or, just to get a thread under my name.

But the exciting thing for me is Jim Morrison and Elvis are going to work together. Cant wait for that! Long time coming.

After that, Keith Moon and Janis Ian.

I aint no peace freak

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #25 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 6:29am
Ian Billen wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 at 10:55pm:
OK, for everyone who are calling me the message board fool again over this thread:

I love how everyone says I'm just an idiot, or post responses close to "your totally nuts ya loon". You act as if I said Jim Morrison and Elvis Presley are writing and recording together...

For the record, I never said anything of the sort (and whilst I disagree with much of the stuff you come out with, I dont believe I've ever called you anything akin to the above comments). I said that just because they havent been seen much of late (and then pointed out that Jagger HAS actually been spotted recently) makes it somewhat unlikely.

I like your enthusiasm. I just think that it happens to be somewhat unfounded and premature.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #26 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 7:25am

How about just saying you dis-agree and then simply state the reasons why versus always choosing to "slam" people? Honestly, it's idiotic and immature. At times it hinders me from posting. That act is old and especially tiresome to me because it happens every single time I write anything here.

Now:

at Micks I don't want to mis-lead anyone. There is no news at all concerning this and there is no rumor, or any similar rumor going around signifying anything (not yet anyway...). It was simply my opinion which was entirely based on how The Stones usually operate.

But:

*In case nobody remembers ...it is August, 2008. Their usual starting time is right around now if they are to record an album and tour in the next year. All of which is becoming a probability for 2009.

*Not to mention they just negotiated and signed a very lucrative and brand new recording contract with Universal. I'd guess this contract probably states The Stones are to deliver an album in a sufficient amount of time (as most record contracts do). I'd guess within the next 18 months or at least some time in 2009 is a safe assumption for this time frame.

So why is it that assuming they are at least working out logistics on recording, and possibly could of already started the writing process is so totally insane is beyond me. Remember, folks said the same exact thing during this time concerning the ABB writing/sessions.  As it turned out, Mick and Keith were just getting on it right around this time in 2004. Tell me this ...why is it so different this time than their past four albums???

I had not heard of any sitings or news from Mick and Keith in a while so I figured it could quite possibly be going down.

Even if they are not currently writing together, I'm sure they are not far off at all from getting started together. The clock is ticking. It's August.

In reality folks just love to "slam" (and that is getting old). I don't need that every single solitary time I post anything.

This is starting be be a real turn off here.

Ian

just bustin chops Ian. You shouldn't take it so hard Yeah Yeah!
Keep postin Ian I like your enthusiasm.

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 8:40am
Ian, I don't know what to say except this, take the advice of wise and ancient wisdom.....
"don't let 'em see you sweat."
smoking more weed is good for your health

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #28 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 9:28am
Gazza wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 6:29am:

For the record, I never said anything of the sort (and whilst I disagree with much of the stuff you come out with, I dont believe I've ever called you anything akin to the above comments). I said that just because they havent been seen much of late (and then pointed out that Jagger HAS actually been spotted recently) makes it somewhat unlikely.

I like your enthusiasm. I just think that it happens to be somewhat unfounded and premature.

Holy crap Ian. Chill out homey.
If you just think, and then specualte, it isn't a case of disagreemnt. You just made something up in your mind, it isn't even opinion. It is an assumption, based on zero evidence or fact. you can't argue for or against it.
I'd like to think anyone who thinks as much as you did on your topic, would be smart enough to know the difference. And if you're going to stick your cock out for everyone to see, you better be prepared for everyone that wants to point and laugh or fuck your brains out.
How fucking old are you? You kinda act like a 50 year philosophical wanna-be with the maturity of a teenager and the knowledge of a 7 year old.
My 7 year old knows as much about The Stones as you do, and I'm dead serious.
FYI... keep posting, you keep us active!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #29 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 9:52am
I'm cracking a 1000 today!

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #30 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 10:27am
Some Guy wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 9:52am:
I'm cracking a 1000 today!

pass the pipe

IP Logged

Stones Security
Rocks Off Regular

Pull it over, sickos

Reply #31 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:13am
Once again, Billen is spot on.

We at Stones Security do our utmost to protect the privacy and inner workings of the Stones.

And with all you sickos constantly stalking them and their families, it is no easy task I must tell you.

So we were all quite proud of ourselves when we managed to get Mick and Keith together recently without the all-peering eyes of you sicko Stones fans.  They have indeed begun working on some new material and I must say, it sounds damn good. 

Keep up the good work Ian.
At least someone here gets you!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #32 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:15am
They are preparing to release a huge album some say it will be bigger than disco!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #33 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:23am
Stones Security wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:13am:
Once again, Billen is spot on.

We at Stones Security do our utmost to protect the privacy and inner workings of the Stones.

And with all you sickos constantly stalking them and their families, it is no easy task I must tell you.

So we were all quite proud of ourselves when we managed to get Mick and Keith together recently without the all-peering eyes of you sicko Stones fans.  They have indeed begun working on some new material and I must say, it sounds damn good.  

Keep up the good work Ian.
At least someone here gets you!

Is that doughnut cream-filled?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Stones Security
Rocks Off Regular

Pull it over, sickos

Reply #34 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:24am
What are you blind, sicko?

It has a hole!

No filling.

Standard issue glazed.

Get with the program.

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #35 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 12:09pm
IAN, YOU GET VERY CARRIED AWAY WHEN YOU GET THESE NOTIONS...
I REFUSE TO PILE ON

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #36 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 12:37pm
Best Ian ever!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 12:42pm
Dumbest IanBillen ever - and that's saying something!

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #38 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 4:38pm

I wasn't saying I was done posting ..(I was upset but you know I'm not a baby). It does hinder me at times. Kinda gets old is all I'm sayin.

Ian

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #39 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 4:44pm
Ian Billen wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 4:38pm:
I wasn't saying I was done posting ..(I was upset but you know I'm not a baby). It does hinder me at times. Kinda gets old is all I'm sayin.

Ian

you need to be hindered or handicapped or brickwalled...

IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 4:45pm
this place needs all the help it can get ian...don't stop posting.  i enjoy reading all your stuff.

good on you man..

Are you fucking serious?

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:00pm
Oh no you dint!

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #42 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:06pm
what more can be said. 

Mr Manly Essence has opened his mouth and inserted his donut.

Ian

You've been around here long enough to know it is the very "essence" of this board to pile it on.
Jelly or cream filled

keep your dreams and by all means don't stop postin'

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:30pm
Never stop posting, IanBillen! You make me laugh.

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #44 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 8:07pm

Well, nobody is going to stop posting. It wasn't entirely meant that way. However, I'll admit it sometimes does cross my mind in that it seems pointless to try being as no matter what I do post, right or wrong, on any day of the week it will instantly get raked and I get called silly things regardless of my posts content. It  more-over is simply because I'm the one who posted it. It has become the Rocks Off cool thing to do. Who needs it 100% of the time? I certainly don't. Some times it gets tiring to me, and in the way. This was my point.

See everyone Around the board.

Ian

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #45 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 8:31pm
Ian Billen wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 8:07pm:
Well, nobody is going to stop posting. It wasn't entirely meant that way. However, I'll admit it sometimes does cross my mind in that it seems pointless to try being as no matter what I do post, right or wrong, on any day of the week it will instantly get raked and I get called silly things regardless of my posts content. It  more-over is simply because I'm the one who posted it. It has become the Rocks Off cool thing to do. Who needs it 100% of the time? I certainly don't. Some times it gets tiring to me, and in the way. This was my point.

Ian

get over yourself

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #46 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 12:30am
OK, whenever anyone posts on a public forum they leave themselves open for criticism and correction, its the nature of the beast. It happens to us all so dont worry about it.

IP Logged

Stones Security
Rocks Off Regular

Pull it over, sickos

Reply #47 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 9:47am
Billen, for God's sake man, stop worrying about everyone else picking on you.

You have a talent son. 
A deep understanding of the world around you, and the people that mock you do so because they are jealous of your gift.

I know, because I too have a special gift.
Regardless of where I am in the world, I can find a donut shop within minutes.

Hang in there.
The gifted are often misunderstood and persecuted.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 10:52am
Ian Billen wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 8:07pm:
Well, nobody is going to stop posting. It wasn't entirely meant that way. However, I'll admit it sometimes does cross my mind in that it seems pointless to try being as no matter what I do post, right or wrong, on any day of the week it will instantly get raked and I get called silly things regardless of my posts content. It  more-over is simply because I'm the one who posted it. It has become the Rocks Off cool thing to do. Who needs it 100% of the time? I certainly don't. Some times it gets tiring to me, and in the way. This was my point.

Ian

You need to grow a set. But, IanBillen, I will take it easy on you in the future. YES, I'll be busting a gut but I'll treat all yer posts like they're pearls of wisdom.

IP Logged

Stones Security
Rocks Off Regular

Pull it over, sickos

Reply #49 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 1:30pm
Billen does not need to grow a set, flyboy!

He is a posting monster!!

You, however, should put a little Ortho on your raisins!

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #50 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 4:35pm
Glencar Wrote:

"You need to grow a set. But, IanBillen, I will take it easy on you in the future. YES, I'll be busting a gut but I'll treat all yer posts like they're pearls of wisdom."

I did grow a set...that's why I posted this. Honestly, the antics are "OK" and are all in a days work here at Rocks Off (especially in my case, granted). Anymore posting has become more of me defending myself in character than defending the actual posts and their content for F!##k's sake!
I understand that you'll have that here a lot of times, hell even half the time I can understand I probably will get really flacked, but every single post, every single thread, every response, every day is enough man... 

Nuff Said,

Ian
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2008 at 4:43pm by Ian Billen »  

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #51 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 6:02pm
you state opinion as fact, and bitch that you have to defend it...
you squirm like a pig stuck under a gate...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #52 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 6:09pm
oops i'm writing again.......... Shit!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)