Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: Winslow here. What is your favorite pet name for the Steelers?

Queerlers    
  0 (0.0%)
Sucksburgh    
  1 (16.7%)
Gay armadillos    
  2 (33.3%)
Philly    
  0 (0.0%)
Quinn's Beyatches    
  0 (0.0%)
Overrated pansies    
  0 (0.0%)
Effeminate Jocktards    
  0 (0.0%)
Dawg Pound Wannabes    
  0 (0.0%)
Bon Jovi    
  3 (50.0%)

Total votes: 6
« Created by: ManzielStud on: Feb 24th, 2009 at 9:18pm »

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71
Send Topic Print
NFL 2008-2009 (Read 65,411 times)
gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Re: NFL 2008-2009
Reply #1550 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 3:16pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Yup..10-1 but thats ok....Imagine anyone taking Dallas at 8-1...that should be their odds to just make the playoffs for crying out loud...Now onto the future..With the 32nd pick of the first round Pittsburgh selects Alex Mack ...center..Although with a great nucleus its time to trade some 3's and 4's to move up.Afterall Steelers wont keep more than 3 rookies next year anyway so load up to move up!

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

SweetVirginia
Rocks Off Regular

I know it's only rock
'n roll but I like it

NY
Reply #1551 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 3:17pm
gimmekeef wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 10:20am:
Second pic............

Great pics!

...&&&&&&

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #1552 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 3:29pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 3:10pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:32am:
Pats are favorite to take it all in 2009.  Not a bet I'd take with Brady's question marks, and the defense being a lot different that it was 2 years ago.

I'd never bet against the Steelers, but Cards at 30:1 looks nice - chances are they will implode and go 6-10, but if that playoff team reappears, then $$$$$$$ (The Large Green).

Dallas at 9:1 - yeah sure, Magoo.

=======
Arizona Cardinals 30/1  
Atlanta Falcons 25/1  
Baltimore Ravens 14/1  
Buffalo Bills 35/1  
Carolina Panthers 18/1  
Chicago Bears 30/1  
Cincinnati Bengals 60/1  
Cleveland Browns 55/1  
Dallas Cowboys 9/1  
Denver Broncos 25/1  
Detroit Lions 100/1  
Green Bay Packers 25/1  
Houston Texans 35/1  
Indianapolis Colts 12/1  
Jacksonville Jaguars 25/1  
Kansas City Chiefs 100/1  
Miami Dolphins 35/1  
Minnesota Vikings 25/1  
New England Patriots 8/1  
New Orleans Saints 20/1  
New York Giants 10/1  
New York Jets 25/1  
Oakland Raiders 75/1  
Philadelphia Eagles 18/1  
Pittsburgh Steelers 10/1  
San Diego Chargers 12/1  
San Francisco 49ers 60/1  
Seattle Seahawks 50/1  
St.Louis Rams 75/1  
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30/1  
Tennessee Titans 16/1  
Washington Redskins 35/1  

10-1 for a stiller repeat....No respect huh Shocked

Pats are in the bunker exchanging ideas on the Matt Cassel matter.
A decision on this could come this week.
As far as next season is concerned, are you kidding me?
We are not there yet.
One game at a time.
No sense getting ahead of ourselves
We need to get thru the combine, the draft, rookie camp, mini camp, pre-season, roster cuts. 
Pats need to heal & stay healthy in the off season ( see Matt Light ad in the Souper Bowl)

Sometime during the week of Sept. 7, I suppose we'll be getting ready for our Sunday opponent.
I suspect that team will be coached well, tough in all three phases of the game.
They will be explosive on offense.  We will need to protect the ball, make smart plays.
In order to win, we'll need to score more points than our opponent.

Any other questions?
Ok, thanks for your time.

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1553 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 3:56pm
Nellcote wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 3:29pm:
Pats are favorite to take it all in 2009.  Not a bet I'd take with Brady's question marks, and the defense being a lot different that it was 2 years ago.

I'd never bet against the Steelers, but Cards at 30:1 looks nice - chances are they will implode and go 6-10, but if that playoff team reappears, then $$$$$$$ (The Large Green).

=======
Arizona Cardinals 30/1  
Atlanta Falcons 25/1  
Baltimore Ravens 14/1  
Buffalo Bills 35/1  
Carolina Panthers 18/1  
Chicago Bears 30/1  
Cincinnati Bengals 60/1  
Cleveland Browns 55/1  
Dallas Cowboys 9/1  
Denver Broncos 25/1  
Detroit Lions 100/1  
Green Bay Packers 25/1  
Houston Texans 35/1  
Indianapolis Colts 12/1  
Kansas City Chiefs 100/1  
Miami Dolphins 35/1  
Minnesota Vikings 25/1  
New England Patriots 8/1  
New Orleans Saints 20/1  
New York Giants 10/1  
New York Jets 25/1  
Oakland Raiders 75/1  
Philadelphia Eagles 18/1  
Pittsburgh Steelers 10/1  
San Diego Chargers 12/1  
San Francisco 49ers 60/1  
Seattle Seahawks 50/1  
St.Louis Rams 75/1  
Tennessee Titans 16/1  
Washington Redskins 35/1  

Pats are in the bunker exchanging ideas on the Matt Cassel matter.
A decision on this could come this week.
As far as next season is concerned, are you kidding me?
We are not there yet.
One game at a time.
No sense getting ahead of ourselves
We need to get thru the combine, the draft, rookie camp, mini camp, pre-season, roster cuts.  
Pats need to heal & stay healthy in the off season ( see Matt Light ad in the Souper Bowl)

Sometime during the week of Sept. 7, I suppose we'll be getting ready for our Sunday opponent.
I suspect that team will be coached well, tough in all three phases of the game.
They will be explosive on offense.  We will need to protect the ball, make smart plays.
In order to win, we'll need to score more points than our opponent.

Any other questions?
Ok, thanks for your time.

Thank's coach Bellicote.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #1554 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 4:12pm
Troy Polamalu went crowd surfing today.  Too bad Casey Hampton did not follow.  I would pay to see that.

...&&&&...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1555 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:07pm
gimmekeef wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 10:17am:
I'm still basking in the excitement of it all. When you consider how hard it is to win this thing it just keeps getting more special. Anyway for a laff here are a couple pics of boozed up me celebrating. First is right after game in front of my tv (notice the book on table..and its title).Second is outside after blasting the first of 20 Steeler confetti canons.....

Great pics!

What a fantastic game.  Its as great a feeling today as it was on Sunday.  Super Bowl champs once again, and a very hardworking, tight team deserved it.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:37pm by sirmoonie »  

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1556 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:19pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 10:04pm:
robpop wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 9:50pm:
I just finshed watching the replay of the AFC Championship game.  Did anybody notice Coach Tomlin when he handed the Lamar Hunt Trophy?  He was like get that thing the fuck away from me.  Also when the gatorade was dumped on him.  He was looking around to find out who did it.  This guy is focused on one thing and one thing only, to win next week.  Damn, what a hire by Dan Rooney.  Amazing how he saw the fire in this guy.  When everybody, including myself, wanted The Whizz or Grimm to get the job.

Testify.

I too am in awe of the choice.  The one thing I've noticed about the Steelers this year, more so than ANY Cowher team, is the business like approach.  The second half adjustments they have made, even in losing efforts, have been incredible.  You always worry about even a good team getting rattled and losing in a blow out.  This team?  Will never happen.  And that capability will probably be the deciding factor against the (apparently) surging Cardinals.

Holy Pescado, what clairvoyant soul posted this magnificent insight?  Goddam.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1557 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:36pm

=======
Arizona Cardinals 30/1  
Atlanta Falcons 25/1  
Baltimore Ravens 14/1  
Buffalo Bills 35/1  
Carolina Panthers 18/1  
Chicago Bears 30/1  
Cincinnati Bengals 60/1  
Cleveland Browns 55/1  
Dallas Cowboys 9/1  
Denver Broncos 25/1  
Detroit Lions 100/1  
Green Bay Packers 25/1  
Houston Texans 35/1  
Indianapolis Colts 12/1  
Kansas City Chiefs 100/1  
Miami Dolphins 35/1  
Minnesota Vikings 25/1  
New England Patriots 8/1  
New Orleans Saints 20/1  
New York Giants 10/1  
New York Jets 25/1  
Oakland Raiders 75/1  
Philadelphia Eagles 18/1  
Pittsburgh Steelers 10/1  
San Diego Chargers 12/1  
San Francisco 49ers 60/1  
Seattle Seahawks 50/1  
St.Louis Rams 75/1  
Tennessee Titans 16/1  
Washington Redskins 35/1  

These things are hard to win, much less twice in a row.  2007 Pats were best team ever and they didn't win it all.

Still don't get the Cows at 9:1.  Can anyone see Romo facing 78 yards with two minutes left in a Super Bowl?  I'd take Art Schlichter over him.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1558 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:38pm
sirmoonie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:36pm:

=======
Arizona Cardinals 30/1  
Atlanta Falcons 25/1  
Baltimore Ravens 14/1  
Buffalo Bills 35/1  
Carolina Panthers 18/1  
Chicago Bears 30/1  
Cincinnati Bengals 60/1  
Cleveland Browns 55/1  
Dallas Cowboys 9/1  
Denver Broncos 25/1  
Detroit Lions 100/1  
Green Bay Packers 25/1  
Houston Texans 35/1  
Indianapolis Colts 12/1  
Kansas City Chiefs 100/1  
Miami Dolphins 35/1  
Minnesota Vikings 25/1  
New England Patriots 8/1  
New Orleans Saints 20/1  
New York Giants 10/1  
New York Jets 25/1  
Oakland Raiders 75/1  
Philadelphia Eagles 18/1  
Pittsburgh Steelers 10/1  
San Diego Chargers 12/1  
San Francisco 49ers 60/1  
Seattle Seahawks 50/1  
St.Louis Rams 75/1  
Tennessee Titans 16/1  
Washington Redskins 35/1  

These things are hard to win, much less twice in a row.  2007 Pats were best team ever and they didn't win it all.

Still don't get the Cows at 9:1.  Can anyone see Romo facing 78 yards with two minutes left in a Super Bowl?  I'd take Art Schlichter over him.

Art Schlichter would take 9-1....If he wasn't doing 5-10. Shocked

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

City of Champions
Reply #1559 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:06am
sirmoonie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:19pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 10:04pm:
robpop wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 9:50pm:
I just finshed watching the replay of the AFC Championship game.  Did anybody notice Coach Tomlin when he handed the Lamar Hunt Trophy?  He was like get that thing the fuck away from me.  Also when the gatorade was dumped on him.  He was looking around to find out who did it.  This guy is focused on one thing and one thing only, to win next week.  Damn, what a hire by Dan Rooney.  Amazing how he saw the fire in this guy.  When everybody, including myself, wanted The Whizz or Grimm to get the job.

Testify.

I too am in awe of the choice.  The one thing I've noticed about the Steelers this year, more so than ANY Cowher team, is the business like approach.  The second half adjustments they have made, even in losing efforts, have been incredible.  You always worry about even a good team getting rattled and losing in a blow out.  This team?  Will never happen.  And that capability will probably be the deciding factor against the (apparently) surging Cardinals.

Holy Pescado, what clairvoyant soul posted this magnificent insight?  Goddam.

7FYI The NFL network is replaying the Supe tonight.  8:30 yinz time, 7:30 your time.  Just in case you wanted to see it on TV.

Did you hear what Tomlin said about a repeat?   If not he said, "There is no repeat, we start all over again."  Damn what a coach.  Next season is the test.  Noll knew how to do it.  Cowher sucked tring to repeat.  Methinks  Tomlin will shine,

...&&&&...

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1560 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:47am
Guys during the repeat tonight a couple things to watch for and help me clarify:

*During Harrisons run back it looks like a clip at about the 25 or so going in. Plus there are guys saying Fitzgerald came back from out of bounds to be part of tackle

*Fitzgeralds first TD leaping over Taylor...did the nose of the ball hit the ground coming down..incomplete?

*Tomlin plays to win again. With Cowher would Ben have been given 2 chances to throw from the 6 yd line or would they played it safe for tying FG?

IP Logged

Throwaway
Rocks Off Regular

MD
Reply #1561 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:57am
gimmekeef wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:47am:
Guys during the repeat tonight a couple things to watch for and help me clarify:

*During Harrisons run back it looks like a clip at about the 25 or so going in. Plus there are guys saying Fitzgerald came back from out of bounds to be part of tackle

*Fitzgeralds first TD leaping over Taylor...did the nose of the ball hit the ground coming down..incomplete?

*Tomlin plays to win again. With Cowher would Ben have been given 2 chances to throw from the 6 yd line or would they played it safe for tying FG?

I think you're allowed to come from out of bounds to make a tackle, just not to a)catch a pass (offense) or b)down a punt.  That TD catch looked like it could have been incomplete, def pass int, or off. pass int, eh, I say let 'em play.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1562 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:20pm
I don't get NFL network.  More to moof:

1.  I only caught a glimpse of the professional misconduct penalty on Harrison - was it that bad?  If the play was still going, isn't he allowed to shove some guy, even if the guy is on the ground?

2.  I think god made Warner fumble twice, not once.  Maybe I don't understand that rule.

3.  Fitz was miles out of bounds, it could not have gone unnoticed, so my guess is that its okay for a defender to come back in, as no one has commented on it.  In fact, I saw one replay where Fitz actually bumped into another Cardinal on the sideline, which slowed him down and may have allowed Harrison the extra seconds to get into the bang zone.

4.  I think that the "clip" on Harrison's run back was caused by a Cardinal, not a Steeler.

5.  The roughing the passer on Ben seemed weak.

6.  The holding on the safety play seemed like another weak call - it looked like they both fell.

7.  Not sure if the TV cams pick it up, but on that last drive on nearly every play, the Cardinals were freaking the fuck out in the defensive backfield.  Check for it, because it was interesting.  Not sure what caused it, maybe they just knew Ben was in poise and moxie mode.

8.  Check out Ben's left arm misdirection before he threw to Holmes for the game winner.  I think that froze those guys in triple coverage, and allowed that most miniscule of seams to be threaded by Ben.

9.  Was Troy's drop as bad as it looked?

10.  Steelers am god.  The Nation am god.  Where's your messiah now, Warner?  Goofballs......
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:28pm by sirmoonie »  

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #1563 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:24pm
sirmoonie wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:20pm:

1.  I only caught a glimpse of the professional misconduct penalty on Harrison - was it that bad?  If the play was still going, isn't he allowed to shove some guy, even if the guy is on the ground?

2.  I think god made Warner fumble twice, not once.  Maybe I don't understand that rule.

3.  Fitz was miles out of bounds, it could not have gone unnoticed, so my guess is that its okay for a defender to come back in, as no one has commented on it.  In fact, I saw one replay where Fitz actually bumped into another Cardinal on the sideline, which slowed him down and may have allowed Harrison the extra seconds to get into the bang zone.

4.  I think that the "clip" on Harrison's run back was caused by a Cardinal, not a Steeler.

6.  The holding on the safety play seemed like another weak call - it looked like they both fell.

7.  Not sure if the TV cams pick it up, but on that last drive on nearly every play, the Cardinals were freaking the fuck out in the defensive backfield.  Check for it, because it was interesting.  Not sure what caused it, maybe they just knew Ben was in poise and moxie mode.

8.  Check out Ben's left arm misdirection before he threw to Holmes for the game winner.  I tink that froze those guys in triple coverage, and allowed that most miniscule of seams to be thread by Ben.

10.  Steelers am god.  The Nation am god.  Where's your messiah now, Warner?  Goofballs......

To answer # 1, while I completely understand how a winning team fan would look at this, Lord knows how many similar calls Rodney Harrison has had against him, the Stillers Harrison should have been ejected, hands down, take it to the bank.  He was pummeling that 'zona player like King Kong at an airplane.  I counted five swings of his fist.  Not a game changer for 'zona right there, however, possible  impact.  Refs are wossified in the Souper Bowl....

Carry on......

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1564 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:38pm
Nellcote wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:24pm:

8.  Check out Ben's left arm misdirection before he threw to Holmes for the game winner.  I tink that froze those guys in triple coverage, and allowed that most miniscule of seams to be thread by Ben.

To answer # 1, while I completely understand how a winning team fan would look at this, Lord knows how many similar calls Rodney Harrison has had against him, the Stillers Harrison should have been ejected, hands down, take it to the bank.  He was pummeling that 'zona player like King Kong at an airplane.  I counted five swings of his fist.  Not a game changer for 'zona right there, however, possible  impact.  Refs are wossified in the Souper Bowl....

Carry on......

I can be objective.  I didn't see the swings.  The part I saw was a fan's youtube vid where the Cardinal tries to stand up, and Harrison decks him.  It looked unnecessary and it looked rough, but not sure if rose to the standard of unncessary roughnessism.  But if he was Kong bashing the guy, maybe it was.

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #1565 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:52pm
sirmoonie wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:38pm:
Nellcote wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:24pm:

To answer # 1, while I completely understand how a winning team fan would look at this, Lord knows how many similar calls Rodney Harrison has had against him, the Stillers Harrison should have been ejected, hands down, take it to the bank.  He was pummeling that 'zona player like King Kong at an airplane.  I counted five swings of his fist.  Not a game changer for 'zona right there, however, possible  impact.  Refs are wossified in the Souper Bowl....

Carry on......

I can be objective.  I didn't see the swings.  The part I saw was a fan's youtube vid where the Cardinal tries to stand up, and Harrison decks him.  It looked unnecessary and it looked rough, but not sure if rose to the standard of unncessary roughnessism.  But if he was Kong bashing the guy, maybe it was.

I understand.  It's the officiating which has been & continues to be poor, if not downright sloppy.  That last play of the game, should have gone to replay, taken the obligatory two minutes to review.  Instead, the refs huddle & decide themselves.  We are talking about a Super Bowl here, this is not preseason.  Not that it would have made a difference, it's just it should have been done.  The other one which still gets me crazy is why is Santonio not called for excessive celebration for using the ball as a powder shaker ala Lebron in the Nike ads?  Because the refs are so out of touch with the world they do not know this is on tv within every NBA game. All they saw is after when he throws the ball in the air, which is never called excessive.  15 yds right there, assessed at kickoff.  Oye, they make my skin crawl...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1566 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:05pm
Agreed, some refs were in Bozo world this year.  The game prior, Ravens at Steelers, was some of the worst I've ever seen, crazy errors as if they didn't even know the rules.  I've said for years that the refs should be given breathalizers during all time outs, and after half-time.

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #1567 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:34pm
sirmoonie wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:05pm:
Agreed, some refs were in Bozo world this year.  The game prior, Ravens at Steelers, was some of the worst I've ever seen, crazy errors as if they didn't even know the rules.  I've said for years that the refs should be given breathalizers during all time outs, and after half-time.

Towel waving should also be banned, not only in the NFL but in all sports.
What a distraction.  Rookie celebrating.  Fans should be taken to midfield
at half time & electrocuted.  Just end it there.  Same with thundersticks, the
wave.  Beer spillage should not only have the participant reprimanded, but
the family of same incacerated, for it's a genial matter at that point.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1568 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:57pm
The play with 5 seconds left was reviewed upstairs according to top NFL ref Czar and they saw no reason to call the ref over to confirm what he called correctly on the field..a clear fumble.The referee himself stated that on NFL Radio yesterday.For cosmetics maybe they should have appeased the fans but they got it right.The Holmes salt shaker occured so much after the play the refs had turned and were setting up for the point after (watch tonight and see how long the time is and you'll see the refs moving away). Ref said they didnt see it or it would likely have been called.But overall from the Hokuli screw up right thru it was a horrid year for zebras.

IP Logged

ManzielStud
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Cleveland OH
Reply #1569 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:26pm
Refs weren't just bad, they were horrible.

Or in the pay of Rooney. I wouldn't put it past the Squeelers.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1570 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:47pm
The only squeelin round here Winslowpud should be Browns fans cause their team played like pigs again.At least ya wont have to see the embarassment of losing in prime time next year as you can kiss Monday night etc good bye for a long time.Open wide and say 4-12...."With the 3rd selection in the 2010 draft acquired from the Cleveland Browns...the so an so's select......

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

City of Champions
Reply #1571 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:59pm

I'm glad it did not happen, because this would have taken 20 minutes to sort out.  The league has confirmed that the Steelers would have had an untimed down if Harrison was brought down.  The is a rule that says a preturnover personal foul at the end of a half would tack on 15 yards at the end of a runback, plus another play with no time on the clock.

Where did your friend get that cannon at?  Never saw that before.  Pretty cool.

« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:04pm by robpop »  

...&&&&...

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1572 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:37pm
robpop wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:59pm:

I'm glad it did not happen, because this would have taken 20 minutes to sort out.  The league has confirmed that the Steelers would have had an untimed down if Harrison was brought down.  The is a rule that says a preturnover personal foul at the end of a half would tack on 15 yards at the end of a runback, plus another play with no time on the clock.

Where did your friend get that cannon at?  Never saw that before.  Pretty cool.

Yeah he ordered the canons online a case of 20 for only $30!....Still got confetti all over my yard...lol...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1573 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 7:01pm
Watching this just doesn't seem to get old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTyHyAyAVW0

Its still Nation Time.

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #1574 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 7:15pm
congrats to YOUR nation moonie, but the real Nation's love resumes in mere weeks--indeed, The Truck leaves tomorow night!!!

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)