Autor Tema: SE VIENE LA ANTOLOGIA DE RONNIE WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Leído 1427 veces)

Desconectado ChrisStone

• MSN Messenger - susmajestades@hotmail.com
    • Ver Perfil
    • Email
SE VIENE LA ANTOLOGIA DE RONNIE WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: Junio 06, 2006, 08:14:50 am »
Me acaba de llegar este mail de la pagina de RON WOOD!!!!!! que buena noticia........por favor si alguien lo traduce bien.....yo soy medio lento para esas cosas........recien me llega

The Ronnie Wood Anthology - The Essential Crossexion

Release date: 26th June 2006

Ronnie Wood is both a musician and an artist. He says that he picked up a paintbrush before he picked up a guitar. We love him for his guitar though. He is a member of The Rolling Stones, and has been a founding member of many classic British rock outfits, all of which are featured here on this 2 CD career anthology, The Essential Crossexion..

On CD1 you will find a selection of his finest moments from 1974's I've Got My Own album, to 2005's You Strum and I'll Sing - a brand new song never previously released. CD2 brings you a collection of his finest group outings and features The Rolling Stones, The Faces, The Jeff Beck Group and The Creation.

Tracklisting:

CD11. I Can Feel The Fire 2. Cancel Everything 3. Far East Man 4. Big Bayou 5. If You Don't Want My Love 6. 1234 7. Fountain Of Love 8. Seven Days 9. Always Wanted More 10. Breath on Me 11. Somebody Else Might 12. Josephine 13. Testify 14. Whatdd'ya Think 15. This Little Hear 16. Little Mixed Up 17. You Strum and I Sing *

CD2: 1. You're On My Mind - The Birds 2. You Don't Love Me - The Birds 3. No Good Without You Baby - The Birds 4. How Can It Be - The Birds 5. Midway Down - The Creation 6. The Girls Are Naked - The Creation 7. I Ain't Superstitious - Jeff Beck 8. All Shook Up - The Jeff Beck Group 9. Plynth (Water Down The Drain) - The Jeff Beck Group 10. Jailhouse Rock - The Jeff Beck Group 11. Flying - The Faces 12. Gasoline Alley - Rod Stewart 13. Miss Judy's Farm - The Faces 14. Too Bad - The Faces 15. Maggie May - Rod Stewart 16. Stay With Me - The Faces 17. Every Picture Tells A Story - Rod Stewart 18. Ooh La La - The Faces 19. Everything Is Turning To Gold - The Rolling Stone 20. Black Limousine - The Rolling Stones

* previously unreleased.

Some quotes on the great man himself:

Rod Stewart - I have known Ronald Wood for many years and find him to be stout of character and up standing in consequential circumstances. A more up lifting fellow a man could not find to be ones friend throughout life's transmissions. I first met Ronald Wood at a public place where he was performing with a group called the Birds (and) much to me chagrin he was sporting a similar hairstyle to myself and was well proportioned in the proboscis area like myself. We immediately hit it off and went on to be good pals who share a unique sense of humour, which many do not understand. After many unscheduled hindrances we found ourselves frolicking in the Jeff Beck group and then on to the boisterous Faces. Ronald played guitar and bass on my early solo recording efforts, and I must say I would not be in the position today (right of mid field) if it wasn't for his amazing contribution

All things being uneven Ron, you are a wonderfully talented musician a gifted artist and more importantly a proper mate. Love from Rod.

Slash - Ronnie is one of my all time favourite people. As a friend, musician, painter and just an overall great guy to hang out with. I've known him since I was 14 and he's always been that way. One of a fuckin' kind that Ronnie Wood is.

Jools Holland - It's always a privilege to be around when Ronnie starts to make music. When he starts to play the whole room starts to swing and groove. It could be his front room or an enormo-dome stadium. He has the same magical effect. It is something I always look forward to entering the world of planet Ronnie Wood.

The Charlatans - For Mark & Myself, Ronnie's music has been a huge influence... we ripped him off a lot on our 'Up To Our Hips' & 'The Charlatans - self titled' records! To us he is almost the perfect man, his smile, his songs, his style - he is in my opinion the blueprint for every rock star. To sum it up, Ronnie Wood is a remarkable human being, extremely funny, top guitarist, incredible artist - he can throw it all on a canvas & tell it to ya in a song like no one else can. Cheers to him!

Kelly Jones - Stereophonics - Ronnie is a gentleman, an inspiration, and an incredible talent in painting as well as his music and it's a privilege to have worked and laughed with someone as beautiful as him. Long live the Gemini! Kelly

www.ronniewood.com

Desconectado Marcelo Quatraro

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rollingmania.com
« Respuesta #1 on: Junio 06, 2006, 08:20:08 am »
Anotenmennnn!, espero qeu se edite por estas tierras

Desconectado ChrisStone

• Ver Perfil
    • Email
« Respuesta #2 on: Junio 06, 2006, 08:27:35 am »
Cita de: "Marcelo Quatraro"
Anotenmennnn!, espero qeu se edite por estas tierras

Amen MArcelo....ojala...........supongo que al ser recopilacion se editara...pero el not for b. no se edito jamas

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #3 on: Junio 06, 2006, 08:44:37 am »
No Cris, si no recuerdo mal el "Not For Beginners", se edito aca.
primero se conseguia importado pero despues fue editado

Más info complementaria
http://rollingmania.com.ar/rs_2001/noticias_stones/2001/10_2001_wood.htm

Conectado juancho

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 on: Junio 06, 2006, 09:55:27 am »
Notici'on!!!!!! :D  :lol:  8)

El Not For Begginers yo se lo compre a Juan Ignacio en Buenos Aires, pero ahora no me acuerdo si es importado o editado en Argentina, me parece que es argentino. Este tiene que salir si o si.
Saludos.....
Si un extraterrestre me preguntara ¿qué es el rock'n'roll? Lo haría escuchar Jumping Jack Flash.

Desconectado Maczee

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #5 on: Junio 06, 2006, 10:12:43 am »
Que buena noticia! Ya lo voy a anotar para no olvidarme.
Gracias!

PD: En Amazon dice que sale el 29 de Junio y no el 27 como dice el mail que recibio Chris.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/tracks/B000F4MJOG/ref=dp_tracks_all_1/104-0667211-0719951?%5Fencoding=UTF8#disc_1

Desconectado ChrisStone

• Ver Perfil
    • Email
« Respuesta #6 on: Junio 06, 2006, 11:35:43 am »
Cita de: "Marcelo Quatraro"
No Cris, si no recuerdo mal el "Not For Beginners", se edito aca.
primero se conseguia importado pero despues fue editado

Más info complementaria
http://rollingmania.com.ar/rs_2001/noticias_stones/2001/10_2001_wood.htm

ahhhhh bueno...tonces me mintieron.............lo busque mucho tiempo cuando salio.........me decian que solo importado...ya luego no lo vi mas.......lo voy a buscar......quiero el original......

gracias por la data!!

Desconectado Pocho

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #7 on: Junio 06, 2006, 12:32:31 pm »
Yo tambien, espero que est en el Bar 40x5, en la disqueria del Bar

Desconectado Estela

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Email
« Respuesta #8 on: Junio 06, 2006, 06:10:42 pm »
Cita de: "Madafaka"
PD: En Amazon dice que sale el 29 de Junio y no el 27 como dice el mail que recibio Chris.

Debe ser la fecha de USA, Max. En algunos sitios de Europa tienen como fecha de lanzamiento el 26 y también el 16.
Si tienes voz, tienes palabras, déjalas caer...

Desconectado chino346

• MSN Messenger - chinozas@hotmail.com
    • Ver Perfil
    • Email
SIII
« Respuesta #9 on: Junio 06, 2006, 06:33:41 pm »
que noticio DIOS!!!!!!!!!!!
Con esto vamos a saber quien es realemente nuestro Ronald
RONNIEEEEEEEE RONNIEEEEEEEEE OLEEE OLEE OLE OLEEEEE RONIEEEEEEE RONIEEEEEEEEEE
"I know must be right, It's the singer not the song"
"Si Keith y Mick eran la mente y el cuerpo de los Stones , Brian era claramente el alma"

Desconectado Soldatti

• Ver Perfil
    • http://stonesinfo.20m.com
« Respuesta #10 on: Junio 06, 2006, 06:38:20 pm »
Faltan temazos por todos lados, ¿solo dos temas de Gimme Some Neck?
Igual era hora que se hiciera un compilado de Ronnie, el tipo tiene material de sobra para armar recopilaciones.

Desconectado NoMusicNoLife78

• 50 años del mejor rock n' roll del mundo...
    • MSN Messenger - diegocasadidio@live.com
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rollingstones.com
    • Email
« Respuesta #11 on: Junio 06, 2006, 08:28:18 pm »
The Ronnie Wood Anthology - The Essential Crossexion

Fecha de realizacion: 26 de Junio de 2006

Ronnie Wood es tanto un musico como un artista. El dice que tomó un pincel antes que la guitarra. Lo amamos por su forma de tocar la guitarra. El es miembro de The Rolling Stones, y fue miembro fundador de muchas clásicas bandas de Rock británico, todo ello se presenta aquí en esta antología de 2 cd's, The Essential Crossexion...

En el CD1 encontrarás una selección de sus mejores momentos de "I've Got My Own album" de 1974 a "You Strum and I'll Sing" de 2005 - una nueva canción nunca realizada previamente. El CD2 trae una coleccion de sus mas grandes presentaciones e incluye a los Rolling Stones, Faces, Jeff Beck Group y The Creation.

Listan de temas:

CD1
1. I Can Feel The Fire 2. Cancel Everything 3. Far East Man 4. Big Bayou 5. If You Don't Want My Love 6. 1234 7. Fountain Of Love 8. Seven Days 9. Always Wanted More 10. Breath on Me 11. Somebody Else Might 12. Josephine 13. Testify 14. Whatdd'ya Think 15. This Little Hear 16. Little Mixed Up 17. You Strum and I Sing *

CD2
1. You're On My Mind - The Birds 2. You Don't Love Me - The Birds 3. No Good Without You Baby - The Birds 4. How Can It Be - The Birds 5. Midway Down - The Creation 6. The Girls Are Naked - The Creation 7. I Ain't Superstitious - Jeff Beck 8. All Shook Up - The Jeff Beck Group 9. Plynth (Water Down The Drain) - The Jeff Beck Group 10. Jailhouse Rock - The Jeff Beck Group 11. Flying - The Faces 12. Gasoline Alley - Rod Stewart 13. Miss Judy's Farm - The Faces 14. Too Bad - The Faces 15. Maggie May - Rod Stewart 16. Stay With Me - The Faces 17. Every Picture Tells A Story - Rod Stewart 18. Ooh La La - The Faces 19. Everything Is Turning To Gold - The Rolling Stones 20. Black Limousine - The Rolling Stones

* no realizada previamente.

Algunas citas del gran hombre:

Rod Stewart - Conozco a Ronald Wood desde hace muchos años y encontre en el un caracter fuerte y una gran energia en circunstancias consecuentes. Y mas que un compañero estimulante que no es facil de encontrar, un amigo a traves de las transmisiones de la vida.

(continuara)

A la brevedad sigo con la traduccion!!!

Saludos!!!!!
STONES FOREVER!!!!

Desconectado Woodywoodpecker

• MSN Messenger - hernan2906@hotmail.com
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://hernanelchef.blogspot.com/
« Respuesta #12 on: Junio 06, 2006, 08:54:54 pm »
Cita de: "Soldatti"
Faltan temazos por todos lados, ¿solo dos temas de Gimme Some Neck?
Igual era hora que se hiciera un compilado de Ronnie, el tipo tiene material de sobra para armar recopilaciones.

HAY  DE GIMME POCO PERO....HAY DE NOW LOOK.....1234...I´VE GOT MY OWN ALBUM TO DO..SLIDE ON THIS Y EL ULTIMO..ESTA COMPLETITO

MUY BUENO......GRANDE WOODY....TE QUEREMOSSS

SALUDOS

Desconectado ChrisStone

• Ver Perfil
    • Email
« Respuesta #13 on: Julio 08, 2006, 01:18:01 pm »
y?? hay noticias???...........

lo busque pero no esta.....donde se puede averigüar bien??

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #14 on: Julio 08, 2006, 02:55:51 pm »
Cris: aparentemente la salida a la venta en los EEUU paso al mes de julio, creo que al dia 12 de julio.
No esta todavia definido la edicion por estos lugares