Autor Tema: There Was A Hell Of A Racket Coming Out Of Your House Mrs. Wood - Documental RW  (Leído 379 veces)

Desconectado rogerriffin

• On the way down to Mexico...
    • MSN Messenger - rogerriffin@rocksoff.org
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rocksoff.org/phpBB/images/avatars/114687131047325ed9ad589.jpg
    • Email
El buen Ronnie visto desde otro ángulo, el artista pintor y escultor, los mejores 10 minutos que tendrán este día:

"...the line, the art, the brushstrokes... they've always been a higher power for me"

The Rolling Stones guitarist and rock icon opens up on his extraordinary life and his compelling passion for art in the trailer for a new candid and confessional documentary short that centres around the rockstar as a visual artist.

Ronnie's sketches, portraits and sculptures show a little-known side of the legendary musician, a large body of work that also charts a remarkable journey of a career in music that has lasted for over 50 years.

Nice Shirt’s Stuart Douglas films Ronnie in his Barcelona studio, where we see him creating work that gives the reformed wild man of rock a different kind "buzz" - a symbolic statement from a life that has seen its fair share of excess.

This new trailer is a tantalising glimpse of the full length film that sees Ronnie in a frank and contemplative mood. The relationship between the artist and their work is one that has fascinated people for centuries. Each painting or sculpture described as an "old friend" by Ronnie - they're pieces of art that contain a small part of their original creator. This small look into Ronnie's life goes some way to shedding light on the significance of his life's work, both musically and artistically.

https://vimeo.com/130344449

Rock`n`Roll, Let`s Go!!!
Keith, Mèxico 1995.
Disculpen por la tardemia!
Mick, Monterrey 2006.

"Pon a los Stones para aterrizar mejor!" M-Clan

Desconectado cantorodao

• MSN Messenger - cantorodao71@gmail.com
    • Ver Perfil
    • Email
Gracias Roger por el video, acabo de verlo y si que será complicado tener 10 minutos mejores en el día!!!

Como todo el mundo había visto sus dibujos y pinturas, sin ser crítico ni entender más que me gusta o no me gusta, para mi Ronnie es un grandísimo pintor. Los dibujos y pinturas de la banda, los autorretratos, las manos, la imagen de Elvis, los bluesmen, el retrato de Sally..., es impresionante.
Lo que no había visto nunca es su faceta de escultor, y me he quedado impresionado con esas manos. Y si además lo cuenta como es él, como algo natural tanto la música como la pintura para él, algo que ha mamado desde pequeño, en su casa se respiraba esa bohemia, su hermano músico, siempre había instrumentos en cualquier rincón. RONNIE con mayúsculas!!!
Ya se que es solo rocanrol, pero me gusta !!!