Autor Tema: Los Stones están grabando en París  (Leído 2814 veces)

Desconectado DADOS TIRADOS

• MSN Messenger - dadostirados@gmail.com
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://rollingstones-stone-age-chile.blogspot.com/
    • Email
Los Stones están grabando en París
« Respuesta #15 on: Agosto 24, 2012, 11:35:59 am »
Que gran imagen fedestone,gracias!!! ver a Mick rodeado de todas esas guitarras,las de Ronnie encabezada por la Zemaitis Front Disc da para soñar bastante. Y atras unas marimbas en una de esas hacen una nueva versión de Under My Thumb :shock:

Saludos!!!

Desconectado Gerardo

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://rocksoff.org
    • Email
« Respuesta #16 on: Agosto 24, 2012, 10:10:07 pm »
Never too old for rock 'n' roll... The Rolling Stones rockers exit a recording studio looking crumpled and dishevelled
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 08:43 EST, 24 August 2012 | UPDATED: 09:38 EST, 24 August 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2193033/The-Rolling-Stones-exit-recording-studio-crumpled-dishevelled.html#ixzz24Tf05nm8

Keith Richards recently revealed that he finds it hard to remember some of  the songs that he and Mick Jagger penned together.

And as The Rolling Stones get ready to embark on a tour to celebrate 50 years in the industry, it seems that they might need to rethink their image.

The band were pictured on Tuesday in Paris as they emerged from a recording studio, and it appeared as those all those years of living the rockstar life was finally taking it's toll.

Still going: The Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger (L) and Keith Richards were pictured in Paris on Tuesday
 leaving a recording studio looking slightly dishevelled and tired

Long session: Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts looked drained as they emerged from the studio

Used to the fame game and the flashing lights of the paparazzi, Mick and Keith armed themselves with a pair of sunglasses as they left the building.

Distinctively looking a craggy than the other members, 68-year-old Richards' grey hair appeared to be unkempt as he donned a green tench coat with a pair of corduroy trousers and a blue shirt with a grey T-shirt.

Whereas Mick hid his infamous locks underneath a baseball cap, and stepped out in a pink shirt with a pair of beige trousers, trainers and a stone wash blazer.

What's in the bag? Charlie Watts appeared to be keen on discussing the contents of his orange carrier bag

Ronnie Wood showed off his style in a pale blue blazer, an unbuttoned white shirt with a white V-neck and navy slim fitting trousers.

Wearing his dark hair in its usual state, the radio presenter looked happy as he held a cigarette in hand.
Charlie Watts, 71, kept it simple in a black blazer, a white T-shirt and a dark pair of jeans as he held an orange carrier bag.

Confirming that the band have been working on tracks or remastering their classics, yesterday Sir Mick uploaded a picture of himself holding a guitar whilst sitting on a stool in a studio to his Twitter.
The caption that accompanied the image read: 'Had fun in the Paris studio this week! @RollingStones'

Speaking to Absolute Radio, Keith Richards recently admitted that he was struggling to remember parts of the band's songs.
He said: 'When you kick off a song you say 'I can't remember how the middle bit goes,' but the fingers remember even if you don't.
Richards, who is well known for his rock star lifestyle and hard partying ways, has struggled in the past with addiction to alcohol and drugs.

Although the musical legend, who co-wrote Satisfaction, and Jumpin' Jack Flash, finds his memory is failing, his fingers are able to perform all the correct chords on their own.

'I don't practice as much as I should, probably. But now that we're putting the act together again I'm getting the chops back together.'
The Stones have already toured over 40 times but, are planning on hitting the road again to mark their 50 years in the business.

Despite the fact that their status as iconic rock stars has cemented them in history but, Keith also finds it hard to recall some memories.

He said: 'The middle's a bit blurry but the beginning's pretty clear, and so is now.
'I mean, lots of things are clear but they're not necessarily in the right order.'

The band had its first hit, a cover of Chuck Berry's "Come On," in 1963, and soon became one of the world's biggest and most influential rock acts, rivaled only by The Beatles.

The Beatles split up in 1970, but the Stones are still going strong - something Jagger attributes in part to an early grounding in versatility.

The Stones have sold more than 200 million records, with hits including (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Street Fighting Man and You Can't Always Get What You Want.

But in recent years much of their income has come from touring. Their last global tour, A Bigger Bang, earned more than $500 million between 2005 and 2007.

Desconectado alejandrorichards

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - alejandrorichards@yahoo.com.ar
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rollingmania.com.ar
« Respuesta #17 on: Agosto 25, 2012, 11:35:33 pm »
!!Que Alegría!!!!!
Gracias Stones por darme ritmo a mi vida!!!!

• Visitante
« Respuesta #18 on: Agosto 26, 2012, 05:03:51 pm »
vamos que cada vez falta menos !!!!! Lo unico que espero que no curren con un Greatest Hits for 50th years y solo sea un recopilado con 2 temas nuevos como hicieron con el Fortly Licks...
se esta juntando la bandaaaa...se esta volviendo a juntaaar..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desconectado luchostones

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #19 on: Agosto 27, 2012, 02:12:22 pm »
Rolling Stones Recording in France

'Had fun in the Paris studio!' Mick Jagger tweets.

By Patrick Doyle
August 27, 2012 1:15 PM ET

After months of speculation whether the Rolling Stones would record this year to mark their 50th anniversary, the band spent time in a Paris recording studio last week. The band was photographed exiting an unnamed studio on August 21st. Two days, later, Jagger tweeted a photo of himself in a studio surrounded by some very Stonesy items: cases of Fender amps, Telecasters, Stratocasters and several harmonicas. "Had fun in the Paris studio this week!" he wrote.
Last week, the Stones also posted a cryptic image of animal eyes on their Facebook page, instructing fans to download the free "uView" app and point their phones at the screen. The eyes came to life and an animal growled while "Start Me Up" played.
It's at least the third time the band has gathered in recent months; they rehearsed in the New York area in late April. "We played everything, really," Keith Richards told Rolling Stone then. "We're just getting our chops together. It was like playing in the garage, a maintenance check, you know?"
The last day of the rehearsals were filmed by director Brett Morgen for a documentary chronicling the band's history to appear on HBO this fall. "Someone would mention a song, and within the second run they had nailed it," Morgen says. "Having screened through 50 years of material over the last six months, I would rank it up there with anything I've ever heard from them. They were extremely tight."

The band also gathered in London in July to celebrate their 50th anniversary with a photo exhibit. Before that meeting, Keith Richards told Rolling Stone the band would also use the time to discuss recording. "I'd love to get some tracks down and see what songs we've got. And that goes along with part of getting the band back together and getting things moving. So I'd love to cut some tracks, yeah." Asked if he saw himself writing one-on-one with Jagger again, Richards replied, "I have no doubt."

If the band is recording new material, it would be their first new songs since 2005's A Bigger Bang. (They've since brushed up a few old songs for 2010's Exile on Main Street and 2011's Some Girls reissue compilations).
Shows are on the horizon too. In July, Jagger surprised fans by mentioning in an interview with the London Evening Standard that the band would be playing live "in the autumn . . . You will definitely be seeing us all together soon. It's been great fun being back together and there are a lot of memories in here. I can't believe it's been 50 years. We've been hanging out together, seeing quite a bit of each other and we want to do some gigs."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rolling-stones-recording-in-france-20120827#ixzz24loYu0RS
Keith Richards: 21 de Febrero:" It´s good to be back....REALLY"......."I MISS YOU, GUYS".....

• Visitante
« Respuesta #20 on: Agosto 28, 2012, 07:00:16 am »
Cita de: "UNA NOCHE NO HACE MAL"
vamos que cada vez falta menos !!!!! Lo unico que espero que no curren con un Greatest Hits for 50th years y solo sea un recopilado con 2 temas nuevos como hicieron con el Fortly Licks...
se esta juntando la bandaaaa...se esta volviendo a juntaaar..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-si es que realmente grabaron un par de temas,es muy probable que hagan lo que tu dices,pero peor es nada!

• Visitante
« Respuesta #21 on: Agosto 28, 2012, 01:02:10 pm »
Me temo que tan sólo estan seleccionando temas para un nuevo "grandes exitos," espero equivocarme y que al menos haya un par de temas nuevos o algo inédito que hayan sacado de algún cajón, en todo caso hagan lo que hagan estará bien, ya nos han dado muchos años de buena música y no es el momento de exigirles nada.

Desconectado Kaliman

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #22 on: Agosto 29, 2012, 10:19:40 am »
Hoy anunciaron en la TV y hay muchísmas noticias en línea, todas coinciden en que "están grabando un nuevo disco" si solo grabaron dos rolas se me hace que será otro "40 licks" ahora "50 suckings" con éxitos y dos rolas nuevas, a final de cuentas "40 Licks" vendió muuuuuuuuuy bien hace 10 años

Desconectado rogerriffin

• On the way down to Mexico...
    • MSN Messenger - rogerriffin@rocksoff.org
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rocksoff.org/phpBB/images/avatars/114687131047325ed9ad589.jpg
    • Email
« Respuesta #23 on: Agosto 29, 2012, 10:51:48 am »
Así es Kalimandroso, son preferibles 2 rolas nuevas y buenas (como las 4 de 40lix) a todo un disco entero y que los "fanes" los hagan trisas...

Un disco de exitos (con diferentes ediciones), 30 shows en USA y 20 en Europa sería el mejor de los festejos ya veremos que nos regalan los ancianos...
Rock`n`Roll, Let`s Go!!!
Keith, Mèxico 1995.
Disculpen por la tardemia!
Mick, Monterrey 2006.

"Pon a los Stones para aterrizar mejor!" M-Clan

• Visitante
« Respuesta #24 on: Agosto 29, 2012, 05:51:44 pm »
Querido Roger, 30 shows en Usa, 20 en Europa y un par en mi querido Monumental riverplatense y cerramos trato, dale?

Desconectado Sway

• MSN Messenger - NURIALAUR@MSN.COM
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - NURIALAUR2002@YAHOO.ES
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #25 on: Agosto 30, 2012, 12:01:55 pm »
Cita de: "fedestone"
Esta la posteo Mick en twitter recien con este texto :D

"Had fun in the Paris studio this week!"

leyó Mick lo que dijo Keith de el en cuanto a guitarra se refiere?
It's just that demon life that you got in this Sway

Desconectado Sway

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #26 on: Agosto 30, 2012, 12:04:06 pm »
si hacen Time waits for no one y winter, ya me podría morir tranquilo

Desconectado Sway

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #27 on: Agosto 31, 2012, 05:12:01 am »
como dijo Don Was, cuando se juntan y cogen los trastos, rejuvenecen 20 años de golpe

hablando de Don Was, ¿esta Don produciendo?