Autor Tema: Bill no va de Gira.  (Leído 615 veces)

Desconectado luchostones

• Ver Perfil
Bill no va de Gira.
« on: Julio 27, 2012, 12:03:46 pm »
Bill dijo que no irá a ninguna Gira, por su miedo a volar y que solo estuvo en la sesiones de Ensayos y que eso es todo.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/entertainment/music/suffolk_rolling_stone_bill_wyman_tells_why_he_won_t_be_joining_50th_anniversary_tour_1_1461367

FORMER Rolling Stones bass player Bill Wyman, back for a week’s break in his west Suffolk home, has played down any plans to get back with his former band-mates for a special anniversary tour.

Speculation is mounting that the iconic musicians, now celebrating 50 years since they first burst on the music scene, are to reunite for a series of gigs.

There were talks of the tour starting this year but that looks to have been put off until 2013.

Although Wyman has linked up with Sir Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards and Charlie Watts for a couple of rehearsal sessions, he has no plans to be part of any tour.

He is staying in Suffolk this week at his home in Gedding, near Bury St Edmunds, and was a surprise guest visitor to the town’s Abbeyfest at the weekend supporting Paul Carrack and Jack Bruce.

He said: “I don’t fly, so there’s no way I’ll go on any tour.

“I did meet up with them earlier this year for a couple of rehearsal sessions but that was all.”

He said he was now spending most of his time at his London home as his children were in school in the capital.

“But it’s nice to come back to Suffolk once in a while.”

Wood has been reported to have said that he was with Wyman, who was in the band from 1962 to 1993, when they started rehearsals for their 50th anniversary which they celebrated earlier this month.

He said: “He [Wyman] was in top form, rocking. We also did a rehearsal with him a few weeks ago. It’s like he’d never been away.” The band have never appointed an official replacement for Wyman, working with session musicians since his departure.

Meanwhile, it has been widely reported that Jagger and Richards have said they will not be touring this year.

“Basically, we’re just not ready,” said Richards. Instead, 2013 is the new goal. “I have a feeling that’s more realistic,” he added.

But Stones insiders say that one reason for the delay is Richards’ health, which has raised questions about his ability to make it through a worldwide tour.  

The quality of the guitarist’s performances declined after he suffered a head injury on vacation in Fiji, in April 2006. The band, thought to include Wyman, had gathered in a London studio in December and played together for the first time since the final night of their two-year Bigger Bang tour in August 2007.  

Wyman, who played Abbeyfest last year with his Rhythm Kings, was reported to have sat in for the first time since he left in 1992.  

After one of the longest periods of Stones inactivity ever, the group is revving up again for a series of projects, including the 2013 dates, new studio sessions and a major documentary.  

Despite holding off on touring this year, the band is still buzzing from reuniting with Wyman.  

“We’re back in touch, which is great, because I hadn’t really spoken to him for years,” said Richards.  

Will Wyman rejoin the group on the road in 2013? “I think he’s up for it. We talked about it,” Richards is reported to have said.
Keith Richards: 21 de Febrero:" It´s good to be back....REALLY"......."I MISS YOU, GUYS".....

Desconectado rogerriffin

• On the way down to Mexico...
    • MSN Messenger - rogerriffin@rocksoff.org
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rocksoff.org/phpBB/images/avatars/114687131047325ed9ad589.jpg
    • Email
Bill no va de Gira.
« Respuesta #1 on: Julio 27, 2012, 02:05:50 pm »
No me sorprende que no vaya de tour con los Stones, lo que me sorprende es que haya fans que lo pidan y que crean que los Stones van a hacer un mega tour como los últimos anteriores... nos han dado tanta satisfacción que prefiero que sigan editando material, estos últimos 2 años ha salido tanto y tan bueno!!!
Rock`n`Roll, Let`s Go!!!
Keith, Mèxico 1995.
Disculpen por la tardemia!
Mick, Monterrey 2006.

"Pon a los Stones para aterrizar mejor!" M-Clan

Desconectado sandra

• Ver Perfil
Bill no va de Gira.
« Respuesta #2 on: Julio 27, 2012, 02:14:18 pm »
Estoy de acuerdo que no hagan un mega tour...

razones las que quieran..

pero por algo le dijo BILL BERRINCHES...
sandra stones foreverrrrr

Desconectado capetruza

• Ver Perfil
Bill no va de Gira.
« Respuesta #3 on: Julio 27, 2012, 03:00:08 pm »
Lo de varios shows en ciudades puntuales es lo mas logico, un megatour de 2 años es demasiado para personas de 70 años.

Si ellos quieren hacerlo, nosotros mas que felices.

• Visitante
Bill no va de Gira.
« Respuesta #4 on: Julio 27, 2012, 03:55:47 pm »
SI LUCHO GRACIAS HOY TEMPRANO HABIA LEIDO LA MISMA INFORMACION PERO ME GANASTE DE MANO AUNQUE AVECES CON TANTAS NOTICIAS DANDO VUELTAS UNO NO SABE QUE MAS CREER,CON RESPECTO A LA GIRA LO QUE MAS PIENSO ES QUE HARAN GIRA MUNDIAL (Y ESTA SERA LA ULTIMA GIRA MUNDIAL) Y SEGURAMENTE DESPUES HARAN ALGUNA QUE OTRA PRESENTACION PERO NO MAS MEGAGIRAS POR QUE ESTANDO ELLOS VIVOS (POR SUERTE Y OJALA POR MUCHOS AÑOS MAS) SIEMPRE ALGO HARAN Y CON RESPECTO A BILL QUIZAS ALGO EN ESTUDIO O ALGUNOS SHOWS SIN QUE TENGA QUE TRASLADARSE MUCHO QUIZAS EN LONDRES,ALGUN PAIS DE EUROPA CERCANO O A MAS TARDAR EEUU.