Autor Tema: AC/DC + IRON MAN + ARGENTINA!!!  (Leído 611 veces)

Desconectado rogerriffin

• On the way down to Mexico...
    • MSN Messenger - rogerriffin@rocksoff.org
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rocksoff.org/phpBB/images/avatars/114687131047325ed9ad589.jpg
    • Email
AC/DC + IRON MAN + ARGENTINA!!!
« on: Enero 26, 2010, 03:13:28 pm »
Hace unos minutos se acaba de estrenar el video promocional del primer disco de exitos de AC/DC!!!

Eso no es todo, promocionan la pelicula Iron Man 2 y que mejor que con la banda argentina dando de brincos y armando un buen slam!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMn9Q5GI7fQ
Rock`n`Roll, Let`s Go!!!
Keith, Mèxico 1995.
Disculpen por la tardemia!
Mick, Monterrey 2006.

"Pon a los Stones para aterrizar mejor!" M-Clan

Desconectado Martin_Stone

• Ver Perfil
    • Email
« Respuesta #1 on: Enero 26, 2010, 04:27:10 pm »
Nose si me agarro sensible pero casi mas se me pianta un lagrimon..esas imagenes dios mio..me emociono

grande roger x el link...
...what a drag it is getting old....

Desconectado Maczee

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 on: Enero 27, 2010, 03:22:38 pm »
Terriiiiiiiiible! Despues me hablan de Metallica. Ja!

Desconectado Marcelo Quatraro

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rollingmania.com
« Respuesta #3 on: Enero 27, 2010, 07:04:41 pm »
sii, lastima que habia poca gente...

Desconectado rogerriffin

• On the way down to Mexico...
    • MSN Messenger - rogerriffin@rocksoff.org
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.rocksoff.org/phpBB/images/avatars/114687131047325ed9ad589.jpg
    • Email
« Respuesta #4 on: Febrero 24, 2010, 09:23:06 am »
Un Update, del proyecto, espero no la hagan de pedo porque esta en inglés...le van a entender cabrones!

ABORT:  E.S. Day here for ABORT Magazine, it’s another episode of Behind The Boards, this time we are here with legendary producer, engineer, mixer, and jack of all studio trades, Mr. Mike Fraser.  How are you today?

MIKE FRASER: I am doing great, thank you for asking.

ABORT: Perfect.  We are going to get right into it, your current projects, and what’s your involvement with the upcoming ‘Iron Man 2’ soundtrack what is on tap for Mike Fraser in 2010?

MF: We will be doing some new AC/DC stuff.  They recently did a big show down in South America, Buenos Aires to a giant crowd and it was amazing.

ABORT: South America loves AC/DC, major crowds every time!

MF: The amazing thing, and what was really cool, is that they are so into the music, that they actually sing along to the guitar chords! (Both laugh)  Not just the chorus like we do up here in North America.  It is just an amazing experience, 80,000+ people shouting out their lyrics.  So there will be a live DVD coming up at some point.

ABORT: Awesome.  Will you be producing or mixing that one?

MF: I recorded and mixed it.

ABORT: What was your involvement with the upcoming ‘Iron Man 2’ soundtrack, which has yet to be released.

MF: Iron Man 2 is almost like an AC/DC greatest hits package, which they never do.  So it kind of cool, something new for them, bunch of the old, spanning right back from 1974, the beginning, all the way up to 1999 or something.

ABORT: Is there going to be any unreleased tracks, some new, or some bonus material? Or maybe some Mike Fraser remixes of a classic track?

MF: I remixed some of it, sure, since we had to separate some vocals off the original mixes so they can weave it in and out of the movie.  I haven’t seen what they did with it yet, but its all just old material, there’s no bonus.

ABORT: The initial thing I saw, was “Shoot To Thrill”, has that song been changed  around sound wise?

MF: No, that’s the original.  I did mix one of the songs, “Highway to Hell” I believe, off the Buenos Aires show, so a live mix for the promo stuff at least, I’m not sure if its actually in the movie or not.

ABORT: We’re going to move from the big-boys to the little ones for a moment.  A two part question.  Any current up-and-coming unsigned acts you are working on/with?  And, can indie bands, hire the illustrious Mike Fraser, or is this a closed door industry still, where, you know, its only the big guns that get taken on?

MF: It’s not closed door, I’ve got my website going, mikefrasermix.com, and its an open door.  Anyone who can reach me, and contact me, I am open to all, and everything.

ABORT: Are you looking at bands that might have a smaller budget?  Band members living with Mom, or working at Burger King, a few guys who have honed their craft, can they approach you with a small budget?

MF: For sure, I try to make it work.  One of the stumbling blocks is I do a lot of work here at the Warehouse, and I don’t get deals, so there is that hard cost, but my personal rate goes up and down, you know, for these small and upcoming bands, I’ll work on a good rate for them without killing them, but I pepper them in between the bigger gigs, I have to make a living to, so when it quiets down, I can fit some of these smaller projects in.  It all comes down to how busy I have been, but for sure I get them in there.
Rock`n`Roll, Let`s Go!!!
Keith, Mèxico 1995.
Disculpen por la tardemia!
Mick, Monterrey 2006.

"Pon a los Stones para aterrizar mejor!" M-Clan