Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bill Wyman tells ‘Sick’ Mick Jagger To Retire (Read 1,109 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Bill Wyman tells ‘Sick’ Mick Jagger To Retire
Nov 27th, 2019 at 11:11am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
The Rolling Stones Icon Tells ‘Sick’ Mick Jagger To Retire

By Brett Buchanan - Nov 27, 2019

http://www.alternativenation.net/the-rolling-stones-icon-tells-sick-mick-jagger-...

Former The Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman revealed that he told Mick Jagger to ‘take it easy’ from touring after news of his heart surgery surfaced. Alternative Nation transcribed his remarks from Torg & Elliott.

Wyman said, “Well I didn’t know where he was, so I emailed him, I sent him my best. I just said, ‘As you now get into your older years, you should start to think about taking it a bit easier.’”

He also discussed meeting Ray Charles. Wyman said, “Well, I saw him in concert in 1964, I went with Charlie [Watts] and Keith [Richards]. But we were in a big audience, and it wasn’t a very good place, so we didn’t enjoy it so much. But then when I went to see him in London, I was always dying to meet him, because so many people had met him and performed with him, but I never had, because I had stopped traveling to America.”

Bill Wyman recently revealed why he quit The Rolling Stones ‘for good.’ Wyman added, “I saw him perform and he just took everybody out onstage, and everybody in the audience were in tears, wiping their eyes with lumps in their throat. I thought, ‘Wow, I’ve never seen anybody ever do something like that.’ No one does that for an audience. The people I was with asked if we could see him after the concert, I said nobody wants to see anyone after a concert, they’re sweaty.

Then someone came from backstage and said, ‘Mr. Charles heard you were in the audience, and he just wanted to invite you backstage to have a drink in the dressing room.’ I was shocked. I chatted to him for a half an hour, and he was the most wonderful man. Then he asked me if I wanted to play on his next album. I said, ‘Ray, I’m not good enough to play on your next album.’ I chickened out.” Tom Petty’s daughter recently revealed creepy Mick Jagger photos.

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Re: Bill Wyman tells ‘Sick’ Mick Jagger To Retire
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2019 at 4:09pm
You can circle through the page links and still not find the creepy photo of Mick in bed.

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

FotiniD
Rocks Off Regular

ROCC & RO..ll...

Athens, Greece
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2019 at 4:25am
andrews27 wrote on Nov 28th, 2019 at 4:09pm:
You can circle through the page links and still not find the creepy photo of Mick in bed.

This site is unbearable. The "creepy photo of Mick in bed" was a completely non-creepy, well-known shot of him with Anita in Performance.

FotiniD  
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2019 at 4:20pm
Atnation is the worst site anywhere. Total click bait. Not a single redeeming quality about it. Total shit!

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2019 at 5:27pm
FotiniD wrote on Nov 29th, 2019 at 4:25am:
andrews27 wrote on Nov 28th, 2019 at 4:09pm:

The "creepy photo of Mick in bed" was a completely non-creepy, well-known shot of him with Anita in Performance.

Well, if Bill really sent Keith a still of Mick and Anita in the film where they were actually balling...that is a little creepy. 

« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2019 at 5:16am by andrews27 »  

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

FotiniD
Rocks Off Regular

ROCC & RO..ll...

Athens, Greece
Reply #5 - Dec 2nd, 2019 at 8:39am
andrews27 wrote on Nov 30th, 2019 at 5:27pm:
Well, if Bill really sent Keith a still of Mick and Anita in the film where they were actually balling...that is a little creepy.

Haha, no, it was a different part later on in the article, wasn't sent by Bill.

FotiniD  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)