Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA - August 22, 2019 - Live streaming, Setlist, Photos, etc. (Read 3,429 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA - August 22, 2019 - Live streaming, Setlist, Photos, etc.
Reply #25 - Aug 23rd, 2019 at 11:34am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA -  August 22, 2019 Š Kevin Winter

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

The Wick
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA - August 22, 2019 - Live streaming, Setlist, Photos, etc.
Reply #26 - Aug 23rd, 2019 at 12:51pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Aug 23rd, 2019 at 11:34am:
Great review! I can feel the vibes in your words

The Wick wrote on Aug 23rd, 2019 at 11:22am:
- You Got Me Rocking. Yes, I know most can't stand it, but this was the best version I have ever heard them do of it. It just sounded so good and Charlie was a monster. May have been my favorite of the night.

I have always (and the archives have enough proof) thet this song is fantastic live, a rocking masterpiece

I dont get why so many fans hate it, it is simply perfect.

Other thing I don't get is the hate for Chuck Leavell but that it's another story

Agreed on both. She's a Rainbow was a little bland yesterday, but the highlight was Chuck's playing. He sounded great throughout.

IP Logged

rogerriffin
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

MEXICO DF.
Reply #27 - Sep 6th, 2019 at 11:22am
The Wick wrote on Aug 23rd, 2019 at 11:22am:
- You Got Me Rocking. Yes, I know most can't stand it, but this was the best version I have ever heard them do of it. It just sounded so good and Charlie was a monster. May have been my favorite of the night.

Yes! it was a fantastic begining of the show, You Got Me Rocking i didn´t hear in recent years since ABB tour! Sounded very good as you say, Ronnie was so fresh!
And the Monster Charlie! Wow this version of Tumbling Dice with a Charlie drumming a lot and hard!

"Rock`n`Roll, Let`s Go! Keith-Mexico`95
WWW rogerriffin rogerriffin@yahoo.com.mx  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)