Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Got Live If You Want It: 15 Of The Best Rolling Stones Live Performances (Read 451 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Got Live If You Want It: 15 Of The Best Rolling Stones Live Performances
Apr 18th, 2019 at 8:27am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Got Live If You Want It: 15 Of The Best Rolling Stones Live Performances

From breaking records to raising roofs, the best Rolling Stones live performances prove why they’re “The Greatest Rock’n’Roll Band In The World”.
Published on April 18, 2019 By Paul Sexton

Bands rise and fall, live attractions come and go, but there is always The Rolling Stones. The group that earned the inarguable nickname of “The Greatest Rock’n’Roll Band In The World” have renewed the ownership of that title with each passing decade – and the best Rolling Stones live performances prove exactly why.

The deluxe editions of their new Honk compilation, which itself spans 45 years of classic Stones hits and album favourites, is another reminder of their performing pre-eminence. It features ten live tracks taken from the band’s expansive touring schedule of recent years, including renditions of such classics as ‘Let’s Spend The Night Together’, ‘Under My Thumb’ and ‘She’s A Rainbow’. Also included are memorable guest appearances captured around the world with Florence Welch, Ed Sheeran, Brad Paisley and Dave Grohl.

In tribute to the Stones’ mastery of the concert stage and as a depiction of how they have mesmerised audiences ever since their formation in 1962, we present 15 of the best Rolling Stones live performances, taking us from TV specials to arenas and from stadium spectaculars to the biggest live audience in history.

What Rolling Stones live performances would make your list? Let us know in the comments section, below.

he videos and full article here https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/best-rolling-stones-live-performances/

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Got Live If You Want It: 15 Of The Best Rolling Stones Live Performances
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 10:35am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Strange selection but all are gooooood

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)