Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Steven Tyler Reveals The Rolling Stones ‘Freak Out’ In Rehab (Read 462 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Steven Tyler Reveals The Rolling Stones ‘Freak Out’ In Rehab
Jan 16th, 2019 at 1:41pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
LOL LOL don't listen Exile in rehab!!

Steven Tyler Reveals The Rolling Stones ‘Freak Out’ In Rehab

By Brett Buchanan -
Jan 16, 2019

Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler discussed listening to The Rolling Stones’ Exile on Main Street while ‘freaking out’ in drug rehab in a new GQ article.

“It was an intervention with the band: If I don’t go away to rehab, then the shit’s over. [laughs] And it was interesting that I was being told by a bunch of guys that were still getting fucked up. But I’m grateful that that happened. Cause I would have never seen the light.”

“I went away. And I couldn’t stand it. They allowed me to have a little cassette player with headphones, and I had Exile on Main Street, and I would wake up in the middle of the night, freaking out, and just put on “Rip This Joint.” That was the first place I went to. That wasn’t the time that got me sober.”

“Once you start getting high, and you stay high, you’re in a different reality. And if you live in that reality long enough, that altered reality becomes your reality. And then when you’re sober, you find out that was a false reality.”

“I continue to partake in the 12-step program. I can be in Afghanistan, I can be in Japan, and go to a meeting and the room is full of alcoholics and people that did drugs like I did. Only nobody’s high. And, believe me, the stuff they say is phenomenal. They’re still crazy, they’re just not under the influence.”

http://www.alternativenation.net/steven-tyler-reveals-the-rolling-stones-freak-o...

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)