Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Paul McCartney and Keith Richards form kennel club (Read 860 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Paul McCartney and Keith Richards form kennel club
Sep 7th, 2018 at 7:16pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Paul McCartney and Keith Richards form kennel club

By Celebretainment
Sep 7, 2018 Updated 20 min ago

Sir Paul McCartney and Keith Richards are planning to go into business together - making inflatable dog kennels.

The two rock legends came up with the bizarre portable pooch product whilst they were both recently on vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands where they would hang out most days after lunch.

Speaking on the WTF podcast, McCartney said: "[We were] designing portable dog kennels that were inflatable. It was a pretty good idea, we thought ... We got round to if you had one you could custom-make them for Dalmatians to be polka dot. It was a good idea, I thought."

Host Marc Maron the cheekily asked if cannabis was involved in the creative process, to which the musician replied: "In the kennels? In the creative process, it was required."

McCartney and Richards' respective bands, The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, broke through in the 1960s at the same time and went on to dominate the charts all over the world.

Although it was often claimed that the two acts were rivals, the 'Can't Buy Me Love' hitmaker insists they got on great and respected each other's work.

He said: "The legend grew that there was a rivalry and everything, but it was the opposite. If we had an album coming out on August 28, we'd ring them and say, 'Have you got anything coming out?' and they'd say, 'Yeah, we've got something coming out August 17,' so we'd put ours back a bit. It was a nice scene."

The Rolling Stones - comprised of Keith, Sir Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood - recently completed their mammoth 'No Filter Tour' which saw them sell-out stadiums all over Europe.

And McCartney admits their continued success on the road makes him wish that his late former bandmates John Lennon and George Harrison could join him and Ringo Starr for a Beatles tour.

Asked if watching the Stones now made him wish The Beatles could still tour, McCartney replied: "Yeah, but unfortunately two of mine are dead. You're kidding me? It would be fantastic if we still had the Beatles together to tour."

McCartney released his new album 'Egypt Station' on Friday (09.07.18) and to celebrate the arrival of his 17th solo studio LP he is performing a concert live on on his YouTube.

The set will be comprised of his fresh material, including single 'Come On to Me', and hits from his time with The Beatles, Wings and early solo career.

The live stream begins at 8:00PM (ET) / 1:00AM (BST) on Friday night

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Paul McCartney and Keith Richards form kennel club
Reply #1 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 7:59am
Is that real?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #2 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 2:59pm
Deflating a kennel will be both good exercise and a good way of wafting air around rather than simply blaming some blame-hound or other.

Happy days.

Here's Macca recently, keeping it real-ish...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gxdrjRqcZQ

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 8:05pm
stray dog kennel

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #4 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 8:40pm
I don't think it's a real good idea. Couldn't the dog puncture or damage it by trying to get out? Couldn't KEEF punch Paul out? Wink

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #5 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 8:43am
Click bait to help Paul market his new album. Imagine after lunch saying "I'll be down at Keith's for a bit"....

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)