Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Jini telling the truth to the world © Don't remember!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Avid Collector Seeks Original 1964 Rolling Stones Second U.S. Concert Poster Tour Blank (Read 3,377 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Avid Collector Seeks Original 1964 Rolling Stones Second U.S. Concert Poster Tour Blank
Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:33am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Avid Collector Seeks Original 1964 Rolling Stones Second U.S. Concert Poster Tour Blank

Avid collector, Andrew Hawley from Vintage Rock Posters, seeks original 1964 Rolling Stones second U.S. concert poster tour blank. The second Stones tour in the fall was more successful and well received by audiences in the U.S.

Original 1964 Rolling Stones Second U.S. Concert Poster Tour Blank
This tour blank was used for the Milwaukee, Chicago, and Sacramento and Louisville shows.

SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) July 31, 2018

Avid collector, Andrew Hawley from Vintage Rock Posters, seeks original 1964 Rolling Stones second U.S. concert poster tour blanks. The second Stones tour in the fall was more successful and well received by audiences in the U.S. According to Hawley, “The second tour consisted of 14 dates over 3 weeks. This classic boxing style tour blank was printed by Murray Poster Printing Company of New York City. The 14 x 22 inch poster was printed on cardboard. The layout background is red with irregular shaped areas for the band's name, a tag line and two stock pictures of the band. The white area below was used to print the local venue. The venue information for the San Diego was handwritten, not printed. In Louisville, only 1700 showed up for the show because James Brown played the same night. Mick Jagger and Bill Wyman went to the show. James Brown was at the height of his popularity and it was very gracious of him to invite the young lads from England onto the stage for a bow. This tour blank was used for the Milwaukee, Chicago, and Sacramento and Louisville shows. For examples of Rolling Stones boxing style posters, go to Original 1964 Rolling Stones Second U.S. Concert Poster Tour Blank.

Hawley will pay $5,000 cash for the 1964 Rolling Stones second U.S. concert poster tour blank or any other 1964-1966 vintage Rolling Stones concert posters. Any condition would be accepted. Please call 310-346-1965 or email andrew (at) vintageconcertposterbuyer.com.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Avid Collector Seeks Original 1964 Rolling Stones Second U.S. Concert Poster Tour Blank
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:45pm
Well, if I had it will sell it immediately

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Steel Wheels
Rocks Off Regular

Much love and support
to my dear friend Mary!

2,000 Light Years From Home
Re: Avid Collector Seeks Original 1964 Rolling Stones Second U.S. Concert Poster Tour Blank
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:51pm
I'm still working on my Steel Wheels poster collection.

I LIVE FOR THE ROLLING STONES!
Devoted Stones fan since time began. SMILE. THE ROLLING STONES ARE HERE.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)