Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ad: ‘Coming to watch the Rolling Stones perform inside the London Stadium next week? (Read 542 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Ad: ‘Coming to watch the Rolling Stones perform inside the London Stadium next week?
May 19th, 2018 at 11:48am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
‘Coming to watch the Rolling Stones perform inside the London Stadium next week? The ArcelorMittal Orbit is based right next door to the stadium and is a great addition to a day out in London! The ArcelorMittal Orbit is the UK’s tallest sculpture and also home to the world’s longest tunnel Slide and we’re extending opening hours on Tuesday 22 and Friday 25 May from 11am – 7pm so that fans can come and enjoy the attraction while getting excited for the concert. At 80metres high, the viewing platforms tower over the stadium, so there’s a good chance you can hear the soundchecks taking place while admiring the incredible views across the Park and London!

I would be very grateful if you could help us spread the word on your fan page! More information and the link to book tickets is available on arcelormittalorbit.com – I can also send across some images if you require?

Thank you,

Bella Cripps
Marketing Campaigns Executive

Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
London Legacy Development Corporation
Level 10
1 Stratford Place, Montfichet Road
London
E20 1EJ

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Re: Ad: ‘Coming to watch the Rolling Stones perform inside the London Stadium next week?
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2018 at 7:07pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Winning Ugly was a shit song.  Ditto Back to Zero.

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)