Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The golden (oldies) days of rock 'n' roll: Ray Davies, Alice Cooper, Sir Tom Jones and Bill Wyman unite to lead a VERY iconic group of music gods (with a combined age of 578) at Roger Daltrey's exhibition (Read 3,308 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
The golden (oldies) days of rock 'n' roll: Ray Davies, Alice Cooper, Sir Tom Jones and Bill Wyman unite to lead a VERY iconic group of music gods (with a combined age of 578) at Roger Daltrey's exhibition
Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:53am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
The golden (oldies) days of rock 'n' roll: Ray Davies, Alice Cooper, Sir Tom Jones and Bill Wyman unite to lead a VERY iconic group of music gods (with a combined age of 578) at Roger Daltrey's exhibition

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5084853/Rock-icons-unite-Roger-Dalt...

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: The golden (oldies) days of rock 'n' roll: Ray Davies, Alice Cooper, Sir Tom Jones and Bill Wyman unite to lead a VERY iconic group of music gods (with a combined age of 578) at Roger Daltrey's exhibition
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:55am

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: The golden (oldies) days of rock 'n' roll: Ray Davies, Alice Cooper, Sir Tom Jones and Bill Wyman unite to lead a VERY iconic group of music gods (with a combined age of 578) at Roger Daltrey's exhibition
Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:56am

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:56am

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 12:14pm
Thanks, Voodoo. Muchas gracias, master of disaster.

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 4:36pm
dudes are olde!!

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:03pm
Some of those net worths are astonishing small...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #7 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:01am
Paranoid Android wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:03pm:
Some of those net worths are astonishing small...

This gathering was to benefit a cancer trust.

How the Daily Mail uses this to compare celebrity net worths is appalling IMO.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)