Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bon Voyage to BITCH!! Enjoy the Paris shows!!! ===> U Arena, París - October 19, 2017 (Read 4,898 times)
LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Re: Bon Voyage to BITCH!! Enjoy the Paris shows!!! ===> U Arena, París - October 19, 2017
Reply #25 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 5:35pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

This is magnifique!!!!
Jumacfly, Egon, Bitch, Sweet Virginia and Paris' thong!! RO is well represented in Paris!!!

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Re: Bon Voyage to BITCH!! Enjoy the Paris shows!!! ===> U Arena, París - October 19, 2017
Reply #26 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 6:12pm
Fair play. Theres probably not many of us who could fit in to the same t-shirt a decade on

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #27 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:10pm
But the mystery remains... Who stole the thong? Where's that "thing"?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #28 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 9:01pm
Bitch, SweetVirginia, Egon, Philippe, and Jumacly with the thong, Paris - October 2017 © SweetVirginia or someone else with thanks to LadyJane

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Egon
Rocks Off Regular

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING
STONES

A Dutchy in Marseille, France
Reply #29 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 8:28am
I seemed like they were giving the wine away for free in that place!

Still recovering.

Let the Good times Rolling Stones! - Proud member of Rocks off since 2001 ...

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #30 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 9:45am
Yes LOL I noticed that, more empty bottles than glases, means at least a bottle for each of you

You all rock!

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #31 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 6:25pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:10pm:
But the mystery remains... Who stole the thong? Where's that "thing"?

Voodoo Scrounge 'lost' it, as I recall

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
3 Lucky Dips = 3 No Filter Pit!!!
Reply #32 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 11:07am
Thanks for this thread! I cant believe how LUCKY my Lucky Dips were in Paris!

The first night, the lady at the window looked up some numbers on the receipt and handed us an envelope with NO FILTER PIT!!! I was so happy, we got right on the front rail KEEF's side. It was amazing because most of my friends were in the No Filter Pit with full price tickets. So it was amazing!!! I thought no matter what seats I get the next 2 shows I've already hit the jackpot!

The second night, I went back to the same window with the same lady from the first night. She actually asked me if I prefer seats or standing, and I just said I prefer No Filter Pit. She accidently handed me 2 envelopes, one with PIT and one with seats. As I walked away I noticed the extra envelope, contemplated selling them because I saw plenty of willing buyers, but I went back to her and told her she gave me 2 envelopes by mistake. She thanked me and said she would of gotten in trouble. So I said remember me! That night we went to Ronnie's side because MICK stands on his side mostly, and it was so great!

The 3rd night, I went back to the same lady at the window and she handed me another envelope with No Filter Pit!!! I almost fell over, I think my legs gave out! Went back to Ronnie's side on the catwalk rail. This turned out to be the best place to stand in the PIT. You can see everyone so close up, it was unbelievable!

Each night in the Pit I was surrounded with people from US, Holland, Argentina, Japan, Romania, UK, and everyplace you can think of. The NO FILTER fans are the most dedicated and I can see why people spend $900.00 for a ticket. As much as I loved being there, I choose to live within my means buying the Lucky Dips. The way I see it, even if I end up in a crappy seat, I'll self-upgrade to a better seat. This was too good to be true, Stones karma blessed me with a trifecta of PITS with only spending $60.00 per ticket! Am I lucky or what??? UH HUH NO SHIT HELL YEAH!!! Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #33 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 4:11pm
EFFIN RIGHT YOU ROCK BITCH!!!

So deserving of this epic experience!!!

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #34 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 5:43pm
great score bitch!! you rock

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)