Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rolling Stones fans offered the chance to be part of Bill Wyman film (Read 1,059 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Rolling Stones fans offered the chance to be part of Bill Wyman film
Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:33am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Rolling Stones fans offered the chance to be part of Bill Wyman film

Filmmakers behind a new Rolling Stones documentary are offering fans and investors the chance to be part of the film as they seek financing to release the project.

The Quiet One focuses on the band's former bassist Bill Wyman, offering "a unique behind-the-scenes look at the greatest rock 'n' roll band of all time".

A press release aimed at seeking out investors to help Warrior Film Productions executives complete the movie reads: "Bill Wyman documented the highs and lows of this extraordinary band over thirty years and beyond. Throughout his career Bill shot hours of unseen film footage, took thousands of photographs, collected a vast archive of memorabilia and kept a detailed diary of every day.

"With unprecedented access to this footage and the inside accounts of that era, The Quiet One is the closest thing to going back in time and peeping over Bill's shoulder, watching rock history unfold."

The movie bosses, who claim they already have a "world class distributor" in place and filming is "complete", are offering investors a 20 percent initial return on their investment.

Wyman quit the band in 1993 but recently rejoined them for a show in London in 2012.

© WENN Newsdesk 2017

https://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/246056/Rolling-Stones-fans-o...

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

tauk
Rocks Off Regular

DUMBEST STONES FAN ON
EARTH

Las Vegas, NV
Re: Rolling Stones fans offered the chance to be part of Bill Wyman film
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 10:20am
20% return..sounds great.
sounds like this film could be a source of some new stones history telling...unseen film footage and daily diary entries by bill...

unfortunately, i need to direct all my discretionary income back into filling up my "piggy bank" for the next possible stones concert in my hemisphere (USA). it'll take awhile to fill it up adequately.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2017 at 10:23am by tauk »  

"I need a...I need a bohemian atmosphere" ("Performance", 1970, Warner Brothers Film)

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 6:50pm
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2017 at 6:55pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #3 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 8:52pm
Bill is a legit Stones historian so I believe this will be very accurate and hopefully entertaining.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)