Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Sir Moonie, Fleabit Peanut Monkey, and Nanky © NFI but thanks!r!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tests, tests, and more tests. (Read 1,726 times)
gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Tests, tests, and more tests.
May 25th, 2017 at 10:13pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
As you have no doubt noted I am especially active on the board today. You see I have been banned from the football forum, ( that's the real football in America), too many racist comments about Turks, Croat's and drunken Scots. Cry I'm killing time!)
This week I had ultrasounds looking I think for some alien implant, and more bloodwork than Vlad The Impaler could've ever dreamed up.
Today, in 4 hours I get the results.
Probably just a Guinness Stain. Still nerves make me rabbit, (talk, type too much), many apologies. Should you no longer hear from me, I am prolly dead, or close to being.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Tests, tests, and more tests.
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:15pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:13pm:
As you have no doubt noted I am especially active on the board today. You see I have been banned from the football forum, ( that's the real football in America), too many racist comments about Turks, Croat's and drunken Scots. Cry I'm killing time!)
This week I had ultrasounds looking I think for some alien implant, and more bloodwork than Vlad The Impaler could've ever dreamed up.
Probably just a Guinness Stain. Still nerves make me rabbit, (talk, type too much), many apologies. Should you no longer hear from me, I am prolly dead, or close to being.

When I said real football that was a gaff. I meant you guys in America call it the real football, don't you.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:16pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:15pm:

When I said real football that was a gaff. I meant you guys in America call it the real football, don't you.

Everytime I type the word the real football, it comes back as real football?

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #3 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:17pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:16pm:
gypsymofo60 wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:15pm:

Everytime I type the word the real football, it comes back as real football?

s-o-c-c-e-r. Shocked

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Reply #4 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:36pm
Oh, honey, I'm sorry to hear that you're not doing well either. What are they looking for with these tests?

Seriously, if there's anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know. I'm gonna hang around here too and I'm a night owl so I'll be up late.

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:54pm
Freya Gin wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:36pm:
Oh, honey, I'm sorry to hear that you're not doing well either. What are they looking for with these tests?

Seriously, if there's anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know. I'm gonna hang around here too and I'm a night owl so I'll be up late.

I suppose a long distance blow job would be out of the question? Grin No seriously, who knows? Like I say, some J-Rod implant probably. Or just a Guinness Stain. Grin

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #6 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:14pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:54pm:
Freya Gin wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 10:36pm:

I suppose a long distance blow job would be out of the question? Grin No seriously, who knows? Like I say, some J-Rod implant probably. Or just a Guinness Stain. Grin

Haha, I never mastered the art of long distance oral sex. I can only do it when the subject is in the same room. But if I could... Kiss

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #7 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:19pm
Sorry about that last post, bang out of order, just in jest, although I realise this is not the most opportune time for such low humour. Hope you will forgive me.
Shouldn't you be getting as much rest as possible? I used to stay up on the site all night too. Back then there were more us English chaps on the site, I miss 'em. And we, the Australian connection + Finnish Marko used to dominate the old chat room.
Anyway I gotta make tracks, off to the doctor for my results, I am for once actually really concerned this time. So I shall talk to you again Wednesday, big week ahead. GOD! I need some serious pain relief. Gimme Sister Morphine Grin

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #8 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:30pm
Nah, hon, I don't mind. I've been actually harassed on here and Twitter. Believe me, I can tell the difference.

I'm only watching DVDs so I'm not doing much anyway.

Yeah, it would be nice if the chat room was still active. I guess everyone uses chat apps now. But I'll be around when you come back. Maybe we can chat or pm then.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)