Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Freya Gin not well. (Read 6,637 times)
Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Re: Freya Gin not well.
Reply #25 - May 22nd, 2017 at 9:15pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
lavendar wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 8:54pm:
YEAH!!!

Kiss

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #26 - May 24th, 2017 at 2:56pm
Well, my release hadn't gone well. They're supposed to bring me a wheelchair because I can't stand to put any weight on my foot and I live alone. I'm still waiting for it and it's almost 3 pm here. The home health nurse changed my bandage and there's a couple of red streaks that weren't there yesterday. The doctor wants me to go back to the ER but I can't drive myself and I've been waiting 2 hours for my cousin to get back to me and take me there; I don't think my insurance will cover an ambulance if it's not a real emergency. Since I can't stand to put weight on the foot I'm reluctant to even hobble around so I'm sitting here getting hungry. Jesus.

As I always say, wish me luck. I never seem to have much.

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #27 - May 24th, 2017 at 3:29pm
we need an angel.

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #28 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:31pm
Some Guy wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 3:29pm:
we need an angel.

Yeah, I called the medical equipment company at 4 and they had already closed. And I guess I'm going to the ER by ambulance, which leaves me to wondering how I'm going to get home if I'm not admitted. I suppose I should be admitted as I can't get around well enough to even feed myself but I hated it in the hospital. It was so noisy I actually couldn't sleep. They had a patient in a nearby room on a ventilator that was super-loud and went off all the time, sometimes for several hours non-stop. I couldn't wait to get out of there but here I am, about to go back just a day later.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #29 - May 25th, 2017 at 4:10am
They released me. My cousin, who's in no better shape than I am, came to get me. It was sort of like the blind leading the blind, her helping out of the hospital to her car. I can only hope my wheelchair arrives today. I try to keep a good attitude about all this, telling myself that it's just more shit that I'll get past, but I'm so sick of one bad thing happening after another. Can't something good happen to me for once? Aw hell that's pathetic. Anyway it's 4 am here. Time for bed.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2017 at 4:11am by Freya Gin »  

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

lavendar
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Buffalo,NY
Reply #30 - May 25th, 2017 at 9:10am
Keep the faith Freya, this too shall pass.
Sending Good Vibes to You.

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #31 - May 25th, 2017 at 10:52pm
Thanks​, lav. You're really a sweetheart.

My wheelchair arrived today. However, the cousin who drove me home isn't doing so well. She has a hole in her foot so she has to stay off it. Her doctor has ordered complete bed rest. My other cousin is busy with work and taking care of their mom, my aunt. Consequently, there's no one to help me here. I have 2 little dogs and 2 cats; they're all shitting and pissing on the kitchen floor and there's nothing I can do about it. Really makes me appreciate those times my husband took care of things when I was down.

Pic of my foot. Warning: Gross!
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2017 at 11:07pm by Freya Gin »  

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

tauk
Rocks Off Regular

DUMBEST STONES FAN ON
EARTH

Las Vegas, NV
Reply #32 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:28pm
Freya Gin; I hope today was a better day and tomorrow better still. I don't know where you live but if I could I'd come help you. All I'd ask in return would be for you to have to endure listening to my recent horrendous hospital experience--no just joking, I wouldn't do that to you.
Hope you are getting caught up  on sleep-hospitals are horrendous for sleep, aren't they?!

"I need a...I need a bohemian atmosphere" ("Performance", 1970, Warner Brothers Film)

IP Logged

tauk
Rocks Off Regular

DUMBEST STONES FAN ON
EARTH

Las Vegas, NV
Reply #33 - May 29th, 2017 at 10:57am
Freya Gin, Hope things are going better for you, although of course it does take time...Just thinking of you.
Tauk

"I need a...I need a bohemian atmosphere" ("Performance", 1970, Warner Brothers Film)

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #34 - May 30th, 2017 at 1:30am
All my lovin', I will send to you...ooo. All my lovin'; darling I'll be true. Arggggggg! This is a fucking Stones site. I'll be hog tied,  and whatever else it is you Americans do to Beatle fans. Grin

IP Logged

tauk
Rocks Off Regular

DUMBEST STONES FAN ON
EARTH

Las Vegas, NV
Reply #35 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:32am
Hey Freya Gin, How are you doing now? I hope your mobility is getting easier for you.
Tauk

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #36 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 3:01am
Thank you, tauk. The sore on my foot, though still disgusting is definitely better. I'm getting around better too. I'm going to have to pay a woman to come clean up for me though I can't really afford it. Oh well. Hopefully before long I'll be able to do for myself more. Hell, I'm not even half unpacked yet!

I would be glad to keep in contact with you, tauk. I don't know anyone where I've moved to and one of my best online friends has vanished. I still have my crossdresser sub in CT but sadly, that relationship is online only. I've also had trouble with an offline friend-- or I thought he was a friend-- who ripped me off recently. In short, I don't have a lot of company.

I don't know what the punishment is for quoting the Beatles on a Stones site, gypsy. Perhaps the others will let you get by with it just this once. In all seriousness, I've never understand the Beatles/Stones rivalry. It seems to exist only amongst the fans, not members of the bands themselves, doesn't it? But then, maybe I don't get it because I was born in '71.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

tauk
Rocks Off Regular

DUMBEST STONES FAN ON
EARTH

Las Vegas, NV
Reply #37 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:39am
hey freya gin, glad to hear your foot is in recovery. i can relate SO WELL to everything you say re. being alone etc. believe me.

i hired a little bit of help when i got out of the hospital a couple months ago. even if you don't need the help for very long it's worth it.

i luv the beatles, don't understand the rivalry either. but i'm afraid to mention it on stones forums.

i need about 2 more days/nights of non-stop sleep to catch up from my david johansen/buster poindexter show/trip to SF i just got back from. i wrote all about it on the topic/thread about David Johansen.

this is the middle of the night for me. going back to sleep soon. i don't know what time zone you live in.

wish i could do something to help you get things done.
hang in there.
Tauk

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #38 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:55pm
Best of luck, Freya Gin.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)