Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mick Jagger's partner coos over their son Devereaux in Central Park as she is seen for the first time in public with the Rolling Stones frontman's eighth child (Read 2,094 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Mick Jagger's partner coos over their son Devereaux in Central Park as she is seen for the first time in public with the Rolling Stones frontman's eighth child
May 7th, 2017 at 11:47am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Mick Jagger's partner coos over their son Devereaux in Central Park as she is seen for the first time in public with the Rolling Stones frontman's eighth child

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4467506/Mick-Jagger-s-partner-Melan...

More pictures in the article

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Charlottetown Prince Edward Is
Re: Mick Jagger's partner coos over their son Devereaux in Central Park as she is seen for the first time in public with the Rolling Stones frontman's eighth child
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2017 at 12:55pm
The Stones will definitely have more touring to support Mick's Babies (didn't Robin Williams say that)
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2017 at 1:03pm by Heart Of Stone »  

The Rolling Stones ain't just a group, their a way of life-Andrew Loog Oldham.
......[URL=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/merrillm123/media/69inLA.jpg.html]
WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Mick Jagger's partner coos over their son Devereaux in Central Park as she is seen for the first time in public with the Rolling Stones frontman's eighth child
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2017 at 3:54pm
Where's the baby-daddy?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #3 - May 7th, 2017 at 7:54pm
le petit MICK!!

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #4 - May 8th, 2017 at 2:23pm
Cute kid....kinda has that Charlie "I don't give a shit look"

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #5 - May 8th, 2017 at 7:30pm
What a precious little angel!  God bless you and your beautiful baby!

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #6 - May 17th, 2017 at 10:16pm
I think baby Dev has MICK's lips and eyes. I wonder how much time MICK spends with his eighth wonder since he is in England and then will be touring. Not too much it seems. Not a hands on dad like Ronnie is. But Ronnie's was planned and MICK's wasn't, maybe it was planned by Melanie or an accident but you would think by now MICK would know how to prevent this ~ his some girls lyrics came true ~ some girls give me children I never asked them for. Doesn't mean he wont love them though, I'm sure MICK loves all 8 of his wonders.

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Reply #7 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:12am
I hope he realizes how very lucky he is. I've been around a lot of relatives this year and it's just horrible how many of them have outlived one or more(!) of their kids. He has 8 known kids and they're all alive and healthy. He should be thankful.

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)