Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Keith's Penthouse For Sale (Read 975 times)
sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Keith's Penthouse For Sale
Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:36pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Such a deal. Is Mick shorting him on royalties again?  Waka Jawaka Blank Frigging Stare
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/rolling-stones-keith-richards-lists-nyc-penthous...
The rock legend and his supermodel wife purchased the property in 2014 for $10.5 million, but apparently didn’t get any satisfaction from it. The 2,700-square-foot space was designed by Joe Serrins and combined three units to form the four-bedroom, four-bathroom contemporary apartment.

The main-floor master bedroom suite features a bank of open bookshelves, two spacious walk-in closets, and a gray-marble-floored bathroom with a glass-fronted steam shower.

Three setback terraces flank a 47-foot expanse of living, dining, and entertainment space with unrestricted views of Greenwich Village and the lower Manhattan skyline.

According to Sotheby’s International Realty: “An open staircase with leather wrapped bronze handrail leads to the upper level with two winged bedrooms, both of which have en-suite bathrooms. Between the bedrooms is a very large sitting area with open private city views. The apartment’s meticulous renovations also include Lutron lighting, central AC with an air purifying system and a fully integrated Sonos sound system. Additionally, a full laundry room and separate utility closet combine to create a true sense of home.”

Previous famous tenants of the building include Blythe Danner, Jessica Lange, and Sam Shepard.
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:38pm by sweetcharmedlife »  

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Keith's Penthouse For Sale
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 8:06pm
Keith!  Keith!  If you ever need someone to house sit your house for you, call me! I promise I won't have a party!  hee!  hee!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 8:46pm
So that's why Keith wasn't at the Jazz Awards.

He's got to work a whole list of honey-dos before he can put the "for sale" sign out.  Oh no! not you again

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:29pm
I thought this was a recycled story until I saw that it says the apartment was relisted.
This was up for sale about 2 or 3 years ago I think.

Nice place...great views...just too bad I am not in the market at this point.
My mom's place in Forest Hills is my NYC crash pad for now...LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION...

Work and life keep me in Hooterville for the time being

« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:31pm by Paranoid Android »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)