Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32
Send Topic Print
The rock related Obituary Thread (Read 178,734 times)
Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Re: The 2017 rock related Obituary Thread
Reply #125 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 4:15am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
R.I.P David Cassidy--now he has passed. 

Thank you for the music.

You were such a stud muffin back in the day, a true heartthrob.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #126 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 8:14am
Edith Grove wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 4:02pm:
Rest in peace, Glen Campbell

1936 - 2017

Dolly Parton recalls 1st time seeing 'good-looking' Glen Campbell, Alice Cooper on their unlikely friendship

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dolly-parton-recalls-1st-time-good-glen-camp...

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #127 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:03am

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #128 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 11:36am

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #129 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:23pm
"Baby" Rose Marie as a six-year-old in 1929:

IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #130 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:07pm
Rip In Peace
"What's a Dick Van Dyke"
Miss "Sally" Rose Marie

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #131 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:47am
Rose Marie’s Sprawling Legacy as Told Through the Artifacts She Left Behind

The late actress sang for mobsters, toured New York nightclubs and wisecracked her way through a career that spanned nine decades

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/curator-rose-marie-sprawling-legacy-18...
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:49am by Edith Grove »  

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: The rock related Obituary Thread
Reply #132 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 11:09am
RIP Ray Thomas of the Moody Blues (1941-2018)

A thread for him here http://rocksoff.org/cgi-bin/messageboard/YaBB.pl?num=1515429511

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #133 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:20am
RIP "Fast" Eddie Clarke 1950-2018

Motörhead guitarrist between 1976 and 1982

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #134 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:25pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:20am:
RIP "Fast" Eddie Clarke 1950-2018

Motörhead guitarrist between 1976 and 1982

dem was da years. fast forever!!

IP Logged

moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Reply #135 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:40pm
RIP Dolores O'Riordan  (Cranberries) only 46 years young

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #136 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:55pm
Howe did she die? Anyone heard?

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/entertainment/dolores-o-riordan-cranberries-singer...

Man, this would make the soundtrack of my college years, that's for sure.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #137 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:04pm
Dolores O'Riordan (1971-2018) by Nico Zentgraf (thanks)

Nico's website http://nzentgraf.de/books/zent.htm and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1017382281643830/

RIP Dolores, thanks Rogerriffin and Sue for heads up

(Olympiastadion Berlin, supporting the Stones in 2003. Foto: N. Zentgraf)

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reply #138 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:36pm
Very sad to hear.  Talented, attractive woman.  RIP

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #139 - Jan 24th, 2018 at 5:17pm
Mark E Smith: British rock's cult hero

By Ian Youngs
Arts & entertainment reporter

Mark E Smith was regarded as a poet and a flawed genius by his devoted fans

Mark E Smith, the snarling singer and single-minded leader of Manchester post-punk group The Fall, was a rock hero whose drinking and fighting - as well as his ragged but rare musical artistry - became the stuff of legend.

Over the past 40 years, great bands have come and gone. Musical trends have waxed and waned.

But The Fall - basically Mark E Smith and whoever he hadn't fallen out with at the time - remained belligerently immoveable as the unfashionable but unshrinking mob in the shadows of the music scene.

In that time, he hired and fired more than 60 bandmates and released 30 albums of music that normally featured frayed, repetitive guitars and Smith's caustic stream of semi-consciousness.

His pronounced sing-slur made him unlike any other frontman, and he inspired devotion among fans who were drawn to his singular presence and rambling poetry.

Mark E Smith with then-wife and bandmate Brix on The Tube in 1985

Mark Edward Smith grew up with a love of literature and named his band after an Albert Camus novel.

He had been a shipping clerk at Salford docks but was inspired to take music seriously after watching a now-legendary gig by The Sex Pistols in Manchester.

"When I first saw The Pistols at the Lesser Free Trade Hall in 76, I thought, my lot are not as bad as that," he wrote in his 2008 autobiography Renegade. "We're better."

He paid for his band's rehearsal space by playing pool and doing tarot readings, and their debut album, Live at the Witch Trials, came out in 1979.

It got good reviews, but Smith thought it had been misunderstood. "They thought it was too serious, overlooking the humour of it all," he said. "That's the story of my life, actually."

He says he turned down deals with record labels Virgin and Factory, but found a home - for a few years - with indie stable Rough Trade.

He also found a champion in BBC Radio 1 DJ John Peel, who called The Fall "the band against which all others are judged". When all the band's Peel Sessions were compiled and released as a box set in 2004, they ran to seven hours.

Between 1984 and 2004, 27 songs by The Fall reached the top 100 of the UK singles chart.

Only two went higher than number 40, though, and they were both covers - There's A Ghost In My House and Victoria.

Smith's third wife Elena Poulou was in the band from 2002-16

But some of their songs reached mainstream consciousness, such as 1988's Hit The North, whose howl of pride is about as catchy as The Fall got and made it a sort of national anthem for the north of England, being played at the home of Smith's beloved Manchester City FC.

Another track, Theme From Sparta FC, was used to introduce the football scores on BBC television - leading Smith to be invited to read the classified results in his distinctive drawl one Saturday afternoon.

And Hip Priest (with the repeated wailed lyric "he-ee-ee's not appreciated") was used in the soundtrack of The Silence of the Lambs.

But perhaps more famous than any of their songs is the fact that Smith got through so many bandmates over the years.

"If it's me and yer granny on bongos, it's The Fall"

He was the only constant member and Wikipedia has an intricate graph showing the tenures of all the musicians who came and went over four decades.

Explaining that it mattered little who else was in the group, he once said: "If it's me and yer granny on bongos, it's The Fall."

The past band members included Marc Riley, who went on to become a BBC 6 Music DJ - who Smith sacked on his wedding day.

Smith was an autocrat as well as an auteur. "It's a bit like a football team," he once said of his management style. "Every so often you have to get rid of the centre-forward."

The singer said he got rid of Riley because he didn't like the fact Riley was questioning the writing credits, or the fact he danced to Deep Purple in a nightclub while on an Australia tour in 1982.

He told him: "Get in the hotel, and stay there till I tell you. You don't need to be dancing to Smoke on the Water." A fist fight ensued.

Riley told the Guardian he was sacked for hitting Smith back after the singer punished the band for an "average" gig by slapping each musician in turn.

The Fall released almost a studio album a year on average

At an infamous show in New York in 1998, there was another "onstage disagreement" - as Smith put it - with the band.

"They all started throwing punches," he wrote in his book. "But I gave them a few left hooks back. They got worse than they gave me." The singer ended the night in jail.

Even if he did end up on the losing side, that didn't alter the fact that, in his eyes, whatever the quarrel, he was always right.

So he didn't see anything wrong with his lifelong heavy drinking.

"If anybody says to me I've got a problem with the drink, I tell them I do have a problem - like where to get it from after 11 o'clock," he once said.

"I've stopped drinking anyway - stopped half an hour ago."

There has never been anyone quite like Mark E Smith in British music, and there never will be again.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42193911

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #140 - Jan 24th, 2018 at 8:04pm
I found The Fall utterly unlistenable but Smith was a wonderfully unique hilarious curmudgeon.  I just cant help but like someone so arrogant that he dismissed Bob Dylan by claiming that 'he can't write for toffee'

Belfast punk impresario Terri Hooley shared this surreal story by the NME's Stuart Bailie on facebook earlier about an incident a few years ago when a Fall gig in Belfast got cancelled at the eleventh hour - a night when about 200 people tried to tip the tour bus over after the show was called off and the venue manager handed Smith a mop and bucket and ordered him to clean up his dressing room after he'd trashed it by smashing a bottle of tomato ketchup against the wall....

WHAT A CORK-UP!: TOUR FALLS APART

The immediate future of THE FALL is in doubt after MARK E SMITH sacked his band following a spectacular, drink-fuelled bust-up in Belfast last Saturday evening (November 8). The band's gig at the Empire Music Hall that night was subsequently cancelled mere minutes before stagetime. Uncertainty also surrounds the 15 outstanding dates on the band's current UK tour.

Smith reportedly arrived at Belfast's Empire in poor spirits. The venue's stage manager, Mark Erskine, told NME: "He was giving the band hell. He walked off the tourbus, straight onto the stage and started kicking stuff about and decking mikes. He sacked the band and they went." Smith also upset the staff of the venue by flinging a bottle of ketchup against a backstage door. The manager, Mike Gatt, gave Smith a mop and ordered him to clean it up.

In an attempt to try to calm the singer, staff at the venue rang Terry Hooley, founder of Belfast's Good Vibrations record label. Hooley promoted The Fall's early gigs in the city and has remained in touch with Smith ever since.
According to Hooley, Smith had been drinking champagne and was difficult to reason with. At one stage, Hooley grabbed the singer by the neck to restrain him. The singer thought he was about to get punched, and asked if he could remove his false teeth first. Hooley removed his own glass eye instead. "I'm not gonna hit you," Hooley insisted.

Smith then hit upon the idea of going onstage and playing an a cappella set of Beach Boys covers with Hooley and another friend. Smith called the Empire the next day, looking for his passport and a collection of demo tapes. He told the manager that he would try to make amends at a later date. A Fall spokesman told NME: "This has surprised us as much as it probably surprised Mark. This might end up being resolved although I'm sure he did sack them at the time. As long as he regains his passport, the tour will continue in typically maverick Fall fashion, even as a solo acoustic show!"
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2018 at 8:06pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #141 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 12:37pm
Groupies are part or rock history; they were the fuel for many rockers touring on a bus without conditioned air all over during hot summer days.

RIP Barbara Cope

A thread in her honor HERE

Barbara Cope and Joe Cocker, with whom she toured in 1970
(Barbara Cope's Facebook page)

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #142 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 1:12pm
Robert Arthur, Man Behind the Music on 'The Ed Sullivan Show,' Dies at 89

by Mike Barnes

Courtesy of Robert Arthur

From left: Robert Arthur, producer Bob Precht and Ed Sullivan in 1968 on the set of the variety show.

The songwriter-composer worked with all the artists, including The Rolling Stones, and adjusted the lyrics to "Let's Spend the Night Together."

Robert Arthur, the longtime music coordinator on The Ed Sullivan Show who famously tweaked the lyrics to "Let's Spend the Night Together" so The Rolling Stones could perform in 1967 on the iconic CBS variety show, has died. He was 89.

Arthur died Jan. 21 at his Topanga Canyon home in Los Angeles, his wife, Jeanne, told The Hollywood Reporter.

A songwriter and composer, Arthur worked with newspaper columnist-turned-TV host Ed Sullivan from 1952, when he was hired to assist the Toast of the Town music director, until The Ed Sullivan Show (thus renamed in 1955) departed the airwaves for good on June 6, 1971.

As a vital behind-the-scenes player on the Sunday night staple, Arthur handled all the music for Sullivan, arranging and composing songs for and working with such guests as The Beatles, Judy Garland, Sly Stone, Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, Ella Fitzgerald, Elvis Presley, Kate Smith, Count Basie, Perry Como, Bill Haley & His Comets, Harry James, Diana Ross, Itzhak Perlman, Edith Piaf, The Platters, The Vienna Boys' Choir, Connie Francis, Bo Diddley, Mitzi Gaynor — and that's just a sample.

"Ed's main interest was in booking the show and finding the acts. … It was sort of up to us to figure out exactly what that person might do on the show," Arthur told Vanity Fair's Nick Tosches in 1997.

The Stones, who had been on the show before, were booked for Jan. 15, 1967, and wanted to perform a new song, the sexually charged (well, in those days, at least) "Let's Spend the Night Together." That line would not go over well with the CBS censors.

"Well, at that time, that was absolutely … it would be like saying, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck.' People's eyes would roll in their heads at the network," Arthur said. "So I was sent to deal with them, because I was also a songwriter … and I came up with a phrase that was almost the same thing and sounded almost the same, and it was, 'Let's spend some time together.' Mick Jagger agreed."

Jagger appeared to roll his eyes as he sang the substituted line, and one wonders how many in the screaming audience noticed the difference.

Arthur was born in New York on May 10, 1928, in the Queens neighborhood of Flushing. He learned to play the piano as a youngster, and at Colgate University, he majored in economics and Spanish and wrote two musicals.

After graduation in 1949, he became an accompanist, conductor and arranger, then served as a bayonet instructor during the Korean War. Back in New York, Arthur was hired by famed arranger and orchestra conductor Ray Bloch to work on the CBS shows hosted by Sullivan and Jackie Gleason.

After the end of the Sullivan program, Arthur moved to Los Angeles, where he helped Dick Clark launch the American Music Awards. He also produced videos that Michael Jackson showed during his concerts; co-wrote the Natalie Cole hit "All About Love;" and had his tunes performed by Tony Bennett and Johnny Mathis.

In addition to his wife of 20 years, survivors include his son Adam; brother Peter; sisters-in-law Anne and Elisabeth; and niece Jacqueline. His wife asks that in lieu of flowers, a donation be made to a favorite charity.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robert-arthur-dead-man-behind-music-ed-su...

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #143 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:19pm
RIP Jim Rodford (Kinks, Animals II, Zombies, Argent) [1941-2018]

Jim Rodford - 1941-2018 Obituary: The Kinks and Zombies bassist

JIM Rodford may have spent the majority of his career as a member of The Kinks but, amazingly, playing the bass in one of Britain’s most iconic bands for 18 years was not his most significant musical achievement.

He was also a founding member of the rock group Argent, playing with them from 1969 until 1976 and performing on their hits God Gave Rock And Roll To You and Hold Your Head Up, which reached No 5 in the singles charts on both sides of the Atlantic and sold more than a million copies.

But it is as the “hidden” driving force behind 1960s psychedelic group The Zombies that he was most infl uential.

Despite declining an invitation to join the band set up by his cousin Rod Argent in 1958, Rodford was instrumental in their development, lending them equipment and even helping Argent with their breakthrough 1964 hit She’s Not There.

That band’s 1968 album Odessey And Oracle was later voted as one of the best 100 albums of all time by Rolling Stone magazine.

When The Zombies broke up the following year, Argent again looked to Rodford, with the pair using Argent’s name for their new band.

After they disbanded he joined The Kinks in 1978, becoming an integral member of the group for 18 years until their retirement in 1996.

Following his death, The Kinks’ Dave Davies tweeted: “I’m just devastated... I’m too broken up to put words together it’s such a shock... great friend great musician great man – he was an integral part of The Kinks’ later years.”

Born in St Albans, James Walter Rodford took up the bass as a teenager, forming popular skifflegroup The Bluetones with some of his mates from the local Pioneer Club.

It was due to this band’s success that he turned down Argent’s pleas to join The Zombies, though he was happy to act as mentor for the group.

Rodford said in 2014: “Rod used to come to watch The Bluetones perform and in 1961 said he wanted to form a band, so I took them to the club and set them up.That was the first time The Zombies played together and they went on to conquer the world.

“I remember they won a rock contest at Watford Town Hall and the first prize was a recording session at Decca and Rod wrote She’s Not There for it – it went straight to the top of the US

https://www.express.co.uk/news/obituaries/910773/jim-rodford-dead-bassist-the-ki...

As for turning down his chance to be in The Zombies Rodford said: “I was in the biggest band in the area, so why would I want to play with some young kids?”

He later went on to join The Mike Cotton Sound and then formed Argent with Rod, recording the original version of God Gave Rock And Roll To You.

By the time he joined The Kinks the band was past its 1960s heyday but still managed one last classic, the 1983 hit Come Dancing, which became their biggest chart success since 1972.

Finally, in 2004, Rodford joined the reunited Zombies and, along with son Steve on drums, toured with them until his very last performance at a Songwriters Festival in Florida just six days before he died following a fall.

He is survived by wife Jean and sons Steve and Russell.

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #144 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:24pm
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42760180

Kinks and Zombies bassist Jim Rodford dies aged 76

The Kinks bassist Jim Rodford has died at the age of 76.

The British musician, who spent 18 years with the band from 1979, also played with Argent and The Zombies.

His cousin and fellow bandmate, Rod Argent,  paid tribute on Facebook to the "magnificent bass player", who died following a fall on the stairs.

He also highlighted his commitment to the music scene in St Albans where he had lived all his life, playing with family members in The Rodford Files.

"He gave us absolutely unflagging commitment, loyalty and unbelievable energy... Our gratitude is beyond measure," Argent said.

"To the end, Jim's life was dedicated to music," Argent continued, in a lengthy tribute posted on Saturday. "He will be unbelievably missed."
◾Paul Weller on heroes The Zombies

The Kinks' Dave Davies paid tribute to his former colleague, who played with the band between 1979 and 1993, writing that he was "devastated by Jim's sudden loss".

"I'm too broken up to put words together, it's such a shock, I always thought Jim would live forever in true rock and roll fashion - strange - great friend, great musician, great man - he was an integral part of the Kinks later years. RIP," he wrote on Twitter.

Skip Twitter post by @davedavieskinks

Rodford was playing with The Bluetones when his cousin, Argent, first asked him to join his then-band The Zombies, alongside singer Colin Blunstone.

Rodford declined, but Argent in his Facebook tribute said he was "inextricably bound to the story of The Zombies" and credited him as being "an enormous enabler" for the band who went on to have a major US hit with She's Not There in 1964.

After a stint with the Mike Cotton Sound, the bassist did eventually agree to join his cousin as a founding member of Argent, who are best remembered for the songs Hold Your Head Up and God Gave Rock and Roll to You.

When the Argent split in 1976, Rodford was recruited by the Kinks after the departure of John Dalton, performing on every album from 1979's Low Budget to 1993's Phobia.

"It is with deep sadness that we have learned that Jim Rodford passed away - he toured and recorded with the Kinks for many years and will be greatly missed. He was much loved by all of us," said an official statement from the Kinks on Twitter.

Rodford joined the revived Zombies in 1999 alongside his son, drummer Steve Rodford, touring until his death, most recently in Florida this month.

He was presented with an honorary Doctor of Arts degree from the University of Hertfordshire last year.

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #145 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 10:41am
RIP Dennis Edwards (1943-2018)

Former Temptations Singer Dennis Edwards Dies at Age 74

http://time.com/5131740/dennis-edwards-temptations-cause-of-death/

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #146 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 11:57am
Some covers of the Temptations by the Stones:
  • My Girl   
  • Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)   
  • Ain't Too Proud to Beg   
  • I Can't Get Next to You   
The evidences (in the above order)

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #147 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 10:34am
papa was a rollin stone

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #148 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 10:25pm
Mickey Jones, Drummer Turned Character Actor, Is Dead at 76

By PETER KEEPNEWSFEB. 8, 2018
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/08/obituaries/mickey-jones-drummer-turned-charac...

Mr. Jones, a professional drummer before he took up acting, backing Bob Dylan in Manchester, England, in 1966. Credit Mark Makin/Associated Press 

Rock drummer and 'Home Improvement' actor Mickey Jones dies at 76

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-mickey-jones-20180207-story.html

Micky Jones had a recurring role in "Home Improvement" and once played in Bob Dylan's band. (Steve McCrank)

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #149 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:39pm
Overheard on the set between takes...

"So...have you always been in the business?"

"Yeah, bit not always acting..."

"What else is there?"

"I was Bob Dylan's drummer in his absolute heyday."

RIP MR JONES!!
Thank You for Manchester 1966
(both the real one and the assumed one)!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)