Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Jini telling the truth to the world © Don't remember!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Keith Richards, Robert Plant, Ringo Starr Among 175 Artists Featured in Refugee Campaign (Read 826 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Keith Richards, Robert Plant, Ringo Starr Among 175 Artists Featured in Refugee Campaign
Sep 15th, 2016 at 8:06pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Keith Richards, Robert Plant, Ringo Starr Among 175 Artists Featured in Refugee Campaign

BY  ABC News Radio |  September 15, 2016

Keith Richards, Robert Plant, Ringo Starr, Elvis Costello, Peter Gabriel, Yoko Ono and more will make appearances in a video supporting the “We Are Not Afraid” campaign, set for global release on September 29.

175 artists — including Brian Wilson, Debbie Harry, George Clinton and The Doors‘ Robby Krieger and John Densmore — are featured in the clip directed by Kevin Godley, which is centered around around the song “We Are Not Afraid” by Nigerian singer Majek Fashek. The musicians do not sing the song, but each hold up signs declaring they are “Not Afraid.”

The “We Are Not Afraid” campaign seeks to raise awareness as well as funding for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence.
All proceeds generated by the project will be donated to Human Rights Watch and the International Rescue Committee.

See the full list of participating artists at We Are Not Afraid.net.

Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

captainglassback
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Keith Richards, Robert Plant, Ringo Starr Among 175 Artists Featured in Refugee Campaign
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2016 at 10:46am
Oh how I wish that I had not read this!!  Keef adding his name to a list of plonkers?!!  Plonkers who do not have to live with the chaos perpetuated by HRW and IRC!!  (I note that Bjornulf has had to close their thread!!).

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Re: Keith Richards, Robert Plant, Ringo Starr Among 175 Artists Featured in Refugee Campaign
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 8:59pm
175? bigger than we are world. word

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 7:33pm
Has anyone heard this masterpiece?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)