Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,721 times)
Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #50 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 3:25pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Edith Grove wrote on Aug 2nd, 2016 at 3:07pm:

Damn, she's like a female version of Mick. Cheesy

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #51 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 3:34pm
I bought some new shoes off my drug dealer.  I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #52 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 4:02pm
sirmoonie wrote on Aug 2nd, 2016 at 3:34pm:
I bought some new shoes off my drug dealer.  I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #53 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 4:06pm
I was texting and driving earlier today.  I may or may not have been drinking as well, depending who asks.  Anyway, I bumped into the car in front of me.  The driver gets out all pissy and turns out he was one of them little guys - a dwarf.  He's fuming, all spazzing out, and he says "I'm not happy!"  I said "Okay, well which one are you then?"

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #54 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 4:21pm
Voodoo doesn't like K-e-n-o because of bandwidth arguments they had back in about 1973, and as a result, we are not allowed to use his name or the name of g-a-s-l-a-n-d. Whenever you type in K-e-n-o, it comes out "Lew", which is k-e-n-o's real first name. When you type in "g-a-s-l-a-n-d", it comes out "disneyland" in your post.

Along the same lines, if you type in "Gazza", it used to come out "tiny todger".

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #55 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 4:32pm
Starbuck wrote on Aug 2nd, 2016 at 4:21pm:
Voodoo doesn't like K-e-n-o because of bandwidth arguments they had back in about 1973, and as a result, we are not allowed to use his name or the name of g-a-s-l-a-n-d. Whenever you type in K-e-n-o, it comes out "Lew", which is k-e-n-o's real first name. When you type in "g-a-s-l-a-n-d", it comes out "disneyland" in your post.

Along the same lines, if you type in "Gazza", it used to come out "tiny todger".

Ah, OK. I was curious. Bit of a history lesson for a relative newbie like me. Thanks.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #56 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 4:43pm
What's the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?  One's a GoodYear, the other is a great year!

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #57 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 5:29pm
sirmoonie wrote on Aug 2nd, 2016 at 4:43pm:
What's the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?  One's a GoodYear, the other is a great year!

Heh, yeah, that would be a great year for me!  Cool

But again, I guess Mick wouldn't agree.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #58 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 7:52pm
Mormons believe in baptism of the dead (also known as vicarious baptism or baptism by proxy) and that the process will get dead people out of hell, and into heaven.  Mormons care about your soul.  If you have dead relatives on a ledger or death roll anywhere in the Americas or Europe, chances are high that the Mormons have already tried to necro-bap your dead relatives up to Mormon heaven.  And in the highly unlikely event that any of this supernatural garbage works, your poor dead relatives are dancing with Mormon Jesus as we speak.

Anyway, the Mormons started dead bapping Jews killed during the German Holocaust (circa 1940-45) and getting those Jews up to Mormon heaven.  Millions of them - Germans murdered millions of Jews, including babies.  Jewish/Israeli leaders spazzed the fuck out when they heard about this creepy ass practice going on.  Can you blame them?  They asked the Mormons to stop, arguing that the Holocaust Jews being bapped into Mormon heaven had suffered enough during the Holocaust, and that eternity in Mormon heaven would just be adding insult to injury.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #59 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 8:04pm
sirmoonie wrote on Aug 2nd, 2016 at 7:52pm:
Mormons believe in baptism of the dead (also known as vicarious baptism or baptism by proxy) and that the process will get dead people out of hell, and into heaven.  Mormons care about your soul.  If you have dead relatives on a ledger or death roll anywhere in the Americas or Europe, chances are high that the Mormons have already tried to necro-bap your dead relatives up to Mormon heaven.  And in the highly unlikely event that any of this supernatural garbage works, your poor dead relatives are dancing with Mormon Jesus as we speak.

Anyway, the Mormons started dead bapping Jews killed during the German Holocaust (circa 1940-45) and getting those Jews up to Mormon heaven.  Millions of them - Germans murdered millions of Jews, including babies.  Jewish/Israeli leaders spazzed the fuck out when they heard about this creepy ass practice going on.  Can you blame them?  They asked the Mormons to stop, arguing that the Holocaust Jews being bapped into Mormon heaven had suffered enough during the Holocaust, and that eternity in Mormon heaven would just be adding insult to injury.

Moonsmooch, Mormonism was an issue in 2012. This is 2016.

Please don't tell me you're voting for Trump!

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #60 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 9:18pm
Starbuck wrote on Aug 2nd, 2016 at 8:04pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Aug 2nd, 2016 at 7:52pm:

Moonsmooch, Mormonism was an issue in 2012. This is 2016.

Please don't tell me you're voting for Trump!

Mormonism is always an issue, Magoo.  Not as big as terrorism or prohibition, but certainly bigger than gay marriage or universal health care.

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #61 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 3:45am
Trans-bathrooming is the new black.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Egon
Rocks Off Regular

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING
STONES

A Dutchy in Marseille, France
Reply #62 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 8:06am
Trump is the only righ choise!

You know; if you like to see shit burn to the ground.

Let the Good times Rolling Stones! - Proud member of Rocks off since 2001 ...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #63 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 8:24am
Egon wrote on Aug 3rd, 2016 at 8:06am:
Trump is the only righ choise!

You know; if you like to see shit burn to the ground.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #64 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 9:28am
Moonie?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #65 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 10:05am
Starbiff?

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #66 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 12:34pm
If this weren't so sad, it would actually be funny! 

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #67 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 12:56pm
WTF?

Wrong video! This is the one: (I got a little confused there, for a second . . . )

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #68 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 1:25pm
Trump is never going to make it to the election. He is self imploding daily and wait until the debates. He'll make Palin look like Einstein. Clinton is unworthy too but she knows at least how to run a campaign. Would love to CNN and Fox on election night as the polls close. Final result one vote each there's of course. No one else bothers to vote.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #69 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 2:17pm
moonie ?

Ed Klein's book: Unlikeable: The Problem With Hillary hammers the final nails into the coffin of Hillary Rodham Clinton's flagging presidential aspirations???

Highly regarded journalist and political analyst Ed Klein has thoroughly documented HRC's decades-long trail of lies, deception, and conniving.

GOOD MESSAGE HERE....NOT TO MENTION that ED KLEIN who wrote the book on the Clintons - coming out -- said Hillary was called to the office of Valerie Jarret and Obama back in 2009 and they told her she had to stop sending emails thru her personal server --- OBVIOUSLY SHE DIDN'T LISTEN TO THEM. 

So, YES, Obama knew and Jarrett Knew and Huma knew along with how many others!!!!   

"FBI Director James Comey basically delivered a coded message to the American People and the world. He said,  she is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, certainly should not be president and should be brought to justice, however, our country has been infiltrated and is basically corrupt!

Lynch and Obama made it clear to him...if he pressed for an indictment, he would be taking the Democrat nominee for president out of the election...If....he then failed to get a conviction...he would be facing charges of tampering with and changing the outcome of a federal election to which he would be facing the rest of his life in prison...

Now you know why he presented his case the way he did and why it was so obvious he was reluctant to not press for indictment.

Also....The key is in what Comey said...80 email chains.....that means an exchange between people...Hillary sending AND RECEIVING.....so if he charges Hillary he has to charge the others in the chain...what if the exchange is with Obama...it is not a stretch to think the Sec of State would be in email contact with POTUS....Let's just say...Bill went to Loretta and said shut this down...or else if Hillary is charged she will tell under oath that some of the emails were with the President...so he is also guilty of a felony...THAT is IMPEACHABLE...the Republicans would go for it...the Dem's would yell racism and the country erupts in violence......Lynch tells Comey...you better watch it or you could be to blame for violence tearing this country part...what is he to do???...

So Comey takes 20 minutes spelling out everything bad Hillary did....just like a trial in public.....then stops short to prevent any unrest......"

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #70 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 2:27pm
Edith?

Grover?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #71 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 3:51pm
gimmekeef wrote on Aug 3rd, 2016 at 1:25pm:
Trump is never going to make it to the election. He is self imploding daily and wait until the debates. He'll make Palin look like Einstein. Clinton is unworthy too but she knows at least how to run a campaign. Would love to CNN and Fox on election night as the polls close. Final result one vote each there's of course. No one else bothers to vote.

postin' beyond the whistle.

IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #72 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 4:18pm
Bucky?

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #73 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 7:38pm
LOL Leonid, that's our old friend from India, he posted here loooooong time ago... Do you remember his name?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #74 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 8:38pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Aug 3rd, 2016 at 7:38pm:
LOL Leonid, that's our old friend from India, he posted here loooooong time ago... Do you remember his name?

Sunnybandyo99

He was quite a character  really?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)