Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,655 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!) - Enter at your own risk! Warning… Probable bullcrap inside
Reply #3725 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:01am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Probable bullcrap inside

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!) - Enter at your own risk! Warning… Probable bullcrap inside
Reply #3726 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:05am
Some Guy wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:01am:
Probable bullcrap inside

WHAT    ...... ?!  .... !!!!!    :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3727 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 6:33am
Cassidy's the man !

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #3728 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 7:09pm

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #3729 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 5:25pm
FUCK TRUMP Kiss my undercover ass

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3730 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 10:42am
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 5:25pm:
FUCK TRUMP Kiss my undercover ass

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3731 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 10:52am
Joey wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
[quote author=05202A364F0 link=1469838687/3676#3676 date=1538513423][quote author=073B39310B13212D540 link=1469838687/3671#3671 date=1538403024]Can I be notified when drinking with Xi posts?

<  --------------- Another Friday Evening    ..................  Another Night of  ................ Wait for it !!!!!!!   .......   :

That is right .   THAT IS RIGHT !!!!!!   : 

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

*********  " DRINKING WITH Xi :  BACK TO BRAZEN HEAD EDITION  !!!!!!!  "   ***********

Hello Me Stonesian Brothers and Sisters    

Snow .  SNOW !!!!!  Who ordered snow so early in the fall ?  Me Stonesian Brothers and Sisters   --  here in the Midwest the first few flakes
of Winter Time Snow usually fall in the middle of December . Yesterday  ,  this area had three inches of the white stuff , albeit nothing stuck to the pavement
or anything else one must navigate to drive and walk  .  Thankfully Emperor Xi and his Entourage had good ‘ Drinking Weather ‘ Friday Evening as we all met up
at the Brazen Head promptly at 10:00 PM  ; CDT.  Xi’s fondness for BarenJager is reaching herculean proportions as he chases each Guinness Pint with a Double
Shot of the Honey Liqueur and expects me to follow suite . Do not get me wrong , I like the stuff but I really do believe I am THIS close to turning into a
Friggin BEE !!!!  Anyway  ,  whilst pawing Bar Manager Christy  , The Emperor and myself discussed the upcoming Midterm Elections and I assured Xi that
Individual Donations to Republican Candidates have reached close to four MILLION Dollars with an energized White Male Base literally screaming for
more Republican Senate Seats and House Seats .  Xi asked if the Democrats overreached with their Justice Kavanaugh attack and I brayed  ,  “ If those
amateurs thought they could outmaneuver our Great President Donald J. Trump ( PRECIOUS Leader ! ) they really are ‘ THE DIMS !!!! ‘  .  President
Trump is a PROFESSIONAL !  “  With that our conversation turned to 2020 and Xi wanted to know what assistance he could provide to make sure
Pocahontas becomes the automatic frontrunner ? ( Both Xi and myself agree that a President Trump vs. Poca 2020 Matchup will make President Reagan’s
1984 Landslide Victory seem like Child’s Play with The Great Man winning every state by a WIDE margin as nobody wants to hear her ear -splitting  ,
penetratingly shrieking  , screeching palaver about how she Graduated from Harvard Medical School , Harvard Law School  , cured polio  , stormed the beaches
of Normandy , Incheon , fought during the battle of Khe Sanh  , six tours of duty in Iraq  / Afghanistan  , Ten Purple Hearts  , a Congressional Medal of Honor  ,
three Pulitzer Prizes and a Lifetime Augusta National Golfing Membership   --- Amazing Woman  [ What a Story ]  ) .  The Emperor noticed that our beloved
Pocahontas has not been on Morning Joe in weeks  . I stated to Xi that she probably has been busy trying to operate her new ‘ Spit Kit !  ‘     ………  that “ Lil’
Kit !!!!  ……. THAT LIL’ KIT !!!!!!!!!  “  and how everyone in the U.S. always keep the television remote close to their side ( even whilst taking a Morning Bog )   
in case of a Presidential Pocahontas Alert   --- Necessary to keep both Pets and Humans Safe in case of Programming Short Notice   --- NASTY WOMAN !!!!!
     With that Bar Manager Christy walked by our side of the bar , gave Emperor Xi “ THE LOOK “ and the two of them disappeared  , with Xi grabbing the
BarenJager Bottle  , into the Robert Emmet Room for the rest of the Evening .  “ I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!   “ 

« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2018 at 11:18am by Joey »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3732 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 11:09am
Joey wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 10:52am:
Joey wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
[quote author=05202A364F0 link=1469838687/3676#3676 date=1538513423][quote author=073B39310B13212D540 link=1469838687/3671#3671 date=1538403024]Can I be notified when drinking with Xi posts?

<  --------------- Another Friday Evening    ..................  Another Night of  ................ Wait for it !!!!!!!   .......   :

That is right .   THAT IS RIGHT !!!!!!   : 

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

*********  " DRINKING WITH Xi :  BACK TO BRAZEN HEAD EDITION  !!!!!!!  "   ***********

Hello Me Stonesian Brothers and Sisters    

Snow .  SNOW !!!!!  Who ordered snow so early in the fall ?  Me Stonesian Brothers and Sisters   --  here in the Midwest the first few flakes
of Winter Time Snow usually fall in the middle of December . Yesterday  ,  this area had three inches of the white stuff , albeit nothing stuck to the pavement
or anything else one must navigate to drive and walk  .  Thankfully Emperor Xi and his Entourage had good ‘ Drinking Weather ‘ Friday Evening as we all met up
at the Brazen Head promptly at 10:00 PM  ; CDT.  Xi’s fondness for BarenJager is reaching herculean proportions as he chases each Guinness Pint with a Double
Shot of the Honey Liqueur and expects me to follow suite . Do not get me wrong , I like the stuff but I really do believe I am THIS close to turning into a
Friggin BEE !!!!  Anyway  ,  whilst pawing Bar Manager Christy  , The Emperor and myself discussed the upcoming Midterm Elections and I assured Xi that
Individual Donations to Republican Candidates have reached close to four MILLION Dollars with an energized White Male Base literally screaming for
more Republican Senate Seats and House Seats .  Xi asked if the Democrats overreached with their Justice Kavanaugh attack and I brayed  ,  “ If those
amateurs thought they could outmaneuver our Great President Donald J. Trump ( PRECIOUS Leader ! ) they really are ‘ THE DIMS !!!! ‘  .  President
Trump is a PROFESSIONAL !  “  With that our conversation turned to 2020 and Xi wanted to know what assistance he could provide to make sure
Pocahontas becomes the automatic frontrunner ( Both Xi and myself agree that a President Trump vs. Poca 2020 Matchup will make President Reagan’s
1984 Landslide Victory seem like Child’s Play with The Great Man winning every state by a WIDE margin as nobody wants to hear her ear -splitting  ,
penetratingly shrieking  , screeching palaver about how she Graduated from Harvard Medical School , Harvard Law School  , cured polio  , stormed the beaches
of Normandy , Incheon , fought during the battle of Khe Sanh  , six tours of duty in Iraq  / Afghanistan  , Ten Purple Hearts  , a Congressional Medal of Honor  ,
three Pulitzer Prizes and a Lifetime Augusta National Golfing Membership   --- Amazing Woman  [ What a Story ]  ) .  The Emperor noticed that our beloved
Pocahontas has not been on Morning Joe in weeks  . I stated to Xi that she probably has been busy trying to operate her new ‘ Spit Kit !  ‘     ………  that “ Lil’
Kit !!!!  ……. THAT LIL’ KIT !!!!!!!!!  “  and how everyone in the U.S. always keep the television remote close to their side ( even whilst taking a Morning Bog )   
in case of a Presidential Pocahontas Alert   --- Necessary to keep both Pets and Humans Safe in case of Programming Short Notice   --- NASTY WOMAN !!!!!
     With that Bar Manager Christy walked by our side of the bar , gave Emperor Xi “ THE LOOK “ and the two of them disappeared  , with Xi grabbing the
BarenJager Bottle  , into the Robert Emmet Room for the rest of the Evening .  “ I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!   “ 

Joey..i'm amazed at how much time you have to waste...….

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3733 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 1:24pm

<  -------------------  GIMMEKEEF   ?!   ...... !!!!!!!   :

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-deficit-jumps-to-779-billion-2018-10...

" U.S. budget deficit jumps to $779 billion .  "   

" The numbers: The U.S. recorded a $779 billion deficit in the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, an increase of $113 billion, as spending climbed while revenue remained nearly flat, the Treasury Department announced Monday.

Outlays grew by $127 billion, or 3.2%, while government receipts rose 0.4%, or $14 billion.

Compared to GDP, the deficit rose to 3.9%, up by 0.4 percentage points.

In September alone, the U.S. recorded a surplus of $119.1 billion.

What happened: Interest on the public debt shot up by $65 billion, or 14%, in part because the Treasury had to increase the principal on its inflation-protected securities. Rising interest rates and a bigger debt also played a role.

Social Security spending rose by $39 billion, or 4%, as America’s population aged, while defense spending rose by $32 billion, or 6%, as Congress authorized more spending.

Education spending saw the biggest decline, falling by 43% or $48 billion, almost entirely due to changes in the estimated subsidy costs of loans and loan guarantees. There also was a reduced contribution in profits from government-controlled mortgage buyers Fannie Mae FNMA, -0.38%  and Freddie Mac FMCC, -2.36%  .

On the revenue side, corporate taxes dropped by 22%, or $76 billion, as companies enjoyed a smaller rate of tax as well as the ability to immediately deduct the full value of equipment purchases, both byproducts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Individual income taxes edged up by 1%, or $23 billion, as increased employment and higher wages were offset by the lower withholdings, as the Treasury published a modified withholding table.

What they’re saying: “America’s booming economy will create increased government revenues – an important step toward long-term fiscal sustainability. But this fiscal picture is a blunt warning to Congress of the dire consequences of irresponsible and unnecessary spending,” said OMB Director Mick Mulvaney in a statement.

“The federal debt burden has doubled in the past decade to stand at close to 80% of GDP now and projections suggest it will reach 100% by 2030, as the aging of the population drives up spending on pensions and public health care. There are measures that can be taken to reduce the long-run budget deficit, but political opposition will make tackling entitlement reform extremely hard outside of a crisis,” said Paul Ashworth, chief U.S. economist of Capital Economics, in a note published ahead of the final numbers. "

« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2018 at 1:26pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3734 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 3:38pm
Joey wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 1:24pm:
<  -------------------  GIMMEKEEF   ?!   ...... !!!!!!!   :

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-deficit-jumps-to-779-billion-2018-10...

" U.S. budget deficit jumps to $779 billion .  "   

" The numbers: The U.S. recorded a $779 billion deficit in the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, an increase of $113 billion, as spending climbed while revenue remained nearly flat, the Treasury Department announced Monday.

Outlays grew by $127 billion, or 3.2%, while government receipts rose 0.4%, or $14 billion.

Compared to GDP, the deficit rose to 3.9%, up by 0.4 percentage points.

In September alone, the U.S. recorded a surplus of $119.1 billion.

What happened: Interest on the public debt shot up by $65 billion, or 14%, in part because the Treasury had to increase the principal on its inflation-protected securities. Rising interest rates and a bigger debt also played a role.

Social Security spending rose by $39 billion, or 4%, as America’s population aged, while defense spending rose by $32 billion, or 6%, as Congress authorized more spending.

Education spending saw the biggest decline, falling by 43% or $48 billion, almost entirely due to changes in the estimated subsidy costs of loans and loan guarantees. There also was a reduced contribution in profits from government-controlled mortgage buyers Fannie Mae FNMA, -0.38%  and Freddie Mac FMCC, -2.36%  .

On the revenue side, corporate taxes dropped by 22%, or $76 billion, as companies enjoyed a smaller rate of tax as well as the ability to immediately deduct the full value of equipment purchases, both byproducts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Individual income taxes edged up by 1%, or $23 billion, as increased employment and higher wages were offset by the lower withholdings, as the Treasury published a modified withholding table.

What they’re saying: “America’s booming economy will create increased government revenues – an important step toward long-term fiscal sustainability. But this fiscal picture is a blunt warning to Congress of the dire consequences of irresponsible and unnecessary spending,” said OMB Director Mick Mulvaney in a statement.

“The federal debt burden has doubled in the past decade to stand at close to 80% of GDP now and projections suggest it will reach 100% by 2030, as the aging of the population drives up spending on pensions and public health care. There are measures that can be taken to reduce the long-run budget deficit, but political opposition will make tackling entitlement reform extremely hard outside of a crisis,” said Paul Ashworth, chief U.S. economist of Capital Economics, in a note published ahead of the final numbers. "

I love how they tax us for years on Medicare and Social Security AND then say its entitlement! Crazy tax cuts and military spending are driving as much of this as "entitlement" programs. So much for the fiscal conservatives. Not a word from the Tea Party frauders?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3735 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 9:00pm

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:17am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3736 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 9:08pm

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2018 at 1:55pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3737 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 9:15pm

<  --------- Some Guy  ,   if you put your ear to the Ground you can practically hear the ROAR !!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2018 at 2:29pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3738 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 9:57pm

<  ----------------  THE COMMANDER -- IN -- CHIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!    ......  " YES !!!!!   "     :

<   ------- WHAT !  .... A !!!  ...... PIECE !!!!  ..... OF !!!!!   ....... ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2018 at 1:53pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #3739 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 2:02am
"There's no hiding from my dumbness."

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3740 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:39am
So are we not going to talk about the Kanye thing?

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3741 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:22am
Some Guy wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:39am:

or the welching on the $1 million dollar Warren bet?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3742 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:44am
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:22am:

or why Kid Rock was there.

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article219847090.html

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3743 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:53am
Some Guy wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:44am:
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:22am:

or why Kid Rock was there.

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article219847090.html

why not? he's everywhere a camera is....or maybe Waffle House had no seats left....

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3744 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 12:19pm
Storm(y) clouds are clearing for Trump.

Legal bills putting a big dent in her piggy bank.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3745 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 1:34pm
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 12:19pm:

I'Edith Grove wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 12:19pm:

lol.....gee her 15 minutes was way too long...back to the pole she goes

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3746 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 2:59pm
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 12:19pm:

I'm thinking the Democrats have an account that covers this.

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #3747 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 4:15pm

from The Borowitz Report

DNA Test Reveals Donald Trump, Jr., Is Fifty Per Cent Idiot

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Donald Trump, Jr., has taken a DNA test that reveals that he is “fifty-per-cent idiot,” Trump confirmed on Tuesday.

Speaking to reporters at a press conference in Trump Tower, Trump said that he had undergone the DNA testing “to silence all of the haters who have been saying I’m a total idiot.”

By Andy Borowitz

11:35 A.M.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3748 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:56pm

<  ----- Some Guy  ?!  ...... !!!!!!   :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/you-cannot-be-civil-1539211192

" ' You Cannot Be Civil ’ "

" Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton agree on the current state of the Democratic party. "

By Daniel Henninger

" At a time when it’s said that anything is possible in American politics, the impossible just happened. Hillary Clinton has aligned herself with Donald Trump’s view of the Democratic Party.

Mr. Trump has been using his political rallies to denounce “the radical Democrats” as “an angry mob.” On Tuesday, Mrs. Clinton told CNN: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” You cannot be civil. Behold the Trump sun and the Clinton moon in a moment of political eclipse.

It’s hard to pick out exactly when in the past month the Democrats shifted the national focus away from Mr. Trump and onto their own behavior. I’d say it was the Senate’s final vote Saturday on Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

Democrats had thrown everything at Judge Kavanaugh, and it was over. But not in the Senate gallery. On cue, literally, spectators started shrieking at the senators on the floor. Guards moved toward the chamber’s doors, and the vote stopped while the screamers were removed.

During Ronald Reagan’s presidency, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations was Jeane Kirkpatrick, who in some ways was a template for Nikki Haley’s U.N. tenure as an unapologetic defender of America’s interests. At the Republicans’ 1984 national convention, Kirkpatrick delivered a speech memorable for one phrase—“the San Francisco Democrats.” The idea behind “the San Francisco Democrats” has never died. It stands for a party of the unelectable left. That year, Reagan defeated Walter Mondale by 525 to 13 electoral votes.

Democrats will complain it is beyond chutzpah for Donald Trump to brand them as divisive or radical after he has spent his presidency polarizing the electorate with his rhetoric and Twitter account. Maybe, but that was then. Whatever else was at issue in the midterm elections, it has been overtaken by the Kavanaugh nomination, which transfixed the nation for weeks.

The Democrats were in OK shape through phase one of the Kavanaugh hearings, a sometimes intense back-and-forth about his judicial beliefs. But it was phase two—the Christine Blasey Ford weeks, brought forth by Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Democratic Party activists—that defined the battle lines for the November elections.

The hearings began as a familiar narrative—Republicans are hostile to women. But that spun out of control into broader issues of fundamental fairness and due process.

In conversations I’ve had recently with Democrats, once past the Kavanaugh arguments, most express a desire for more political civility. This is wishful thinking. The party has a problem: The San Francisco Democrats are back.

There are policy types on the left who would rather contest campaigns over health care and income disparities. But the Kavanaugh episode shows that the party is being taken over by what I would call the Code Pink Left.

The professional network of the Code Pink Left, typified by the George-Soros-funded woman who trapped Sen. Jeff Flake in an elevator, has virtually no interest in substantive policy goals.

The Code Pink Left specializes in creating political story lines or “frames”—such as that conservatives are weak on sexual abuse—which it promotes with theatrical protests, distributes on social media, and depends on mainstream media for constant repetition. This is something familiar. It is called agitprop.

The goal is to make the broader electorate nervous and doubtful. It worked. Many voters are now nervous about the Democrats’ street-fighting men and women. Every Republican from Donald Trump down to dogcatcher is running against the Democrats’ “angry mob” of Senate screamers and restaurant marauders.

What about the alt-right’s role in the new incivility? Good question. The answer is, they’re gone. The most visible face of conservatism through the Kavanaugh fight was . . . Sen. Chuck Grassley.

A valid criticism of Donald Trump is that he hasn’t expanded his base into a broader coalition. But his luck in attracting self-destructive opponents is astonishing.

The Democrats are contracting whatever coalition Barack Obama left them into a delimited activist resistance, whose “rage” is mostly a practiced act.

Democrats are becoming too taken with their own tactics. They’ve turned Twitter into basically a 24/7 open-mic night. Look how cool and clever we are. Kamala Harris and Cory Booker are mostly milking this niche audience for applause. It’s all so rote and theatrical.

Here’s Eric Holder at a campaign event in Georgia: “Michelle [Obama] always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them.”

Maybe it’s historical determinism. The constant-protest left captured the Democratic Party in the late 1960s and frightened the country into Richard Nixon’s overwhelming win against George McGovern in 1972. Four-and-a-half decades later, another generation of Democratic politicians is answering the same old radical siren song, “You can’t be civil.”

For a time, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton, governors from the American South, taught them that won’t win. One thing never changes with the American left: It always goes too far. "

Write [email protected].
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2018 at 9:09am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3749 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:07pm

<  ---------------- Can you FEEL It Coming  ?!   .... !!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:40am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)