Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,455 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!) - Enter at your own risk! Warning… Probable bullcrap inside
Reply #3675 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 5:12pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
BUTCH the ROOSTER

Sarah was in the fertilized egg business. She had several hundred young pullets and
ten roosters to fertilize the eggs. She kept records and any rooster not performing went
into the soup pot and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so she bought some tiny bells and attached them to her roosters.
Each bell had a different tone, so she could tell from a distance which rooster was performing.
Now, she could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report just by listening to the bells.

Sarah's favorite rooster, old Butch, was a fine specimen but this morning she noticed old
Butch's bell hadn't rung at all! When she went to investigate, she saw the other roosters
were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing but the pullets hearing the roosters coming would
run for cover.  To Sarah's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring.
He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job, and walk on to the next one.

Sarah was so proud of old Butch, she entered him in a show and he became an overnight
sensation among the judges. The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the
"No Bell Piece Prize", they also awarded him the "Pullet Surprise" as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making. Who else but a politician could figure out
  how to win two of the most coveted awards on the planet by being the best at sneaking up
  on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention?

Vote carefully in the next election. You can't always hear the bells. No yoke!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!) - Enter at your own risk! Warning… Probable bullcrap inside
Reply #3676 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 7:55am

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3677 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:42am

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3678 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:07am
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:42am:

<  --------------- DRINKS ARE ON ME THE MOMENT KAVANAUGH IS " OFFICIALLY "  CONFIRMED  !     ................     PREPPIES RULE !!!!!!  :

|
|
|
|
|
V

|
|
|
|
|
V

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2018 at 2:29pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3679 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:10am
I got a Presidential Alert tests on my phones yesterday- what are these sneaky bastards up to?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3680 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:15am
Some Guy wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:10am:
I got a Presidential Alert tests on my phones yesterday- what are these sneaky bastards up to?

<  -----------  My Cell Phone said " POCAHONTAS ALERT !!!!!! "   :

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:18am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3681 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:24am

<  ------------- IT IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :

<  ---------------  MASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2018 at 3:42pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3682 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:51am

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3683 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:03am
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:51am:

now that's funny!

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3684 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:52am

I have pushed the Alert Moderator button on this one.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3685 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:00pm
Some Guy wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:52am:

I'm sure Voodoo will get right on it !

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3686 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:43pm
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:00pm:

I will reach out to Jaxx if need be.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3687 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 1:08pm
Some Guy wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:00pm:

I will reach out to Jaxx if need be.

I didn't know Voo wore little pink girl shoes...explains a lot!

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #3688 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 7:04pm
Angry

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #3689 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 7:04pm
Grin

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3690 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:07pm

<  -------- Is THAT Barbi BENTON   ........  ?!   ... !!!!!!!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2018 at 12:18pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3691 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:11pm

<  ----------------- DRINKS ARE ON ME THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!     :

« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2018 at 12:49pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3692 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:18pm

<  ----------------- COURAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2018 at 11:08am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3693 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 12:04pm
Have we no shame?

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3694 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 2:24pm
Some Guy wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 12:04pm:
Have we no shame?

No..we are shameless

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3695 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 3:10pm

< --------------- Some Guy ?!    ......  GIMMEKEEF   ?!  ... !!!!! :

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/5/17941352/susan-collins-brett-kavanaugh

" Susan Collins will vote for Brett Kavanaugh, making his confirmation nearly certain "

" Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) will vote yes on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination, she said Friday afternoon, in an announcement that all but ensures Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

Collins defended Kavanaugh at length in a Senate floor speech, calling him qualified, praising his “record of judicial independence,” and portraying opposition to him as driven by partisanship and “special interest groups.” Based on her reading of Kavanaugh’s record, and her conversations with him, Collins said she does not expect him to strike down Roe v. Wade, same-sex marriage rights, or Obamacare’s preexisting conditions protections.

As for Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations of sexual assault, Collins emphasized that the “presumption of innocence” for Kavanaugh was important to her.

“I found her testimony to be sincere, painful and compelling. I believe that she is a survivor of a sexual assault and that this trauma has upended her life,” she said. “Nevertheless, the four witnesses she named could not corroborate any of the events of that evening gathering where she said the assault occurred.”

“Therefore, I do not believe that these charges can fairly prevent Judge Kavanaugh from serving on the court,” she continued. “I will vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh.”

Collins’s backing gave Kavanaugh the support of 50 Republican senators, enough to confirm him with the tie-breaking vote of Vice President Mike Pence. However, Pence’s vote won’t be necessary — because just minutes after Collins finished speaking, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) announced that he too would back Kavanaugh, making him the only Democrat to do so. Which means Kavanaugh is headed for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court . " .

JOEY's BUYING THE DRINKS TONIGHT !!!!!!    ..............   " I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!   "   :

« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2018 at 4:14pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3696 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:49am
Joey wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 3:10pm:
< --------------- Some Guy ?!    ......  GIMMEKEEF   ?!  ... !!!!! :

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/5/17941352/susan-collins-brett-kavanaugh

" Susan Collins will vote for Brett Kavanaugh, making his confirmation nearly certain "

" Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) will vote yes on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination, she said Friday afternoon, in an announcement that all but ensures Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

Collins defended Kavanaugh at length in a Senate floor speech, calling him qualified, praising his “record of judicial independence,” and portraying opposition to him as driven by partisanship and “special interest groups.” Based on her reading of Kavanaugh’s record, and her conversations with him, Collins said she does not expect him to strike down Roe v. Wade, same-sex marriage rights, or Obamacare’s preexisting conditions protections.

As for Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations of sexual assault, Collins emphasized that the “presumption of innocence” for Kavanaugh was important to her.

“I found her testimony to be sincere, painful and compelling. I believe that she is a survivor of a sexual assault and that this trauma has upended her life,” she said. “Nevertheless, the four witnesses she named could not corroborate any of the events of that evening gathering where she said the assault occurred.”

“Therefore, I do not believe that these charges can fairly prevent Judge Kavanaugh from serving on the court,” she continued. “I will vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh.”

Collins’s backing gave Kavanaugh the support of 50 Republican senators, enough to confirm him with the tie-breaking vote of Vice President Mike Pence. However, Pence’s vote won’t be necessary — because just minutes after Collins finished speaking, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) announced that he too would back Kavanaugh, making him the only Democrat to do so. Which means Kavanaugh is headed for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court . " .

JOEY's BUYING THE DRINKS TONIGHT !!!!!!    ..............   " I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!   "   :

Congrats Joey....we now have a liar in the WH as well as the Supreme Court....and I'm taking the Ford allegations right out of this. Most biased nominee in a long time for the court. Good news is nothing he will adjudicate on will affect me.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3697 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:36am
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3698 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:13am
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:36am:
Some Guy ?

look for a reduction in greeting status.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3699 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:15am
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2018 at 11:42am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)