Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 896,014 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #3275 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:27pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<  ---------------- N  - NANKY  ?!   .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:47am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3276 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 5:53am

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3277 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:23am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
Come on! The return of the decade and you're joking?

Trying to lure him back here.
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2018 at 9:08pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3278 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:24am
Edith Grove wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 5:53am:

Edith is becoming a Foe.

« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:40am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3279 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:59am
Edith Grove wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 5:53am:

I forced myself to watch Hannity Monday night in the interest of trying to see the other side. My head almost exploded with the bullshit. I don't support any party and am independent middle of the road politically. I believe in a secure border and ending illegal immigration (leaving kids out as pawns), I want free trade and don't see deficits in trade as a bad thing. I'm for abortion and also for capital punishment. Think the war on drugs is a total waste of time and the drinking age should be 18. Yes NATO countries should spend more on defence however I would propose the USA reduce spending on defense by 3% a year for 10 years. I just detest Trump because he is a racist asshole with zero chops for the job. Why isn't he in jail for his "University" scam. We would be if we had tried that.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3280 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:08am

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3281 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:37am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
Trump? Joey?

Yes Voo    .............. Trump and Young Joey  :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3282 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:03am
HUMILIATIONISM

WASHINGTON ― Forced to choose between the Russian dictator who helped him win the White House and the American prosecutors laying out the crimes committed in doing so, the United States president on Monday sided with the Russian.

In an extraordinary 46-minute news conference in Helsinki with Vladimir Putin by his side, U.S. President Donald Trump called special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference a “witch hunt” and said both countries were to blame for their poor relationship ― not Russian actions that included the invasion and annexation of Crimea.

“I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we’ve all been foolish,” Trump said.

#douchebag
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:04am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3283 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:09am
Some Guy wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:03am:
HUMILIATIONISM

WASHINGTON ― Forced to choose between the Russian dictator who helped him win the White House and the American prosecutors laying out the crimes committed in doing so, the United States president on Monday sided with the Russian.

In an extraordinary 46-minute news conference in Helsinki with Vladimir Putin by his side, U.S. President Donald Trump called special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference a “witch hunt” and said both countries were to blame for their poor relationship ― not Russian actions that included the invasion and annexation of Crimea.

“I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we’ve all been foolish,” Trump said.

#douchebag

Source please.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3284 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:14am
Edith Grove wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:09am:
HUMILIATIONISM

#douchebag

Source please.

Edith..not sure if you watched the press conference....it is what Trump said plain and clear. He sided with Putin over his own deputies and people. Astonishing in it's own right with no media comment or filter needed.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3285 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:24am
HUMILIATIONISM

#douchebag

Source please.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-mandela-speech_us_5b4dfef7e4b0fd5c73b...
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 11:10am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3286 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:26am
gimmekeef wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:14am:
HUMILIATIONISM

#douchebag

Source please.

Edith..not sure if you watched the press conference....it is what Trump said plain and clear. He sided with Putin over his own deputies and people. Astonishing in it's own right with no media comment or filter needed.

He done labeled it fake news per Trumps latest tweet.
#willEdithgetwoke

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3287 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:52am
Some Guy wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:26am:
gimmekeef wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:14am:
HUMILIATIONISM

#douchebag

Source please.

He done labeled it fake news per Trumps latest tweet.
#willEdithgetwoke

I tend to watch Jersey Shore when I get home from work.  Wink

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3288 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 1:09pm
He is getting shredded...

He meant to say would instead of wouldn't?

You really just can't make this shit up!

The internet would break if Obama had pulled this stunt.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 2:39pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3289 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 4:16pm
Some Guy wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 1:09pm:
He is getting shredded...

He meant to say would instead of wouldn't?

You really just can't make this shit up!

The internet would break if Obama had pulled this stunt.

<  ------------ How about a Lil' Kiss for our Great President (  ' Supreme Leader ! ' )  ?      Come To Big Daddy Trump  !!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 4:43pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3290 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 4:51pm
It's coming hard and fast...

« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 4:59pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3291 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:11pm

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2018 at 8:39am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3292 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:39pm

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2018 at 9:21pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3293 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:43pm

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2018 at 9:08pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3294 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:57pm

<   ---------------  IT IS SUMMER 1976 ( BEAUTIFUL ! ) ALL OVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2018 at 9:15pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3295 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 9:27pm

<  ------------ Some Guy   ?!   ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!  :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/theyve-had-the-handshake-now-its-time-to...

" It’s time for Trump and Kim to make a deal   "

By David Ignatius

" President Trump boasted last weekend that his “denuclearization deal” with Kim Jong Un could “save potentially millions & millions of lives!” He even proclaimed in the exhilaration of his return from Singapore : “There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.”

But as the Great Dealmaker should know, it’s important to read the fine print. And after a week’s reflection, the Singapore joint communique, for all the dramatic television coverage that surrounded it, looks like what real estate mavens sometimes call a “conditional offer.”

The condition, in this case, is that North Korea deliver on its somewhat fuzzy pledge to “work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.” The discussion of how and when this will happen has barely begun. In the meantime, to build confidence, Trump has agreed to halt joint military exercises with South Korea, and Kim has agreed to stop testing missiles and nuclear bombs.

Trump clarified the conditional nature of the military-exercise pause in a tweet Sunday: “Can start up immediately if talks break down, which I hope will not happen!” (Secretary of State Mike Pompeo signaled this same caveat last week during a visit to South Korea, noting that if the denuclearization talks fail, the freeze on exercises “will no longer be in effect.”)

The halt in exercises will have a limited effect on U.S. readiness in the event of an actual conflict with North Korea, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis stressed during an interview last week. He explained that about 90 percent of the U.S. forces that would be involved in any such conflict are not based in South Korea and, thus, would be able to train and prepare normally, even without joint exercises.

Being honest about what was achieved in Singapore is important, not to diminish Trump’s accomplishment, which is real and substantial, but to make clear what must come next. Usually, a summit is the conclusion of meticulous detail work; in this case, the order is reversed: Trump and Kim have had their handshake; now their aides start the grunt work.

Robert Carlin, a veteran CIA and State Department analyst of North Korea, argues that worrying about having the big guys’ get-together first “is a little silly.” For decades, he explained in an email, the United States has known it needed to engage the North Korean leader directly to make any progress. “Okay, we got to the leader and, in effect, established a floor for working-level talks. . . . That’s not a bad thing,” Carlin noted. The goal now “should be to nurture this rather than crush it through constant carping.”

Trump’s consigliere in closing the deal will be Pompeo, who has emerged from the Korea diplomacy as Trump’s paramount aide. The North Koreans haven’t yet specified their emissary; experts say that if someone who really knows about Pyongyang’s nuclear program is chosen, as opposed to a less-informed diplomat, it will be a positive sign of seriousness.

China and Russia are also scrambling to dip their spoons in the post-Singapore pudding, with Kim in Beijing this week and South Korea’s President Moon ­Jae-in heading for Moscow. That is fine; it’s a sign they don’t want to be left out of U.S.-led diplomacy.

If we think about what’s ahead as a business negotiation, it illuminates the nature of the exchange. Trump wanted a North Korean commitment to “complete, verifiable, irreversible denuclearization.” He didn’t get it in Singapore. Instead, the communique speaks only of “complete denuclearization.” Words matter here: The monitoring needed for a truly “verifiable” and “irreversible” pact would alter North Korean society.

The North Koreans want what we might call a “complete, verifiable, irreversible guarantee” that Kim’s regime will survive and prosper. As an Asian diplomat told me this week, this guarantee will become real only when thousands of Americans are living and working in Pyongyang. This, too, would mean a very different North Korea.

One potential sticking point in future bargaining is the sequence in which the conditions are fulfilled. The communique listed them in this order: establish mutual “relations”; build a “lasting and stable peace regime”; and “work toward complete denuclearization.” Just as words matter, so does their order. Carlin noted that, in Kim’s public message on his way to Singapore, he listed these same three points, in the same order.

What matters most now is rapid follow-up. If Trump thinks he has done the heavy lifting, he may lose patience and move on. One Asia diplomat explains his worry this way: “There’s a danger Trump will lose interest, and the situation will become worse than before if North Korea doesn’t show some real steps.” Carlin agreed that progress in the next three to four months “will be crucial.”

Real estate experts say that is the inherent problem with a conditional offer. If the deal doesn’t close quickly, it can blow up — leaving both parties frustrated and angry.   "

« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:35am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3296 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:14pm
After this new bombshell, He steps down by next week.

Michael Cohen, longtime personal attorney to President Donald Trump, secretly recorded the then-presidential candidate discussing a payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal, alleged to have had an affair with Trump, The New York Times reported Friday.

They're just giving him rope, Ronnie!
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:20pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3297 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:47pm
The NFL thread has been canceled this season. Trump has fucked it up.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-flag-kneeling-tweet_us_5b52624...

IP Logged

stonedinaustralia
Rocks Off Regular

wake up crackers or we
all through!!

Reply #3298 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 1:44am
xxx
Undecided
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2018 at 3:04am by stonedinaustralia »  

"you can see it against the girl's crocheted dress"

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #3299 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 6:49am

Good morning everyone.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)