Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,566 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #2575 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:46am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Guys, this site will make it a little bit easier to keep up with all the fuck ups.

See below-

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2576 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 2:46pm
Some Guy wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:46am:
Guys, this site will make it a little bit easier to keep up with all the fuck ups.

See below-

Of course, you won't hear about this fuckup from the MSM:

Is Farrakhan's tie inspiration for Obama's campaign logo ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2577 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 3:15pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 2:46pm:

See below-

Of course, you won't hear about this fuckup from the MSM:

Is Farrakhan's tie inspiration for Obama's campaign logo ?

fake news

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2578 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:20pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 10:00am:
Some Guy wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 6:28am:
Fat boy caves in for the Dreamers.

Dems need those votes.

CNN be fakin' it.

« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2018 at 8:31am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2579 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:39pm

See below-

« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2018 at 8:41am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2580 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 2:40pm
Please join me tonight in taking a knee during the speech tonight.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2581 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 2:55pm
Joey wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:39pm:

See below-

helping the dumb fucks keep up with the fuck ups.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2582 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 3:24pm
Some Guy wrote on Jan 30th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
Please join me tonight in taking a knee during the speech tonight.

Can't friggin' wait till 9pm Eastern !

Got my Boddington's chillin right now and whipping up some French-onion dip and Ruffles got Ridges !!

Might want to get a pad for that knee, SG.
Gonna be a long one with all the great stuff going on.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2583 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 5:39am
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2584 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 6:10am
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

― George W. Bush

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2585 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:24am
Some Guy wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 6:10am:
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

― George W. Bush

<  ---------- Looking Great !!!!!   :

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2586 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:19am

<  ------------ It is VERY Close Me Stonesian Kins    ---- Gonna be a Showdown SOON . No more STALEMATE   ----   Kim or the United States  ?!    ..... Developing !!!! :

http://www.omaha.com/opinion/richard-a-clarke-and-steven-andreasen-with-nuclear-...

"  Richard A. Clarke and Steven Andreasen: With nuclear weapons, we're getting too comfortable thinking the unthinkable " 

" Clarke, chairman of Good Harbor Security Risk Management, was special adviser to the president for cybersecurity in the George W. Bush administration. Andreasen, who teaches at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, was the National Security Council’s staff director for defense policy and arms control from 1993 to 2001. They wrote this for the Washington Post.

A dangerous disconnect is emerging between the horrific impacts of even the limited use of nuclear weapons and leaders and policymakers who seem intent on threatening nuclear use in an ever-expanding range of scenarios.

If this continues, the risk that a nuclear weapon will be used for the first time in more than 70 years — deliberately or otherwise — will grow. We must return to a more sober dialogue and approach to policy.

The Trump administration appears poised to expand the circumstances under which the U.S. might use nuclear weapons, including in response to a cyberattack.

The time when leaders and policymakers in the United States, Russia and other countries had anything close to a personal connection with the effects of even a single nuclear weapon is becoming more distant. Memories of a smoldering Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the stark fear generated by the Cuban missile crisis or the massive protests sparked in the early 1980s by the deployment of U.S. and Soviet intermediate-range nuclear missiles in Europe no longer drive or even inform policy.

When nuclear theory or war-gaming moved from the Pentagon to the White House during the Cold War, it was more often than not met by a skeptical president and civilian leadership, who rightly recoiled from risking nuclear catastrophe. That is not the case now.

Five years ago, the Pentagon’s Defense Science Board published a report equating the impact of Chinese and Russian capabilities to launch an “existential cyber attack” against the United States with the impact of a nuclear attack — and recommended that the U.S. be prepared to threaten the use of nuclear weapons to deter cyberattacks.

When the board’s recommendation was exposed to the light of day, it was publicly rebuked and, as a matter of policy, quietly discarded.

But just last month, the board’s proposal became U.S. policy. In December, the Trump administration’s National Security Strategy quietly expanded the role of nuclear weapons in U.S. defense plans, stating they are “essential” to prevent “non-nuclear strategic attacks” — i.e., cyberattacks.

This week, the Trump administration is expected to release its “Nuclear Posture Review.” A leaked pre-decisional draft reaffirms the policy of threatening nuclear use to prevent cyberattacks, but goes even further — expanding the role of U.S. forward-deployed nuclear weapons in NATO’s European defenses.

For decades, the United States has been moving to reduce the relevance of forward-deployed nuclear weapons in Europe. U.S. nuclear weapons in Europe have virtually no military utility, and their storage at bases presents a serious security risk. Removing them would reduce the risk of terrorism and instability and would free up resources across NATO for other urgent defense tasks.

Moreover, as NATO has repeatedly stated, “The supreme guarantee of the security of the Allies is provided by the strategic forces of the Alliance.”

The Trump Nuclear Posture Review not only rejects this logic, but it also ties our forward-deployed forces to NATO’s strategic forces as part of the bloc’s “supreme guarantee.”

So rather than move in the direction of reducing nuclear risks by removing nuclear weapons from vulnerable sites, we will instead further cement them in place — when there is ample evidence of terrorist interest in nuclear facilities and, as is currently true in Turkey, evidence that the security of U.S. nuclear weapons reportedly stored there can change literally overnight.

Nuclear weapons present a unique threat of national devastation and global extinction. They are good for only one purpose: deterring nuclear attacks.

Policies equating cyberthreats to nuclear threats, or raising the profile of nuclear weapons in our conventional defenses, undermine the credibility of deterrence by threatening use for lesser contingencies and make nuclear use more likely.  "

" There is a REASON why the first Korean War ended in a tie  , Ronnie Cakes .  At least we achieved our initial objective  .  Big China can hit us back HARD - We bloody North Korea's Nose and China breaks the United States' Jaw .....  and / or  perhaps worse  ,  Ronnie !!!  "

J. " IKE " Eisenhower ! ™

« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2018 at 2:31pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2587 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 3:15pm
48% are happy...48% are pissed off.....I'm in the 2% that don't give a shit until they bring in term limits to get rid of the insane clown posse running things in Washington on both sides of the aisle. Unless Trump just declares himself King and never leaves which based on his disregard for law wouldn't surprise me.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2588 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:56pm
gimmekeef wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 3:15pm:
48% are happy...48% are pissed off.....I'm in the 2% that don't give a shit until they bring in term limits to get rid of the insane clown posse running things in Washington on both sides of the aisle. Unless Trump just declares himself King and never leaves which based on his disregard for law wouldn't surprise me.

<  ---- What a Hot Piece of ASS !!!!!  . President Donald J. Trump ( ' Dear Leader ! ' ) sure knows a Beautiful Woman  :

« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2018 at 12:37pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2589 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:07pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 10:00am:
Some Guy wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 6:28am:
Fat boy caves in for the Dreamers.

Dems need those votes.

CNN be fakin' it.

« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2018 at 9:10am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2590 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:25pm
Some Guy wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:02pm:
Did he call Omaha a shit hole?

« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:47am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2591 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 12:11pm
Some Guy wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 6:10am:

― George W. Bush

There's Russian collusion in them there words:

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2592 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 2:50pm
Michigan is a blue State, no ?

Michigan dog qualifies for $360 unemployment check: report

By Kim Chatelain [email protected],
NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

Michigan attorney Michael Haddock was bewildered when he got a letter in the mail addressed to a Michael Ryder qualifying Ryder for unemployment benefits. Ryder is his dog, WZZM-TV reported.

After being notified that his dog qualifies for $360 dollars every week, Haddock posted a picture of Ryder on Facebook, noting "Not sure what he is going to do with the money, but it should be interesting. I knew he was clever, but he surprised me this time," the station reported.

Haddock, of Saugatuck, Mich., says the employer listed on the letter was a restaurant chain in Metro Detroit.

On Tuesday, the Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency announced it was creating a special investigative unit to handle the recent increase in fake claims, the station reported. The agency hopes to catch the thieves before any money is doled out.

The UIA says in the television station's report that its computer system did send out the initial letter to Haddock's address. However, it was flagged as suspicious during the next step in the unemployment process. The agency has since sent another letter to Haddock's address denying the claim.

http://www.nola.com/pets/index.ssf/2018/02/michigan_dog_qualifies_for_360.html#i...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2593 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 5:28pm
What is this memo bullshit?
I ain't got time to keep up with all this crap.
I'm a very busy man.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2594 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 5:38am
Some Guy wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 5:28pm:
I'm a very busy man.

This is going to be great !

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2595 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 12:06pm

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #2596 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 1:19pm
I'm a very busy man.

Please head on over to FB, where Riffy is caught in a perpetual day long orgasm. It is quite entertaining.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2597 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 3:53pm
Starbuck wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 1:19pm:
I'm a very busy man.

Please head on over to FB, where Riffy is caught in a perpetual day long orgasm. It is quite entertaining.

This memo is wide open.
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2018 at 4:01pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2598 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 4:24pm
Some Guy wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 3:53pm:
This memo is wide open.

Certain characters will probably be spreading them wide open in prison in the not too distant future.  Waka Jawaka

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2599 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 4:29pm
Edith Grove wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 4:24pm:
Some Guy wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 3:53pm:
This memo is wide open.

Certain characters will probably be spreading them wide open in prison in the not too distant future.  Waka Jawaka

it's a nothing burger.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)