Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 896,124 times)
sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #800 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:33pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
This says it all. Class meets class.
http://www.backstreets.com/setlists.html

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #801 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:51pm
For my baby sway....wherever he is....

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #802 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:51pm

<  ------------- Some Guy   ........... ?!  .... !!!!! :

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/01/19/biggest-trump-question-will-his-presidency-...

" The Biggest Trump Question: Will His Presidency Produce a New Order or Merely More Disorder? "

By Daniel Henninger, The Wall Street Journal

" After the most traumatizing presidential election in memory, conventional wisdom aligned to agree that Donald Trump’s victory brings a new political order. But on the eve of Mr. Trump’s inauguration, a question remains: Will the Trump presidency produce order or merely more disorder?

It is said that the Trump electorate wanted to blow up the status quo. And so it did. The passed-over truth, however, is that the most destabilizing force in our politics wasn’t Donald Trump. It was that political status quo.

The belief that Hillary Clinton would have produced a more reliable presidency is wrong. Mrs. Clinton represented an extension of the administrative state, the century-old idea that elites can devise public policies, administered by centralized public bureaucracies, that deliver the greatest good to the greatest number.

Future Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan, in a 2001 article titled “Presidential Administration,” justified what soon would become President Obama’s broad use of executive authority as promoting “the values of administrative accountability and effectiveness.” This has been the lodestar idea of governments here and in Europe since World War II.

Today, that administrative state, like an old dying star, is in destructive decay. Government failures are causing global political instability. This is the real legitimacy problem and is the reason many national populations are in revolt. Some call that populism. Others would call it a democratic awakening.

Two case studies: Chicago’s crime rate and ObamaCare.

After decades of state-administered benefits and services being poured into Chicago’s poorest neighborhoods, the Obama administration, in a consent decree, formally blamed the current anarchy on the police. This is a tacit admission of public failure.

ObamaCare is the climactic event in the history of the modern administrative state. It was going to provide health care for millions, delivered through a complex policy labyrinth. Its academic architects say now, as so often in the past, that it would work if given more time. That is what Hillary Clinton said. Time’s up.  "
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2017 at 2:27pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #803 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 1:19pm
How many more Christmases are you going to ruin with your drunken antics?   Goddam meatloaf strew all over the kitchen.  Loaf.  The tree is lopsided, the fucking delivery guy is scared to set foot on the porch.  I mean, what the fuck?

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #804 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:44pm

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!   "

« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:49am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #805 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:55pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 5th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
Negroes like Trump.  But it will be an entire generation before Negroes forgive the Republican Party for running a Mormon candidate for president in 2012.  It's hard to blame Negroes for feeling this way.  Bad choice by the GOP, and now poor Don T. bears the brunt of the incalcitrance.

« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:13am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #806 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 4:49am
Today's the day !!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Charlottetown Prince Edward Is
Reply #807 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 7:54am
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/donald-trump-rolling-stones-heart-of-stone/
Keith Richards called the idea of a Trump presidency “the worst nightmare.”

« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2017 at 7:59am by Heart Of Stone »  

The Rolling Stones ain't just a group, their a way of life-Andrew Loog Oldham.
......[URL=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/merrillm123/media/69inLA.jpg.html]
WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #808 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:12am
Heart Of Stone wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 7:54am:
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/donald-trump-rolling-stones-heart-of-stone/
Keith Richards called the idea of a Trump presidency “the worst nightmare.”

WOW, "Heart of Stone" played

"The man who promised to make America great again seems to prefer British musicians" LOL

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #809 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:23am
Sad Day will be the theme song....

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #810 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:36am

****************** Congratulations Mr. President !!!!!  **************

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #811 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:52am
Finally got some intestinal fortitude in the White House.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #812 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:54pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:52am:

Remains to be seen....the 53% who didn't vote for him are waiting to see how great things are going to be.....

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Donald J. Trump
Rocks Off Regular

Fuck You, Hillary, Will
Ya?

New York, NY
Reply #813 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:19pm
Thank you all for your well wishes on this, the finest of day!

As soon as I get back to the White House, I will be directing the border patrol to commence building a wall between RO and gas land. Voodoo will, repeat will, be paying for said wall. I will then swear Joey in as US's Posting Czar due to his clever, clear and insightful posts for lo these many years. Congratulations, Joey! He will work closely with Lambchop and Baby Steelie to make sure that all your posts are minty fresh. Together we can work to make sure that none of the excellent posts we have made together will leave the country for cheaper message boards overseas. America first!

Lastly, I will direct my IT folks to rename this "Rocks Off: The Bon Jovi Website" as of next Tuesday. The people have spoken!
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:21pm by Donald J. Trump »  

"I like posts. I have some of the best posts. Everyone is saying it." - Donald J. Trump

DonaldTrump  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #814 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:25pm
Speaking of Rocks Off, check out horndog Bill:

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #815 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:55pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:52am:

Ivanka sure is a beautiful woman  . She is our Princess Diana  !!!!

Tiffany is just adorable

.... and Melania is Sizzling  !!!!!

President Trump's taste in women is nonpareil  .  I predict great , GREAT things for the United States of America  .

Great Things !!!!

« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2017 at 11:35am by Joey »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #816 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 2:51pm
Make america great again.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #817 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:40pm
Trump is more popular than J. Christ!

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #818 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:45pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:40pm:
Trump is more popular than J. Christ!

ORLY??

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #819 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 8:42am
Well it's official....Putin is now the most powerful man in the world....

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #820 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 9:07am
What a trip.  We all got loaded.  You couldn't swing a dead mackerel without hitting a Russian hooker.  We tromped and romped.  It was a stone groove.  Flat cold blast. 

We pelted one limo with eggs.  Not sure who was in it.  Maybe that halfwit Perry.  He's not a real Trumpeteer.  More the Romney geek crowd.

Didn't meet up with Telecaster, he got caught up with Mondo-Hondo.

Trump rules the street, alleys, dens and fields of America!  This is advanced Biblicalism at its finest.  Prophecy.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #821 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 10:18am
For my baby moonie:

---------
Trump brings Churchill bust back to Oval Office
Teddy SchleiferKevin Liptak-Profile-Image
By Theodore Schleifer and Kevin Liptak, CNN
Updated 9:13 PM ET, Fri January 20, 2017

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump restored the bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office immediately after assuming the presidency on Friday, the most notable move in an aesthetic redecoration of the space.

Trump signed his first executive orders at the Resolute Desk before new gold curtains with a blue trim, a new sunburst-patterned carpet and new brocade couches. The Churchill bust sat on a sidetable, while the figure of Martin Luther King Jr. that former President Barack Obama had installed when he came into the White House remains next to the fireplace.
Each president tends to decorate their own Oval Office. But the King-for-Churchill swap angered some Anglophiles -- and conservative pundits -- who felt that Churchill's ouster was an affront to the British.
"There are only so many tables where you can put busts -- otherwise it starts looking a little cluttered," Obama said at a press conference in London last April. "And I thought it was appropriate, and I suspect most people here in the United Kingdom might agree, that as the first African American President, it might be appropriate to have a bust of Dr. Martin Luther King in my office to remind me of all the hard work of a lot of people who would somehow allow me to have the privilege of holding this office."
Obama moved the Churchill bust to outside the Treaty Room in his private residence, enraging some conservative radio hosts and writers. 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney promised to bring it back to the Oval Office were he to be elected, and former UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage, a top surrogate of Trump's during the campaign, brought it up soon after the election when he met with the now-President.
White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer pushed back against the outrage in a White House blog post in 2012.
"The White House has had a bust of Winston Churchill since the 1960s. At the start of the Bush administration, Prime Minister (Tony) Blair lent President Bush a bust that matched the one in the White House, which was being worked on at the time and was later returned to the residence. The version lent by Prime Minister Blair was displayed by President (George W.) Bush until the end of his presidency. On January 20, 2009 -- Inauguration Day -- all of the art lent specifically for President Bush's Oval Office was removed by the curator's office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency. The original Churchill bust remained on display in the residence.
"The idea put forward by Charles Krauthammer and others that President Obama returned the Churchill bust or refused to display the bust because of antipathy towards the British is completely false and an urban legend that continues to circulate to this day."
Some paintings have also been replaced by Trump. including two by the door by Edward Hopper. Trump has held onto "The Avenue in the Rain," by the American impressionist Childe Hassam, from Obama's Oval Office, and the back wall still hangs a painting of George Washington above the fireplace. The Swedish Ivy on the mantlepiece is also retained.
Ari Fleischer, a former George W. Bush press secretary, said on Twitter the office now somewhat resembled the decor during the 43rd President's tenure.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #822 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 11:38am
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 9:07am:
What a trip.  We all got loaded.  You couldn't swing a dead mackerel without hitting a Russian hooker.  We tromped and romped.  It was a stone groove.  Flat cold blast. 

We pelted one limo with eggs.  Not sure who was in it.  Maybe that halfwit Perry.  He's not a real Trumpeteer.  More the Romney geek crowd.

Didn't meet up with Telecaster, he got caught up with Mondo-Hondo.

Trump rules the street, alleys, dens and fields of America!  This is advanced Biblicalism at its finest.  Prophecy.

Damn Straight Sir Moonie !!!!!

Last Evening we all  " Made Drinking GREAT in America Again !!!!!!  "

" Nasty Hangover today  , Ronnie !!!!!   "

Nasty Joey ® ™ ©
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2017 at 11:50am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #823 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 11:47am
Donald J. Trump wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:19pm:
Thank you all for your well wishes on this, the finest of day!

As soon as I get back to the White House, I will be directing the border patrol to commence building a wall between RO and gas land. Voodoo will, repeat will, be paying for said wall. I will then swear Joey in as US's Posting Czar due to his clever, clear and insightful posts for lo these many years. Congratulations, Joey! He will work closely with Lambchop and Baby Steelie to make sure that all your posts are minty fresh. Together we can work to make sure that none of the excellent posts we have made together will leave the country for cheaper message boards overseas. America first!

Lastly, I will direct my IT folks to rename this "Rocks Off: The Bon Jovi Website" as of next Tuesday. The people have spoken!

FUNNY !!!!!!     .......  Smiley    You are making Postin'  " GREAT  " Again   !!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/trump-inaugural-address/index.html

" Inaugural address: Trump's full speech   "

" Chief Justice Roberts, President Carter, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, fellow Americans, and people of the world: Thank you.
We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and to restore its promise for all of our people.
Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for years to come.
We will face challenges. We will confront hardships. But we will get the job done.
Every four years, we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power, and we are grateful to President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent.
Today's ceremony, however, has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another, or from one party to another -- but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People.
Words from the past: Inauguration speech library
For too long, a small group in our nation's Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished -- but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered -- but the jobs left, and the factories closed.
The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.
That all changes -- starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.
It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country.
What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.
Everyone is listening to you now.
You came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement the likes of which the world has never seen before. At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction: that a nation exists to serve its citizens.
Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighborhoods for their families, and good jobs for themselves. These are the just and reasonable demands of a righteous public.
But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.
This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.
We are one nation -- and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.
The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.
For many decades, we've enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry; subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military; we've defended other nation's borders while refusing to defend our own; and spent trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay.
We've made other countries rich while the wealth, strength, and confidence of our country has disappeared over the horizon.
One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores, with not even a thought about the millions upon millions of American workers left behind.
The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed across the entire world.
But that is the past. And now we are looking only to the future. We assembled here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city, in every foreign capital, and in every hall of power.
From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land.
From this moment on, it's going to be America First.
Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs, will be made to benefit American workers and American families. We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies, and destroying our jobs. Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength.
I will fight for you with every breath in my body -- and I will never, ever let you down.
America will start winning again, winning like never before.
We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth. And we will bring back our dreams.
We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation.
We will get our people off of welfare and back to work -- rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.
We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American.
We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world -- but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first.
We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to follow.
We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones -- and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth.
At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other.
When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us, "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity."
We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity.
When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.
There should be no fear -- we are protected, and we will always be protected.
We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement and, most importantly, we are protected by God.
Finally, we must think big and dream even bigger.
In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long as it is striving.
We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action -- constantly complaining but never doing anything about it.
The time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of action.
Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America.
We will not fail. Our country will thrive and prosper again.
We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.
A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions.
It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag.
And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty Creator.
So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:
You will never be ignored again.
Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.
Together, We will make America strong again.
We will make wealthy again.
We will make America proud again.
We will make America safe again.
And yes, together, we will make America great again. Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America.  "

« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2017 at 11:49am by Joey »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #824 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 3:20pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)